Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

With B I use the cream but she still completely freaks out (anticipation as well) but with the Bear she really doesn't care and will actually watch as she realizes the cream makes it not hurt. B knows but she still freaks out. I'm not looking forward to this years draw, in fact so much that I keep forgetting to make the appointment.

Good luck, hope it goes well.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Turned the page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

good night my friends.....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Good Night Pam, Sleep well my friend!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to uoduck

Hello everyone! I need to head to bed, but just got done reading. I am not really sure what I was doing last week, but I guess I was busy. RJ is in summer school and so we are getting into a routine of getting up and dressed and then home and homework. I get to register both boys next week for school, and just found out that they are taking pictures at registration for Zach, which is good, so I won't miss it during the school year, but I need to figure out what he's going to wear. I need to get school supplies and check on clothes. I don't always spend a lot on clothes, since Riley is in uniforms and Zach wears shorts and tshirts or jeans most of the time. A friend just handed down uniforms, so I need to see if they are going to fit and if so, I won't need those for now.

I have enjoyed everyone's scrapbook pages that have been posted on FB, a little jealous that I haven't done any! You all ROCK!

Zach has golf skills tournament tomorrow and then we are supposed to go out and help a friend who has some physical disabilities, with upkeep on her property. Hopefully we can help her get a few things done. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

• MandeeB Said:
So...she fell going up the stairs today...she said some kids called her a retard and others asked if she was ok...she just laughed....so much better day. She has a girl who has 3 classes in a row with her and they are the up, down, up classes, so that is good. She said the big kids don't move for her to pass through on her way through their halls, so she's gonna have to learn to be a linebacker!

Breathing a little easier tonight

Debbie..."ask yourslef if you really need it. If the answer is no, tell yourself life's too short and buy it anyway :D"

Pam...can't wait to hear about the new clothing line for G!

OHH, this made me laugh!!! It's sold out. But, hey...I'm looking @ an Ipad and now a stupid nook tablet...tell me I don't need that, PLEASE!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Hi all,

Wow Debbie, I don't think I will ever get to 13,000. Way to go GABBY!

Pam sorry about G this morning. Good luck on Monday.

Debbieb, I've missed everyones birthday this yr. I am going to try to be way better next yr. Even family i've missed

Val do you get to rest a little this weekend?

Mandy, Glad Melia had a better day so to speak. It can only keep getting better.

Karen, Lynn, Aprile, Amy didn't feel like looking backwards at the moment. Sorry just being plain lazy. Wishing you and all the girls a great day/weekend.

All we've been doing is cleaning and more cleaning. I hate cleaning. But my microwave now looks almost new on the outside. LOL Almost forgot it was white.

More giggling!!!!! You guys are funny!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

I haven't done much of anything except for read those crazy grey books!

My friend borrowed me her daughters nook color since she had already bought the books!

Waiting for my Mom to come down. And, then traveling to Concordia tomorrow to get A.

Filling out school paper work...that's about all around here.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to ScrappinHusker

Those Grey books can certainly distract one from doing a lot of things

going to see Total Recall in a few.

Have a good one Ya'll

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

hi all....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning...:) Braeden and I have a full day ahead. Thought about the zoo, but it's going to be hot, so I think we will stay in. Trying to decide if I want to try a movie with him yet...he was good before the cast, but has been still a little off since. Potty training is going wonderful. He wears undies nearly all the time now...without accidents I plan on doing some packing today. I don't know if we are moving to Tx, but I feel like I need to get a jump start on packing to go somewhere.

Lynn...our favorite pictures of the boys for Sr. pictures were with their cars and in trees. I had them climb and I climbed to be at their level...therefore we didn't have to worry about noisy backgrounds. We also took some of Kerry at Red Rocks and those are great too. We did some crazy pictures with Kerry, as he was very "artsy" at that point so we looked for interesting shapes...concrete poles and circles in parking structures...I know little towns don't have those. I would do some great pictures in the country with a farm fence and perhaps the barn where you keep your animals...I can't wait to see!

Pam...praying for G and her tests. Didn't even know a cream existed for that!

I better get off here...my house is a mess and I have a list have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Cant wait to see all of the senior pics this year! (I've seen a few of Debbies)

Success! Peed in a cup and we got a blood draw. A few lessons learned which I documented for the future...drink water till you float....lidocaine worked pretty well but not completely - when they say an hour before -really make it an hour before.....her veins are deep so a butterfly needle will not reach them...use the small tubes not the large ones when you draw - her veins are too tiny to handle the large ones....wrote all of this on the lidocaine box so we hopefully have a better handle on it

I'm gonna get a few things done - BBL

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good Monday morning ladies!
Sounds like a great weekend for everyone!
Debbie, I have a NOOK color and I really like it, sometimes I wish I would hve just gotten an iPad, but really, for the price difference, the NOOK has been great! I just can't play draw something on it! lol!

Pam, glad you got success this morning and that you are organized for the next one! I am extremely lucky, my boys have no problems with needles or medicines.

Bridget, how was the movie? Wondering why they remade it? lol...

Mandy, glad you are feeling like things are going better for Melia, it's so hard to be a kid! Sounds like she has a great attitude!

Had a pretty good weekend, traveled to the champion of champions on Saturday, Randy's pig was not the champion, lol! It gained 12lbs. and it was already at the high end, but the judge spent a ton of time looking at it (Randy showed it perfectly), I think he liked the pig a lot, but, there was just no way he could pig that heavy of a pig, but the pig carried it well, wasn't wasty, so that's good. Now it will go through the carcass contest, could do great there, we'll see!
Afterwards, we had lunch and then went gem hunting again. My in-laws went this time. It was fun. That's so addicting! We found a 10 carat garnet, which will cut down to more than a full carat! That was pretty cool. Now we just need to get some of the stones cut.
Yesterday just did little errands. Then Randy's new girlfriend came over in the afternoon. We hadn't met her yet, even though they met at 4-H fair. He's been to dinner at her family twice in the last week. She seems like a nice girl, not shy at all, which is good. She's a couple of years younger than he is, and is just now going through driver's ed. It will be nice when she can drive some, because he had to go get her and then take her home. She's just about 10 miles away or so, but still.

Have a ton of ideas for senior pics, like using his football helmet, cleats, etc. And he wants some in the weight room, which is appropriate. And then the stubble field, barn, bales. Also found a cool boxcar at Clinton's cousin's the other night. Plus the bridge and railroad tracks. Have the ideas, just like to look over different poses and such!
Can't believe he starts his senior year in just over 2 weeks.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - I love to hear all about your adventures and days - so much of that is foreign to me - I learn a lot (or try to)

This is our last full week of summer vacation

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Do I sound like a redneck? lol! We're just a little bit country, that's all!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Amy, I made that skinny basil pesto you pinned last week, and it is seriously one of my new favorite things! LOVE it! And a little bit goes a long ways! so good!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

oh my goodness Lynn - I hope that didn't come across wrong - its just a world that my girls have not experienced - and I wish they had - when I go to the county fair (and state fair) I stand in awe of these young men and women.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Oh, don't worry Pam, I didn't take it bad at all! lol! I just know that most of you live in a city, and what my life must sound like, when I'm all excited about a pig at 4-H fair! But, I promise you, if you could watch a pig showmanship, you would probably love it! Organized chaos!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Last year I watched sheep showmanship at the county fair - I was really impressed with the knowledge and poise these "kids" had.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Sheep and beef are both a lot more controlled than swine, because you don't halter a pig and you also can't really wrap your arms around them, like a sheep. In some ways it takes a lot more skill to be a good swine showman, but on the other hand it's a lot more luck with a pig, whereas you work more with the sheep and beef and they get trained somewhat. There's really no controlling a pig! If you get the chance you should watch a pig show once!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics