Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

You guys are so funny on your bombs. And, thanks for the weekend wishes...especially like the warm ones!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

hey, I turned the page!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Val - you getting snow??

Looks like it is lightly nowing just north of here - Mandy would get it before Karen and I do.

Walk to School Day = LOL. So we are going to drive up to Safeway, so we can walk to school with the rest (and so I can get pics for the yearbook) then we will have to walk back to safeway and get my car - gotta love it!

We had a dusting.

HI all from Stockton KS

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

cold this morning....i am not ready for this...sure I know we will warm up in a few days and we will have nice days...but i am really not ready for this

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Aprile - that class sounds great, I love her clean and simple classes, can't wait to see pictures.

Pam - I am with you when we have elections the phone calls never stop, good thing for call display.

Lynn - I am trying to keep up with you on drawing...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

I just made 2 pumpkin and 1 apple pie and now have buns rising...

Kids are coming for supper tomorrow for Thanksgiving, that is why I needed the s'mores recipe, would like the little kids to try them.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to debbie*b

Val...my sister and my niece live in Stockton!

Debbieb...Happy Thanksgiving!

Pam...go blow something up with Lynn

Debbie...watching NE, in my NE shirt

Hello everyone else!

We had ice this morning...I leave for work at 5:30 am. Fell down the stairs outside. Messed up my elbow and my left side. Came home early from work and went to bed...I'm sore, but don't have any broken bones...I'm very thankful for that!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Mandy - glad you are okay. Take care of yourself as you will likely be sore for a few.

Pulled my bread maker out of the closet - have not used it in years - this time with a box mix and it worked fine - now to find my old recipes....yum!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I'm thinking you shouldn't wear your Husker shirt, Mandy! LOL

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to ScrappinHusker

Pam, I recently donated my bread machine. I hadn't used it in 10+ years and I was tired of it taking up space. Good for you still using yours!

I bought a Ninja master prep today. Zach was putting dishes away a few weeks ago and dropped and cracked my blender pitcher, so I needed a new one. I made smoothies tonight to try it out and I think I like it!

We also purchased tile for our bathroom remodel that was started a year and a half ago...now I need to find a tile I like for the shower floor and he needs to get it all up!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to KarenJG

Ouch, Mandy! Hope you aren't feeling too sore today. So thankful you are okay!

Pam - yummy bread! I love the basic white bread with a bunch of butter on it. Can you tell bread is a weakness of mine?!? Lol! Bread and sugar!

Debbieb - Happy Thanksgiving!! I bet the pies are delicious!!

Busy today getting ready for MOPS tomorrow. My craft is called, "Mix it up". I'm having the ladies make homemade taco seasoning, pumpkin pie spice, BBQ rub and microwave popcorn in a brown bag. Hopefully they will like it!! They are also getting recipes to go with each one.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to AMYabc123

Turkey is in the oven...and some home made beans...had to modify the recipe...cause I didn't use beans from a can...and no hamburger..we had a recall on some here a few weeks back so leary about using it...ohh yeah and turkey bacon...so will see hope it is done for supper so everyone can get a taste.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Funny story...I decided to make buns from scratch instead of buying them...I have yeast still good...but expired in 2001...
And yes it does still work...but Friday when getting groceries I thought time to get new yeast, so I did...well I guess there is a reason for expiry dates..my little dinner rolls turned into large hamburger buns....I had to put them in the oven with only rising for 2 hours...but boy do they taste good...I even made 3 loaves of bread smaller one that I will give to the kids to take home....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

DebbieB - in case I forget tomorrow - happy thanksgiving!

got to egt a few things done around here - BBL

(Amy, I wanna be in your MOPS)

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

would you be willing to share the seasonings and recipes - i think that would be a neat Christmas gift to give.....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Yes! I'll update in the morning. I've got to get to bed! :). Debbieb - everything sounds delightful!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good Monday morning ladies!!

debbieb, Happy Thanksgiving!
Debbie, LOVE your pink Huskers Avatar!
Amy, sounds like a great mops craft to me!
Mandy, so sorry about the fall, hope you're feeling okay by now...
Karen, enjoy your ninja! I hardly ever use the blender.
Aprile, hope you are enjoying the last day of your 3 day weekend!

Someone fill me in, what did Bridget have surgery for? she sent a little note in draw that she was recuping!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Boys won their football game Friday 45-0. Randy scored on a 2 point conversion just before halftime. It was comical to see them changing his jersey for the play! then the starts didn't play in the second half. It was a cold, cold game. Had an inch of snow at home when we got here, but it was gone by mid-morning Saturday. Did nothing Sat. until the evening when I had to sell tickets at the volleyball game.
Sunday Clinton & the boys went and helped some friends haul beets. I did some cleaning, some reading, some football watching. Wondering what has happened to the Pack? lol!

It's senior night this Friday, last home game of the season, and then just one more game on Wednesday next week (we have thur. / fri. off from school for the whole state). It's going to be an emotional couple of weeks. It's starting already. Even Randy is emotional about it. It's almost worse than Christmas, all the build up, all the hard work and now it's all most over!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to ScrappinHusker

• ScrappinHusker Said:
I'm thinking you shouldn't wear your Husker shirt, Mandy! LOL

Soooo...are you blaming my NE shirt for the loss?! lol

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to MandeeB

Feeling a bit better...however the bruise on my thigh will be here for a while

Happy late Thanksgiving Debbieb...how did the crescent s'mores come out?

I'm off to do some more packing...sure hope there is a move soon, or we won't have anything to live day to day with around here!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics