Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to LynnK1

I am on summer break!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Mandy - think its gerat you;re getting out with Braeden - even if it is a little difficult. He is doing amazing!

Pic of that storm are incredible -

Aprile - it is now officially summer vacation!

Those going to CKC - enjoy

Those playing drawsomething - addictive, isn't it. I was going to upgrade - shows 1.99 but when I got to the purchase screen = it showed as 2.99 - I know, only $1 difference but think I will wait for a bit

Benn scanning pics from "my album" at Moms - pics are just in sleeves - 250ish down - one million ish to go.....

have a great day!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

it is $1.99 on Itunes but, so far I've been too cheap...but, the ads are getting more annoying with the more games I have going!

Crazy summer storm!!!! I can't believe the images.

YEA for summer vacation!!!! Woot woot!!!

And, good job on the scanning!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

WooHoo Aprile! Can't wait to see what you create!

Pam, I know, I'm addicted, just what I needed! lol!
Good for you on the scanning, that's quite a job!

Wondering why I'm too cheap to buy a $2.00 game when I spend that much on a million other things without thinking twice!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
WooHoo Aprile! Can't wait to see what you create!

Pam, I know, I'm addicted, just what I needed! lol!
Good for you on the scanning, that's quite a job!

Wondering why I'm too cheap to buy a $2.00 game when I spend that much on a million other things without thinking twice!

I hear you!!!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to ScrappinHusker

YAY Aprile

Just upgrade already. LOL All of you! :P

Its been really fun.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

maybe the price is going up because its so popular

anyone of you playing words with friends?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

no, but I might try it if someone's interested!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to Chirpinisfun

• Chirpinisfun Said:
Hi friends!

I have less than 24 hours and I will be free for 7 weeks! I can't wait!

Can't wait until friday this week! Going to CKC in St Louis....Amy are you for sure going to go on friday? We have one class on friday afternoon at 1 p.m., so I would love to see you! I packed my scrappin' bag last night with a little help from my furry friend. He kept swiping my stuff and I would have to chase him down! lol

Okay, off to do something...I don't know what! Chat later!

Hi Aprile - We just finalized our plans an hour ago - Craziness! Brooke and I are going to go tomorrow from about 10-12. She is going to pick me up and we'll drive there since she is staying out here at her parent's house. She needs to go to the bank and stop by her house to get some things, but after that we are going to go to the vendor faire. I have to be home by 1 pm - Paul has to get some work done since it's been so hectic at work. I'm bummed that I can't be there longer, but it just didn't work out this year. Do you think you'll be at the vendor faire between 10 and 12?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good to see you Amy, was just thinking about you!

Finished another scrap page, I've done at least one a day. Yay me!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Lynn...how do I find you on "draw it"

oh...and does anyone know how to delete games with people who have stopped playing? I have all these games with my kids and stuff, that don't play anymore, and I can't figure out how to delete...

My schedule was approved...I know some people jumped through hoops for that...so thankful! Need to figure out nice things to do for them....suggestions?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

my name is lynnk93 Mandy!

Yay! For getting your schedule approved!

gotta go get ready for baseball!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Yay Mandy for getting your schedule worked out. go to the page where all the games a listed. swipe over the play or nudge area from left to right. It should come up as delete. I had to delete my kids too. They got bored with the game very fast.

Amy have fun with Aprile.

Pam hope you are having a great time out to dinner with your friends.

Lynn good luck at baseball tonight well the boys. lol

Where is everyone else?

Schools out for us now. time to start nerf wars. this time around there are about 60 kids playing.
time to plan dinner.

Mandy if I think of anything I will let you know. for how many? and there is always pinterest

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to BridgetL

Hi everyone! I've been busy as usual! I am trying to figure out our summer schedule. Zach has been trying to get over the bug he picked up at the soccer tournament last weekend. Ron was off work this week to get things done but ended up working on the camper so we could use it. We are heading to camp for two nights now. We only left 6 hours past when we wanted to...but that's the way it usually goes for us. Hopefully we won't end up in any bad weather tonight, like last night, but we are heading to an area that is known for having tornados. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed!

I am playing draw something too, I can't figure out how to search for people except through facebook...help please. I am pretty sure my name is MsKarenJG on it, if any of you want to look for me.

I guess I should post this before I run out of cell service. Talk to you all soon.

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to KarenJG

I figured it out! How to add people to draw something! I think I found you Lynn

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to AMYabc123

• AMYabc123 Said:
  • Chirpinisfun Said:
Hi friends!

I have less than 24 hours and I will be free for 7 weeks! I can't wait!

Can't wait until friday this week! Going to CKC in St Louis....Amy are you for sure going to go on friday? We have one class on friday afternoon at 1 p.m., so I would love to see you! I packed my scrappin' bag last night with a little help from my furry friend. He kept swiping my stuff and I would have to chase him down! lol

Okay, off to do something...I don't know what! Chat later!

Hi Aprile - We just finalized our plans an hour ago - Craziness! Brooke and I are going to go tomorrow from about 10-12. She is going to pick me up and we'll drive there since she is staying out here at her parent's house. She needs to go to the bank and stop by her house to get some things, but after that we are going to go to the vendor faire. I have to be home by 1 pm - Paul has to get some work done since it's been so hectic at work. I'm bummed that I can't be there longer, but it just didn't work out this year. Do you think you'll be at the vendor faire between 10 and 12?

Yes, we will be there by 10. We are leaving here around 7:15 and should be there by 9:30ish. I have your number from before...is it the same...ending in 8083? We are shopping in the morning and have a class at 1 p.m., so I will call you when we get there and figure out a place we could meet and shop together if that is okay. We are staying friday night and saturday night at the Drury across the street from the convention center. Can't wait!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Chirpinisfun

Aprile - my hockey has been done for about a month now...but yeah someones hockey is still on.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

What is words with friends...I would play...

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to debbie*b

Lynn and Debbieb I play it and I know Pam does too. Words with friends is like scrabble. Very addicting too.

Karen add me to draw something. BridgetLopez1 Have fun and be safe out there.

Im off to watch Duets. Anyone else watching this show?

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to BridgetL

Yay! That's my number, Aprile. See you tomorrow!

I actually tinkered around with some digital layouts tonight. It seems my ADD with paper scrapbooking is following me into digital scrapbooking. I have 4 layouts started and none are finished. Ugh!

We taught Emma how to play duck duck goose tonight. She said, "Duh, Duh, Duh . . . Goo!". It was SO funny!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics