Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

good morning

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to uoduck

So I've tried to read the past posts...and you are now on page 902 and I need to read from 873 or something like that....please forgive me....I'll try to get back there and read, but not sure I'll make it. If there was really important stuff, would you drop me a note

I did read about Randy and the HK...sorry he wasn't voted in, but yeah for being in the court! Pam congrats on new phone! Aprile, Amy, Pam and anyone else I missed...congrats on weight loss. Todd and I've talked alot about WW and I think I'll start looking for a special and sign up. Makes me nervous though...but seems to be working for you all!

My world has been just my world. Todd is still applying, but not going anywhere at this exact moment. We can tell there is something in the air though. I'm still working but looking at some options for Claims offices in case we move to Texas...that way I wouldn't loose my insurance. Melia is in the school musical and has practice 3 times a week. She is having lots of stupid girl drama...ugh! Our carpool family dropped out, as their daughter is upset with Melia, because she doesn't talk to her in school. (they are in different blocks of classes and never see each other)so we are now scrambling to find someone to help with picking her up after school. All in God's plan I'm sure. Bigger news: Fynnlee Maev was born this morning at 6:30 am. She is 8lb9oz. Kerry and Kristin are very happy to have her here.

I need to run and get to work. I'll try to jump on the computer and do some reading on here! Hugs to everyone!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

turn the page?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!

Congrats on the new grandbaby Mandy! What a cute and unusual name! And at that size, I'm sure mom is very happy she's here! Mine were small (weird, I now considering how big they are now)Randy 6lb8oz. Brandon 6lb15oz. So, are they in Texas? I have a hard time keeping track, sorry. When will you get to see them?

Congrats on the phone Pam!

Have a last set of soccer pictures to take today, it's very unorganized this year, which fits right in to my life at the moment! lol!
Not feeling really great this morning, a little bit of a cold and a little bit of a tummy something. Hope it passes fast!
Last nice day for awhile, the weather is supposed to change drastically. 76 today 45 tomorrow. Football Friday is a balmy 44 during the day, but since we play in the evening, I'm sure it will be in the 30's! YUCK!!! So not looking forward to that!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

we are warm today and maybe part of tomorrow - then it gets really cold here - and perhaps some white here and there...

hawaii anyone

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I can handle the cold, just don't want it to be that way on football days, when I have to be out in it! It could set in Saturday morning and stay cold until Wednesday or Thursday and then warm up for the game! lol!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

I'm in for Hawaii Pam.

I hope the weather holds out until tomorrow after school. Tomorrow is Walk-To-School day as well as our school Jog-A-Thon. Rain would not be a good thing at all.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Count Day was yesterday and they FINALLY moved our walk to school day to Friday. I suspect they did it for academic reasons and friday is spirit day - I'm just happy it is not on wednesday trash day. nothing like telling 300 parents we will walk from the coffee shop 1/2 mile to school and we will get your kids to school safely - when the bears are roaming the streets looking for breakfast. we are fortunate we have not had problems.....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Never thought about actually moving it from the International WTS Day since it happened to fall on the same day as our Jog-a-thon. That's a good idea - not like they won't let us do it if it's not on the same day. LOL No bear problems here. The PE teachers actually thought it was a good idea to have them both on the same day.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

having them both on the same day reinforces the whole fitness thing - and from an academic viewpoint - they are wired once not twice

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
having them both on the same day reinforces the whole fitness thing - and from an academic viewpoint - they are wired once not twice

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Hi friends!

What a fun week we've had so far. My first afternoon off yesterday. I ran around crazy trying to prepare for T's bday today. And, enjoying our time together today.

Congrats, Grandma! Beautiful baby girl!!! And, I LOVE the name!

Yea for Randy just being on the HC court. And, sorry about the drama.

Someday I will play Draw something. Just sayin'!!! Oh, and I found out that the XC banquet is October 30. And, State is October 19....not much time to finish and have time for it being shipped back. Could be interesting.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to ScrappinHusker

I'm in for Hawaii! Boo for cold weather. I'm loving the Fall temps. I need to live where it is in the 70's during the day all the time!

Congrats on the sweet grand baby, Mandy! I'll keep you all in my prayers, hopefully everything will work out soon with the carpool. I know that's stressful. WW is great when you follow the plan. When I am mentally in the game, it is awesome. Follow the rules and the weight comes off. I get messed up when I start to rebel a little - so the trick for me is to go to meetings every week, try new recipes often, have a little piece of chocolate daily (Whitman's for WW) and track everything I eat. When I do that, I am so successful. I just have to stay strong - this is a very tough time of the year for me. I love candy - it can be my downfall! If you decide to do WW, you'll get lots of support here!

Debbie - pics of Tyler were so cute! Happy day, for sure! Hope you get the motivation to get the XC pics done. You can do it!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Amy~~did you ever get a new camera?

Oh, and I would LOVE Hawaii! I am sooo not ready for cool temps!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning ladies!
Speaking of cool temps, we are seeing our first white of the year... It's more sleet than snow right now, though. And the temp has dropped 4 degrees in the last hour. 39 here.bbbbrrrr!

Happy Birthday T!
Debbie, glad you've been having a good couple of days.
Pam, glad they moved your walk...

Just 2 little girls today, hope it's an easy one! Hoping to make some chunky applesauce with the apples I picked yesterday, but, I'm not feeling much motivation for anything lately, so we'll see.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - I agree with Pam..he is King to us...you had a busy time, glad you got lots of pictures.

Pam - whoohoo on a new phone..glad you like it. I am in for Hawaii....

Mandy - sorry for girl drama, hope Meila is having fun. Congratulation on the new baby also, hope everyone is well...love the pictures.

Debbie - The pictures of Tyler were cute.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL YOU AND YOUR WEIGHT LOSS...

Not much new here....busy studying, just about the time I seem to get it, I open a new chapter. But good to learn...my scrapping is taking second fiddle.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

I am so far behind on my drawing...sorry...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Hi debbieb! Keep up all the studying, I don't envy you, but I am proud of you!

Had some white stuff on the ground for awhile, but it's gone for now. Still really chilly outside!

Got one pan of applesauce made...
Having some major laptop issues, keeps shutting down on me again. Not sure what's going on, but hope it's temporary!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to LynnK1

Hello to all! Not much new here!

Busy busy! I got the night "off" because PT canceled. But I spent extra time with Riley on his reading since he is still struggling! He will get there!

Ron just got home, so off to dinner! BUT he had to turn on the debate! I could totally do without it, but that is bad of me! Oh-well! Talk later.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to KarenJG

Not bad of you at all Karen, I'm not watching it and have no desire. Know how I am voting and watching that is not going to change things. Just sick of it all right now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics