Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to KarenJG

• KarenJG Said:
Praying, Val! Too scary with all these fires.

Pam, glad you enjoyed your class. I need to get my head back into enjoying mine. Tried this morning but wasn't into it. Now I am sitting in the sun at moms waiting for Riley to be done with reading.

Magic Mike is a story somewhat based on tatum Channing's life before acting, when he was stripping. Really just hot guys dancing with a little love story.

Have a great day everyone!

I guess I didn't know the story behind the movie, Karen, have just seen the previews. Makes it a little more interesting I guess! And boy, is he a cutie! lol!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

turned the page?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

yup - you sure did turn the page....

just finished my 26th week of P366 - we are half way through the year - woohoo!

getting ready to take G to therapy - looks like it might rain - Shannon is at work - been a quiet day.....chat with y'all later

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Home from my meeting. Meeting went very well but I am not doing well right now as I got some really bad news before the meeting and then more after.

I finally got a hold of dad, he and my brother are fine. Bro is not fighting fire but dad is helping to reload trucks with water. He told me that the plane that crashed had 6 crew members, 2 survived and 4 did not, very sad. But then he tells me one of our family friends had a heart attack most likely due to the fire. He and his wife were going to check on their cattle in the burn area and help fight the fire, on their way too or from (not sure which) he had the heart attack and did not make it.

So I composed myself went into my meeting and then called a good friend from back home who now lives here in Denver. He then proceeds to tell my that my BFF from the time I was born until I got out of that town lost her DD to a drunk driver. She was hit head on. It's just all so very very sad.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Wow, Val, that's a lot to process all at one time. I am so very sorry for everything that is happening in your world right now. I am lifting you all up in prayers. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} my friend.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Val, I am so sorry to hear all of this. I can't imagine having to go to a meeting knowing all of this. Prayers are with you and all the families. If you need anything or just need to talk Im only 10 numbers away. Hugs my friend.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

Val...praying hard. Please let ne know if you need anything. I am a different 10 numbers away

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

you girls are the best, you brought a smile to my face which has been absent all afternoon.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Lynn and I hit 300 games - woohoo!
and I only have two more color palettes to purchase and then I have them all....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good night my friends.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

and Good Morning!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning friends!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good morning!

sure enjoy playing that game, thanks for playing with me girls! Bridget & I are creeping up on 200. I like having a couple different color palettes, but now I just want bombs so I can get the special words! I like getting all the extra coins! lol!

Supposed to be nearly 100 today. Not looking forward to that. I already need to turn the ac on, it's only 8:15!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Well dang! My lappy is in trouble. Had to shut it down and now it will not reboot! No money in the budget for that for sure so think happy thoughts for me please! I'm going to let it sit for awhile and hope it will reboot later. If not I will have to ask my neighbor to look at it. Hope it's not fried have pictures that I haven't backed up as well as digital pages.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

PHEW!! It finally booted up then did a system repair and a system recovery! Thank goodness!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Happy for you Lynn!

Now I should do a back up

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to uoduck

Val...just read your news...so sorry about your news. Hugs and prayers for you...

Lynn...how is B today with his hand? I know they sure can hurt!

Bridget...how are you feeling? You've been on my mind.

Pam...can't wait to see pictures of this weekend's class.

Amy, Aprile, Debbieb, Debbie and everyone I missed...hello!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Hello friends! Back from the weekend @ the lake. We got back Monday afternoon. Started laundry. And, worked in the landscaping. Washed my dirty car! And, then sat outside with a beer and a neighbor.

If our recipe pages are due this week...I'm in trouble. I haven't started.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hugs & prayers, Val.

Sorry about the bee sting for B, Lynn. Glad your lappy is back up and running.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Mandy~~how cool about your Sister/nephew being @ the swim trials @ the same time. It was an amazing experience! A dear friend was there at the same time and has some amazing pictures because she had amazing seats. Hoping I can get a few from her.

Lynn~~it was so amazing!!!! Definitely a great experience.

Aprile~~if they are back here in another 4 years, you should definitely come in for the fun!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics