Page 8 of 1135 
Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Got to love home games and all the noise. LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Was your game at home??

Hee heee....did you see Colorado lost to KU? Hee hee!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

oh, and chalk another onryness remark for my sweet nephew in Colorado who gave me a bad time when we lost to Texas.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Just stopin by to say hi. Yay for cross country team! Yay for husked wins! Yay for birthdays! Boo for bad work weeks! Yay for good movies making us cry!

I am so tired. Baby blues hit me a little bit today. I really need to rest more. It's hard with two older kids. Paul has been so sweet and a big help. Hopefully we'll have a good night. Emma seems to wake up every 3 hours or so.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour! Chat more tomorrow - good night!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Nite Nite Amy! Take care of yourself!!!! Sending you a hug!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

I everyone...what a bunch of pages to read again!

Yay for weight loss Pam...sorry about your down mood. Maybe a coke or a starbucks with a closer friend this week will help.

Amy...sleep will help, but it is so hard when you have other kids in the house. Emma is a beauty!

Bridget...congrats to the boys on their win!

Debbieb...glad to see you here. Hope your team won.

Val...congrats on going to see the Ducks. We've watched part of their games the last 2 weeks.

Debbie...yay for the overtime win! and of yes...ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

It's just been a busy 2 days. Heading to pick up the house before I got to bed...night all.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

Today's prompt is "fall back".

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to BridgetL

Looks like everyone is busy...have a good day

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

Hi taking a break from cleaning and before Glenda comes over.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to BridgetL

This is so great that I don't have to log in! Bridget- I'm watching your Raiders play right now. Rams are off this week. We've had a pretty low-key day. Jack is crabby (which is unlike him). I think it's the time change. Kate is wearing a witches hat and a cheerleader outfit. Emma is either eating or sleeping. Wow- I'd forgotten how much little babies sleep. She's out most if the time! She's a really good baby, so we are very very blessed. Oh how I love this little snuggle bug! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to AMYabc123

Amy we never get to see the Raiders play. I have to follow along on their website or the ticker in the bottom that tells the scores.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

OK -I'm back - and this morning it showed me logged out and would not let me sign back in. Just came here and I am in - go figure.

Sunday School went well. Lunch was at Olive Garden. Concert was fabulous. Love listenign to Shannon play percussion. PotRoast and veggies have been in the crock pot all day - time for dinner.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hi everyone! I am a tuckered out girl! Parties are hard on a Mom. 3 celebrations in 3 days=too much for this Momma!!!

Hope everyone had a great Sunday. Talk to you soon.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Wow - I am so out of the loop - I knew about Austins - but I missed the other two. I promise I will try to catch up soon. Kick back and relax Mama....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

another free js class

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_cont...

she also indicated on fb that her new stories in hand book will be the workbook for this class in two of the lessons, but I do not think it is a requirement - however - you can get the digital version for only 6.95.....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

thanks Pam I signed up/downloaded it. I will have to wait until pay day to get the book, but im excited.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I love not having to sign in....

Good Morning all

Need to get dressed and get moving. Part Two of G's IEP meeting this morning. Please keep Shannon in your prayers - she is struggling with Youth Group Drama again. Guess her best "school" friend who she brought into her church group made a choice yesterday that disappointed/ticked her off. (one of those decisions where you say you'll do something but then choose to do something better when it comes along) In this case, she told Shannon and a friend she would be at their conert ytdy - then chose to go to the youth group volleyball game instead. Both Shannon and her friend were really hurt. I know Shannon well enough to know she did not handle this well and probably got not so nice in her text messages. Well - it spread thru the youth group and she had a few girls text her and say she did not deserve to have friends etc etc. I am trying to get her to step back and not engage in any dialogue on this - let it go. But, it is hard for her as she takes after her father and has to have the last word. And she feels as if she lost her best friend. Prayers would be appreciated - she was very upset last night.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Today's prompt is "exhausted".

Sending hugs and Prayers to Shannon. I hope it all gets worked out.
Hope G's meeting goes well.

How was everyone's weekend?

Edited by BridgetL on 11-08-10 06:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

The celebrations/get togethers were all Austin's. We went out to eat Friday nite and then had 3 teenagers over till 12. Then Curtis left on Saturday (I gave him the ok...am I nuts or what!) And, cleaned for the next party. 6 teenagers for that party. And, my Husker game. And, then it was the family bday party. My parents came down and my aunt. Curtis' parents were sick so they did not make it. Then church group last nite. YIKES...just way too much!

I hear you about teenage drama. A's buddy from kindergarten who has been at every party that Austin has had for his bday told Austin he was too tired to come after having a party of his own the nite before. Can I just say A was devastated. And, then to top it off....this kid didn't show up for church group and they were celebrating A's bday there.

Thanks for telling us about the JS class. I will go sign up.

I'm taking a poll....what do you think the best home party is? I am thinking I might want to sign up to sell something from home. I am thinking I could make as much $ doing that then I did for my 3 weeks of work. Any thoughts?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Oh, and I meant to add that I will keep you in my prayers for your meeting today. And, of couse, Shannon. Hugs, Mom!!!

Page 8 of 1135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics