Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

I just added some of the pics we took yesterday to my blog. I would love some honest opinions, keep in mind I haven't done any editing yet, so they're a little dark, etc. But, I wanted some opinions from the people I can trust to be the most honest with me. What do you think of the poses, all his gear, etc? What about the shoes over the shoulder?
thanks.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

did I turn the page?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

I love football! I'm sure I have pictures if you still need help. Let me know, my friend.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
I just added some of the pics we took yesterday to my blog. I would love some honest opinions, keep in mind I haven't done any editing yet, so they're a little dark, etc. But, I wanted some opinions from the people I can trust to be the most honest with me. What do you think of the poses, all his gear, etc? What about the shoes over the shoulder?
thanks.

left you a comment! You are so incredibly talented!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hugs, Lynn! I'm so sorry about your JH's attitude.

Hilarious...but, not really about lil G!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Have to share for Lynn...my FB status. I can tell that it is Monday. The fire alarm went off twice in preschool...and both times it was raining!!!!! YUCKO!!!!

What a DAY!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good morning Ladies!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Thanks for the comment Debbie. It's funny, because Clinton hated the shoes in the picture, he called me up and ripped me about how dumb it was, and how stupid to have all the gear on the bench next to Randy. which is why I was feeling so down about it all yesterday, but Randy LOVES the pictures, even the cleats, even the ones where he smiling. His friends all liked them, even though I haven't done any editing yet.
Having all the gear is the trend right now.

Sorry about your crazy day yesterday! At least Monday is over!

Just 3 little girls today, at one point yesterday I was scheduled to have 8 today and here I am down to 3. That's been happening a lot lately. It's frustrating. On the other hadn, there have been days that I've been scheduled to have 2 and end up with 5. I'm actually happy to not have too many today because I have some big projects I need to get done! So, on that note, I better get moving! lol!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

really? he didn't like the pics. I think they are wonderful! I dont know Randy personally, but I think you "captured" him.

G has been working on her globe project - every sixth grader (since long before Shannon) has to make a globe - to scale. Last night and this morning she decoupaged a big beach ball....tonight she will paint it blue...we will cut out images of the continent - she will draw on her equator and all of the other fun markings....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

OMGosh Lynn, I was going to comment on how much I love the cleats over his shoulder as well as the gear on the bench. Just him standing on the field in his uni is great but the props add so much to the picture, they help to tell the story and will be something Randy can treasure forever and show his kids. You are so talented, those pictures are so great even without editing - which shows just how incredibly good you are.

I have senior pics of my self with my basketball (palming it ) as well as one with my steer and one with my horse, if my ewe (sheep) would have been ready I would have had one with her too. Props are great, tell as story and keep a memory.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

well, my husband's middle name in negetive, if you haven't figured that out yet. The first set of pictures, though I really like them, don't show much of Randy's personality, but these REALLY do. I love the look of the gear. Clinton didn't care much for the first ones either, though. I'm working on editing this morning, so I can order some with the last of the sports buttons.

Pam, it sounds like a fun project you girls are working on, but I have to say, thank goodness it's you and not me! lol!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Oh, and thanks girls for lifting me up!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Wednesdays are The Bear's day to take snacks to school. This week they are learning about the letter A.

Mandy - any guesses on what she wants to take tomorrow????

Yep - the Applesauce Muffins her "friend made when we went to her house."

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Ah, that's awesome, Val!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

friends muffins are always the best!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Lynn I have to agree, I really like these pics. And the one where he is smiling is great. I really need to get on Brandons pics. Again, can u come and take them

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Lynn I have to agree, I really like these pics. And the one where he is smiling is great. I really need to get on Brandons pics. Again, can u come and take them

Ahhh, wish I could!
Thanks Bridget.
I bet you could take Brandon's pics. You should try it!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Posted a picture of another huge project I've been working on, posters of all the senior athletes. I took the pictures a couple of weeks ago, and was finally able to get the logo this morning so I could get them finished.
This one of Randy is getting printed right now so we can see how it looks before we print the rest of them, I think there are right at 20, then we'll also add the pep band.

Thank you SO much Pam, for helping me with the logo this morning, you made this so much easier since I didn't have to spend all that time trying to figure out how to fix it.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - I agree love the cleats and helmet..I always take helmet ones at our games. Love that smile of his. Looks like his mom's You are very talented.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to debbie*b

Pam I had to crack up about your comment about tickling him to make R smile. I am having issues leaving comments on blogs again. I don't know if its just my very old computer or what. It seems that the word verification doesn't work 90% of the time for me.

Love the posters. I wish I was motivated to do that. I would have done it for our Senior night XC meet tomorrow. Too late now.

Have friends in town from Cali. going to be spending the next 2 days with them. If Im quiet its cause Im hung over. LOL jk

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics