Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning! I sent Kate to school today - worried about her. She's been sick all week, but her fever is gone and she wanted to go. She coughs if she gets worked up, so I told her to take it easy. She's 6, so I can only hope for the best.

Going to try and get caught up today. Ugh - getting sick really throws a kink in your plans! Have a good day all!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Amy turned the page!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good morning ladies!

Karen, so sorry about your gypsy! Mine hasn't been updated in forever and I definitely won't do it now! Hope they will fix it.

Amy, sorry about the sickies, hope little Kate makes it through the day.

Debbie sorry about all the bad around you lately. That's rough for sure.

Brandon had his first baseball game last night and of course, not long after we started we got a thunderstorm. He at least got to bat and got on base, and it certainly didn't hurt our feelings to get home at a decent time.

Today I'm going to make monster cookies, I haven't made them in years because they are dangerous for me, my husband calls me the cookie monster because of them, but he's going to visit my BIL tomorrow who is still on leave for his back so most of them can go that way. It's a humungeous recipe 12 eggs 18c. of oatmeal etc. And no flour. They are so good!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

still here - still trying to read all - still working on this yearbook

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Good morning everyone...

Lynn those cookies sound great...

I am still here...been busy trying to get ready for our National Scrapbooking Day..

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to debbie*b

Hey all. New schedule started this week...I'm working 4 10 hour days, so I have 3 days off each week. Braeden and I have made playdough and I have other things planned, but he is so happy with the playdough, think I'll hold off a bit. We used koolaide, so it smells wonderful!

Melia didn't get judged for the Science Fair, but that doesn't surprise me...not a real innovative project. She is ok with that..she did a good job and her project looks good.

Thanks for prayers...Tatum certainly needs them.

Amy...praying for Kate and you guys.
Lynn..those are dangerous cookies!
Debbie...so sorry about your friends and their families...in our prayers too.
Val...glad Pat is starting her Chemo...
Debbieb...do you have big plans for NSD on the 5th?
Bridget...how is your sunburn?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Hi!

I LOVE the Kool Aid playdough! I hope you enjoy the 4 10 hour days. 3 days off will be awesome!! How are things with your DH? Thinking about your son.

Amy~~sorry that little Kate isn't totally up to par. I hope her day back @ school is an easy one for her. When do you guys get out for summer break?

Pam~~how's the yearbook coming? And, when does Shannon graduate?

Lynn~~mmmmmm! on the cookies!!! I can't imagine such a big batch of cookies but, I agree they will be yummy.

I've got my flowers planted except for the real sensitive ones....Lantana's. I will have to cover or bring in on Saturday night...it's suppose to be close to 40 and that is borderline on one of the plants.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

I am up to my eyeballs in cookies! I really should do the math to halve the recipe! I will have to wrap & freeze a lot so they won't go bad . Oh, who am I kidding? I have to freeze them so I won't eat them all myself!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
I am up to my eyeballs in cookies! I really should do the math to halve the recipe! I will have to wrap & freeze a lot so they won't go bad . Oh, who am I kidding? I have to freeze them so I won't eat them all myself!

need a picture of you up to your eyeballs!!!! LOL

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL

Lynn you can send some to me. Well I will let the boys eat them of course

Mandy yay for new schedule. koolaide playdough how fun.

heading to cali tomorrow. Dominic is running in the SCIAC championship. wish I could get my friend to drive with me. Oh well once there I'll have lots of fun.

What is everyone's plans for the weekend?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Well, I've been working on them for the better part of 5 hours, so that's a lot of cookies!

Bridget, I was thinking this would be a great recipe for the gift baskets you do for the kids at the holidays, unless you have peanut allergies, of course, since there is 3lbs of pb in it! But, I'm going to have over 200 cookies, I think, I"m just estimating, but there's no way I'm counting them all! lol!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - those sound delightful! I chopped up our Easter candy and leftover M&Ms and made monster cookies last week too! I scoop them into a ball and freeze them so I only cook a few at a time. YUM! Love them!

Kate had a good day, but I can tell she's tired.

Mandy - your new schedule sounds great!

Bridget - safe trip! Have fun taking pictures too. I know you miss it!

I'm waiting for Paul to get home. It's leftover night! Easy peasy

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Lynn...they are yummy frozen too...dunked in milk

Amy... Braeden and I put Baking Soda in a cake pan and then used a dropper to drop vinegar in it...it bubble right up and he had a blast...thought Jack might have fun with that and even "little bit" if she is squeezing things yet.

Bridget...drive safe and slow

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to MandeeB

Wow and last and the first...this never happens! Happy Friday to everyone! It's my Thursday I love only have Thursday and Friday's to my week and then the rest of the days are weekends!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Good morning ladies!

Amy, that would have been a good idea to freeze them raw! Darn it! But, at least they freeze well after their baked too!

Mandy, it sounds like you're having some great fun with Braeden!

TGIF! It's raining here, which stinks because the little preschoolers are supposed to go to the zoo and the grade schoolers are supposed to do a trash walk. it's been beautiful all week long and then it rains today!
Clinton has the day off and went to visit my BIL. I should be done early which I'm pretty happy about! Guess we're going to go to dinner and get the new grill tonight.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Mandy - I would love that recipe..I used to use food coloring..but the koolaide sounds great. Our NSD is this weekend. Tonight and then all day tomorrow. I am hoping to get caught up on my P366 and then try some challenges from Pixel2Pages.

Debbie - good for you on planting your flowers. Rowan and I started on cleaning out the flowerbeds yesterday, but rain today.

Lynn - we have rain today also..I would love your cookie recipe...200 cookies..that is alot of counting.

Rowan and I are off for groceries. Talk later..

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to debbie*b

Good morning my wonderful friends

Lynn dinner and a new grill sounds fab.
I'd like your cookie recipe. They would be good to put in the baskets for sure.

Mandy are you getting a lot of your ideas from pinterest? I love seeing what you all post.

Debbieb have fun shopping with Rowan. I don't know how much NSD stuff I'll be able to do over weekend. I don't have a laptop I hope you all have fun. I don't even know how to get on to this site from my phone.

Love playing draw something with you guys. Sorry if my drawings stink. Im not artistic.

Val how is everything going? Job, aunt, family?

Pam happy for you getting to go visit family and friends back east.

Debbie, Karen, Amy and Aprile and the rest have a SUPER WEEKEND!

Off to Cali. and Yes I will be careful. No speeding here for me. I have traffic school I need to get done Monday and then court on Thurs. Please keep me in your prayers for that day. Its a $1,200 ticket and im fighting it in court. im so very nervous about it. Anyway, no negative thoughts this weekend. Im going to have a great time. Get to see my Kid run and maybe the beach, and maybe hang with some friends. All depends on what Dominic wants to do.
Hugs my friends

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Sounds like a good time Bridget! Be safe!

I will include the cookie recipe in the recipe pages I do for the exchange! I've been good so far today, I haven't eaten even one! I know I will crack this afternoon, but so far so good!

Debbieb you always have such a good time with Rowan, what a great little helper you have!

We have planted a couple of things in the garden, onions, carrots and something else, but I can't remember what it is! lol! It's pretty early here, but we've had such a very mild winter, it's hard to think it will freeze at this point. Our rhubarb looks amazing! At least the plants from 2 years ago do, last year's are still pretty small, but that's to be expected.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

hi friends - feeling very overwhelmed these days...trying to keep up here (at least reading) and not even doing well with that - but will try to run back through and re-read soon....

miss chatting with you - be back soon

can someone tell me why I raised my hand for yearbook - and why I raised it for next year - oh yeah, I have a vested interest in it - LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hugs, Pam!

enjoy Cali, Bridget! Hope you don't have to pay that fine...that is an incredible amount!

Lynn~~we are waiting for our new grill. We ordered it a couple of weeks ago.

Mandy~~very interesting about the vinegar and baking soda!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics