Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up over here.
You girls make my day.

I hope everyone finds time in their day for a quickie. LOL

Karen so glad they found Zachs wallet.

Easter this yr will be spent in cali with Dominic. Only sad thing is Christopher and Kirstin won't get to go. I've never not had a holiday where all my kids weren't together. I guess this is just the start of it.

Still running a slight fever. Wanted to go to the gym, and then hang out with a friend, but probably shouldn't spread the germs.

Hope you all have a great day.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Do I actually get to say turned the page? lol

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to BridgetL

LOL! Funny stuff on here today!!

Get well soon, Bridget!

Congratulations Val!!!! So excited for you!!!

Praying for your Aunt, Val. Cancer sucks!

Way to go on Layouts, Lynn. I'm holding out hope to get started on some soon. I can feel the scrapbooking bug coming on!

So get this - we have to go to Paul's brother's house for Easter this year and they are serving grilled fish. Blech! Grilled fish for Easter?!?! You have to be kidding me! The worst part is that they have dogs and Jack is terrified of dogs. I'm so frustrated with Paul that he even wants us to go! Ugh!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to AMYabc123

Amy. I agree Fish for Easter just doesn't sound right to me. B is terrified of dogs as well so I totally understand you there too.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

G is terrified of dogs too - but everyone once in a while shesays she wants one. At this point, if I ever got a dog (which is not on my list of things to do) Shannon would throw a royal fit.....

Amy - loved Jack's latest Jackism....

What a wonderful day. Georgie took her First Communion. And she did it with grace - no coughin or gagging....then she told us she thought that it was some pretty good blood (oh my, we are in trouble....)We attended a special Seder Meal before hand which is primary for the First Communion kiddos and their families - but also a few more families in the congregation. wonderful!
I am so proud of my girl.

My neighbor and good friend (one of Georgie's Godmothers - yes, she has two sets of Godparents)came and that was another blessing. But we both got giggling when she realized that my explanation of Common Cup and indiviudal cups meant the Common (Chalice) Cup and 'shot glasses'. Too funny - well at least we have enjoyed shots together......

I am tired. I am stressed also - opened the files thi afternoon to pop the formal yearbook pics into the pages and discovered that they are formatted for yearbook publishing companies to run a job that automically processes them. Really???? I am not happy - I need to cross-reference over 350 kiddos from the school classroom lists to a text document to the picture jpg files and verify with the printout the company provides. I'm sorry - how difficult would it be to take the data (student name) that is already in the system and label each picture file with that instead of a number.....Part of me says - I AM DONE, nothng afte this year....but I'd like to provide one more year of a decent cost savings to families - cause once we go to a company - the cost is going to really go up....

ok - I have vented...I am outta here.. Gnite all!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good morning!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning Ladies!
I haven't read a thing yet, just got an email from design house digital and wanted to let you all know before I forgot! they have 100 kits on sale for $1 and everything else is 30% off for today only. I haven't even looked yet, because I get these emails and always think I'm going to share with you ladies and then I forget, so, there ya go!
I think it's
designhousedigital.com

Be back in a few!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Happy Friday!! I am glad of it, it seems like it's been a long week.
Pam so glad Georgie was so sweet during her first communion. I'm sure that was a blessing.
sorry about the yearbook, that would be very frustrating!

Just two kiddos today because of the holiday, and one is not the baby. I'm good with a little break, because, babies, as you all know, are a lot of work! Not to mention it will be nice not to smell like spit up!
Randy has a basketball tourney today. Last year it was on Saturday, not sure why the changed it, but I'm disappointed to be missing it.
Clinton has been grumpy all week and I am over it! That man frustrates me to no end!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Good Friday. I always feel so humbled and blessed on this day - what Jesus did for us was so amazing!

I've been busy baking today for our family party tomorrow (my side). I've made skinnytaste's pineapple zucchini cake - it smells delightful! I've also made snickerdoodles and lemon sugar cookies. I only made one batch of each then froze the rest for another day. I still have to make the chicken salad for the dollar rolls. Should be fun.

Emma and I are off to my mom's to play for a little bit before dinner. K & J are already over there! Have a great day everyone!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Hi all - nice day.

lunch with Dave at a great little place - ate outside - a smidge cool, but sunny and beautiful

that pineapple zucchini cake sounds wonderful

Lynn - not smelling like baby spit up is a good thing...

feel better about this yearbook - thanks for lettign me vent last night - so I am rethinking how to do the inside pages of the yearbook - the cover is black with bright paint splats - (I think I posted a pic) my intent was to do the inside pages white with paint splats, but I really think it will be too busy....so I still want color on the pages - but perhaps a bit more subtle....

kindergarten and 1st grade pages are staged
getting into a rhythm - so hopefully the rest will go quicker....(and I know the kids in the older grades, so that helps a lot)

ok - seriously thinking of heading to bed early and getting up extra early tomorrow to work on things....yeah, thats the ticket....

tomorrow morn - G has soccer practice - hope to work on my photography homework (focus on shutter speeds, panning and a few other things)then we will come home - get changed and go to a birthday party. then home again - chill - and we will decorate eggs at 830 (when shannon gets off work...)

nite all

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning!

A bit of wind last night - Short burst - did not last long - heard something fall - got up and wandered around upstairs, didn't see anything -

turns out one of our front windows blew in - thankfully no broken glass but now need to get it back in the tracks...so it is a wee bit cool on the main level right now....

later!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh my - too quiet...

gnite my friends
have a blessed Easter!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

He is risen!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

He is risen indeed!!! Alleluia!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi...my name is Debbie. Can I re "join" this group? I take a lot of pictures...never seem to scrap much anymore. But, I LOVE to chat!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

I want to buy the number templates from Kelly...but, my login to paypal is never secure. Anyone else have a problem with that? And, to put my credit card isn't secure either. Makes me a little scared!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

as far as I know I have not had paypal issues - and arent those templates ideal!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good day

church
berakfast at village inn
walked for an hour around Garden of the Gods
dinner at PF Changs
dessert at iTopit (fro-yo)

chilling.....
life is good

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Debbie - I love to chat too!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

sounds like a great day, Pam.

I know I've never had any problems either....but, this scares me a tad. I have a friend who works @ paypal. She tells me all sorts of stuff about fraud. And, I sooooo want those templates!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics