Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hello, My friends!!!

I would LOVE to see Wicked!!!! That is on my bucket list.

Funny about Dave figuring out the bus system.

You are so right, Aprile....but, I hate when I am involved in on the drama...I try to stay drama free!!!

I want to see the beer chicken crockpot recipe. Sounds yummy. I knew you could do it on the grill.

I never enter my rewards...I should send them to somebody!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I turned the page!!!

My DH is gone tonight!!! Thinking about watching football, digi scrapping and beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL It was a huge Husker blow out today. Feeling a bit blue. Went to A's XC meet. BRRRR!!! They are talking our first freeze here tonight. Need to pull some flowers in.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Debbie

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Busy cleaning out the basement for Sarah today. Her interview is Monday. Praying she gets the job so she can get out of there! Praying for your Sarah too, Pam!

Pam - those recipes sound good!

Bridget - have fun at Wicked! I'm taking Kate in Dec. And it will be my 6th time. One of my all-time favorites!

Debbie - sorry about the Huskers. Mizzou wasn't doing to well either when I looked earlier this afternoon. Getting any digi scrapping done?

Val - I don't know how many points I have. I should check! Thanks for mentioning it!

I think I'm turning in early tonight. Cleaning the basement wore me out! Goodnight!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to AMYabc123

Any easy ways to photoshop a pop can out of a photo and not make things look weird?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Amy~~my Huskers totally won. It was a huge blow out! And, no I am not getting any digi scrapping done. LOL

Thanks for the hug, Val. I am feeling better after my neighbor left. We had a great time.

I'm not the best @ Photoshop and getting things eliminated from photos.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Oh, and beer probably helped!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Never mind, DS got home and he did it for me. looks good too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:

Beer is always good

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Never mind, DS got home and he did it for me. looks good too.

glad he was able to take care of it for you.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:

Beer is always good

yes, it is!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

night night.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Nighty night LLS

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Sorry Debbie - I thought blowout was a loss. I'm scatterbrained these days!

Back to cleaning out the basement. Scary part is that I have to tackle my scrap area today. Pray I can get rid of a LOT of stuff!!! The area is overflowing! I'm going to take a before picture, but I might not show you! Lol!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

It was a blowout Loss for the other team! LOL...and no worries, Amy. It is all good.

I need to do some cleaning in my basement, too. Do you want to come over? I was working on the upstairs. It is a challenge for me to keep up with the hours I have been working. This week I have Wednesday afternoon off...but, T gets out of school early and Thursday afternoon off.

I really need to get serious on scrapping the XC scrapbook for the coach....but, people really need to start uploading photos, too!!!

OK, I might work on scrapping a page today.

Have a great day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

I'm with you. Debbie. don't understand how people do it.

I have one friend who works full time and travels about every other week and I have never seen her house. with anything out of place and I have just dropped by, I have another friend who is a stay at home mom and volunteers a bit, everything is out of place there but feels so much more comfortable b/c its closer to what my house is like. I think the first lady has to have a cleaning person she is not telling us about.

Edited by uoduck on 09-23-12 12:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

u guys were busy chatting yesterday.

I LOVED WICKED! Amy I can see why you have gone back multiple times.

Val, I think the first person doesn't have time to get her house messy
Im a SAHM and my house looks lived in. Wish It looked like a model home. but that is unrealistic with boys and a mom who hates to clean. LOL

Football is making me crazy. Im doing a football contest for the whole season and each week I look at who won last week how their opponents did and try to figure out the following week. Boy I wish some of these teams would play with consistency like my Raiders. LOL I know they will lose every week.

Ok back to watching football. Hope you all are having a great day

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

It is a sad fact around here lately. I really dislike cleaning on the weekends anymore. I liked being able to do a bit every day. I know it will get better around here but, it is driving me crazy. My friend had a cleaning lady...but, she would clean before the cleaning lady. LOL

I just saw the KC Chiefs won their 1st game in OT...now I am watching the NY Jets in OT.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

hi all

I would feel compelled to clean before a cleaning lady came...which is why i don't use one - not to mention, it's money that we just don't have

last night I caught up on phtoshop fridays (3 of them) and the last three weeks of P366....

happy sunday!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lexus color palette ...zero coins...just saying

Probably temporary

And good morning

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics