Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

that's great pam

good night all. Court tomorrow at 1. Im pretty nervous. going to try to get some sleep.

Good night all. Catch up either tomorrow or Friday

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to pammie~k

Go Pam!

Been reading...just still working in cards! Good grief what am I doing?

Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and I invited family over for dinner! What was I thinking?? I will get some scrappin' done (I do "something" everyday! :)) But I really want to go to our LSS and do a class or two...but that won't happen. maybe I can call them and see if they will sell me the kit...sometimes, they will do that for me...I am a good customer you know!

Work is crazy busy for the end of the year. Won't be long and I can be in my scrap cave for most of the day...Can't wait!

Have a great day!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to Chirpinisfun

Good Luck Bridget.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good morning ladies!
Good luck today Bridget, I will be praying for you and thinking happy thoughts!

Aprile, I look forward to hearing about your scrapcave escapades in the next couple of months!

Pam, congrats on the yearbook! And good for you for having enough sales to make it worth it to stay! I do not know how you juggle all of that! I've said it before, but it bears repeating, you truly are supermom!

Baseball game did not get rained out last night, but boy was it cold! I just don't deal with the cold that well anymore! I didn't get warmed up until after 11pm last night. Brandon did pretty well, always needs some work, but he got on base 2 for 3, and those 2 were hits, which was good, because a lot of the kids were getting walked. His pitching was a little rough, but it was the first game of the season, Randy will work with him on that. Have another game tomorrow night, supposed to be just as cold, darn it!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

Happy Thursday! Just checking in real quick before I go get Jack from preschool. I went to Costco this am to get 800 pictures printed. Finishing up 2010 and going to start Emma's baby album. After that, I think I'm going digital! Very scared, but I'm going to try my best. I'm doing 2011 all digital (Except for Emma's baby album). Lots of work to do!!

Kids are much better - some congested coughs leftover, but that's about it.

Sorry to read about the suspension, Lynn. That's just not right!

Happy dance for finished yearbooks!

Praying for a good outcome for Bridget!

Karen - how can you cheat at Bunco? Does she do the scoring every time? So sad to hear that.

Debbie- I'll have to check out the CM stuff!

Aprile - how many days until summer scrap cave?

Have a good one! :). Val and Mandy - thinking of you too!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

I almost forgot! Aprile are you going to CKC in June? Brooke and I hope to be there!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

800 pictures!!!!! That's just crazy! Good luck getting them done! YOu can do it! I think you will really like digital once you get going, it's so fast! The other think I really like is that I don't just print pictures I THINK I will use, I use the pictures I want and then don't have tons of extra pictures laying around, of course, that saves money too!

I'm already in senior picture mode! Looking online to find a place to print 5x7 double sided postcards on linen, that I design myself. Found a couple of options...

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to AMYabc123

oh yes! Cindy and I are going on friday and saturday! We gotta get together! We are driving down on friday morning and spending the night saturday night, too. Driving home on sunday. We are planning a trip to the Scrapbook Factory and Archiver's, too in Fairview Heights! We have one class on friday afternoon and 3 on saturday. Can't wait!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Sorry I've been so MIA, it's been one of those insane weeks but today is basically my Friday so I get to veg a bit now. B has been home sick for 2 days now but I think she is finally feeling better so she'll go to school tomorrow.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to BridgetL

Lynn - I think that is very harsh, especially didn't they tell him.

Bridget - I gave Lincoln a hug for all of you...he is so cute these little legs and he is walking...always has a smile and giggling. Rowan's soccer was great...miss it..Chris says it is like herding cats....so funny.

Pam - I agree you are awesome...you do so much.

Karen - I bought Pixel2pages...and I do like it, I just have to utilize it..they have some great ideas. Bunco that is sad...

Amy - 800 PICTURES...WOW...AWESOME

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Hope you all have a good night...talk tomorrow...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

LOL Debbie, my DS used to call it Bumble Bee Soccer - they all swarm around the ball.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Good morning everyone....well we have rain, has been raining most of the night and still more this morning...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Good morning Ladies and Happy Friday!
Did anyone hear from Bridget about how court went?

Ah, I remember soccer days. it was never our favorite sport, but they both played at least one season.

Brandon has a game tonight, supposed to be 69 today, hope it's still warm by game time.

Branding tomorrow, won't be so lucky, only 55 degrees, and where we're going it will be miserable windy, I'm sure. Not looking forward to it even a little bit. Well, I do really like the people, so the company will be good. Making one of the snickers bars desserts I pinned. I'm excited, hope they turn out!
"Mother's Day" with Clinton's mom on Sunday, I think, she does a big pot luck, but Clinton doesn't like some of the people she invites, and you know, even though it's mother's day, everything is always about Clinton. So we may not go. We'll see, I guess.

alright, off to do some laundry, just my two littlest today, the easiest and the hardest, but neither are feeling very well so it could be rough!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Hi all -

Love the term bumble bee soccer
and Lincoln is such a blessing

need to check out pixel2pages

Lynn - sorry the two little ones are under the weather - maybe they will sleep

Bridget has not even been on facebook since around 4/27 - where are you B

Went to 2 Stampin Up card classes - this morning was a masculine card class - 10 new cards usign a one sheet wonder process (though it is more than one sheet - LOL) the afternoon class was the feminine version. just posted them over on facebook - will try to email myself the pics from my phone and post them here - 20 new cards and I am so happy!

BBL - hope y'all are having a great day! nice and warm here - and green - I love green!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Okay - so who is going to scrapbook today?!?! We have Weight Watchers, dance class and t-ball this am and then I am going to work on my albums!!! Paul is going to have to deal with it! LOL!

Lynn - my friend made a snickers dessert from Pinterest that she said was fantastic! Have a good day - I can't imagine branding - I bet that's an experience!

Pam - I love the cards! I need to work on my stash sometime too. It's always good to have cards!

Have a good one, everybody!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Good MOrning and Happy Saturday (or National Scrapbooking Day) I"m at work with my computer and have full intentions of doing some LO's here at my desk!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to MandeeB

Aprile - I meant to tell you that Brooke and I plan to go Friday, but it depends on if she can get here. She's moving to Cape Girardeau and trying to sell her house, but she's hoping to be in town. Her parents live out here by me, so that helps. Anyway, I will let you know when it gets closer and we can make plans.

How was everybody's Saturday. I've spent $4 so far on digital scrapbook stuff today. There are just so many blogs and stores to look in - it's overwhelming. I want to find some favorites that fit my style. I'm looking for cute, but not babyish and I like bright colors - I'm not a pastel girl. I'm going to continue looking.

OH! I also wanted to ask about persnickety prints. The print credits are in groups of 50. Is that the only way to buy them this time? I was thinking of buying just a few, but 50?!? What should I do? Is this the best price they have all year?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Hi friends! Just wanted to check in. I am @ Embassy Suites with a dear friend. I so needed out of my house of boys. I am having a wonderful time. I didn't get anything done Friday evening except for drink. I had a free product credit @ shutterfly for a free book...but, the internet was not working well....so, it wasn't meant to be. We slept in this morning. Went for breakfast, took my shower and started scrapping. I got 6 pages done before supper and so far 2 after. My friend went to bed...but, I am not tired so I think I will stay up and scrap for awhile more.

Hope everyone is having a great day/weekend!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi all - I did not buy any scrapping supplies but I did purchase the "everyday story teller" book. The digi version - and am sending the pdf file to my kindle for my reading enjoyment! Lots of great sales out there....

Chatted briefly with Karen this morning at soccer - Karen - when I finally do get my iphone, you will have to teach me everything you are learning (and Dave has a big car show down in Canon City on May 19th - so no scrapbooking for me....)

G then has swim lessons. lunch at Texas Roadhouse (one of my favs) - went to Joanns (waved at Mandy as I drove by) signed G up for three classes during their summer kids a camp: a sewing class (pillowcase); a mini envelope album; and a cake decorating class. Each is one day and only a few hours, so it should be fun. And they were 1/2 price today. :-)

went to a confirmation party for one of Dave's 8th grade sunday school kiddos...then home and a quick change later headed to another party = this was a costume party - Dave went as the Mad Hatter -I went as the Queen of Hearts (theme was nursery rhymes and fairy tales) came home - took some pics of the moon - kicked myself for not brining my camera and tripod with me as the best pictures were earlier in the evening.

Tommorow I will head to the pikes peak center and set things up for the big concert -

later my friends

Amy I bought credits and I go through them quickly. They do not get much cheaper - in fact when I bought them last time, they told us their price was going up. They will probably stay atthis prie for a while - but I doubt we will see another 25% discount for several more months.

Debbie - enjoy your time at embassy - love it there.
ok - heading to bed in a few - good night my friends.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics