Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

no idea - but here are six letter words you can make with those letters

zygoma, mahzor, azygos, gyozas, groszy, zonary, shammy, mynahs, shamoy, marshy, myomas, smarmy, hungry, roughy, saughy, oghams, sharny, gammon, hansom, magnum, gummas, humans, humors, mohurs, mayors, morays, yamuns, hogans, omasum, shogun, summons, roughs, orangy, argosy, gyrons, youngs, sugary, morgan, mangos, orgasm, shoran, granum, mungos, onrush, rayons, sunray, synura, manors, ramson, ransom,romans, unarms, amours, ramous, mourns, argons, groans, orangs, organs, sarong, ourang, guanos, rugosa, shamon

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

turn the page?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

quick prayer - a fire east of here - no idea how big - but it is at a ranch where friends from church live (he manages the ranch)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

will start praying, Pam.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Fire contained ....all is good.

Debbie ...make sure u let us know what the word is..my curiosity has been piqued (?)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

great news, Pam. I will let you know on the drawing. I know Bridget is busy today, too.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

I think smarmy, and I don't know why...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

working on those posters, finally!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

It has been a lazy day at our house....love those! I did go to HL (not walking...or spitting ) and I found some great buys at 90% off. I decided to do a theater snack bar at this Premier Party, I'm having (Oh, what have I gotten myself into?!) So I went looking for glass containers and found some great things! Now to find some neat popcorn recipes and decided what type of sugary yummies to make, and I think I'll also have some great healthy choices too....I did get some scrapping done. Got one LO done and still working on one...trying to figure out where to journal at.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1015094478573... (lynn...my HL buys) They are so much prettier when cleaned!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to MandeeB

Mandy - that sounds like a great party! I wish I lived closer! I plan to visit some day to see everyone. My friend Melissa and her husband Fletch run a music store up in Colorado Springs called Rock Star USA. Have you or Pam heard of it? There are great popcorn recipes on our best bites.com. I've made some before! Yummmmm! I wish I had more points to spend this week.

Thanks for the votes on the camera. I think I am going to get the Canon. It sounds like it is really user friendly and I liked the feel of it - it's lighter than my Nikon. Plus, the menu screen looked really easy to navigate and the Nikon is a little more complicated. I'm ready for easy so I can learn to shoot in manual mode. I want to be like Pam when I grow up!

Off to watch tv with the hubby.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

grammy was the word! Thank you Bridget for just coming out and telling me!!!

Now which Canon are you looking @ Amy?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Grammy - ok - that makes sense - and the list I gave didn't even have it - so much for googling random words - LOL

LOVED the paint class I went to this evening - too much fun - I am really enjoying painting on canvas...Shannon went too, so that was a bonus.

OK - chat with y'all tomorrow - gonna head to bed, finish a few DRAW games, read (almost done with book 3 of 50 Shades) and hopefully sleep......turned the AC on today - looks like temps are gonna go back up - the funny thing is it will be hotter at 6pm than it will be at noon - go figure....

tomorrow - G has tutoring and music therapy - think we might do the zoo in between those.....

gnite my friends...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I just started those blasted books!

Sweet dreams, Pam.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

Good night all

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

Wow - shooting in Aurora has left me numb. So terribly sad. Got the special alert text from the local news just before 4am and thankfully heard Shannon in her room about that time. She had gone to a midnight showing down here in the Springs. 14-15 victims thus far and many more injuries. Cant even wrap my mind around this - people were just seeing a movie......

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

I know Pam. It is extremely upsetting. Those poor people. Supposedly he threw tear gas before shooting - terrifying. I'm so thankful Shannon was safe. Going to a movie on opening night should be fun. It's a scary world these days.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

very upsetting about the shooting. I'm so glad Shannon is safe. Just a scary world we live in where it isn't safe in theaters and schools. Breaks my heart.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Checking in to say all ok here. This is just so scarry and sad

Edited by uoduck on 07-20-12 06:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

One of the victims was a baby

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Glad to hear you all are safe, just read the news coverage.

Prayers going up!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics