Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

good morning all!

bittersweet on last home game
ouch on the bruise - what a way to start the season
yay on crescent smores - got the ingredients, just need to make them (and they had cinnamon roll marshmellows right next to the minis - so I HAD t buy them too)

back to work....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I got just 20 bombs, too. I was still a couple of hundred short for 50, but it was still a good deal!

Got a batch of applesauce on the stove. I've been catching up on a couple of tv shows while peeling, coring, chopping and chasing kids. Anyone watching Revolution? I kind of like, wouldn't ever watch it on TV because it plays against MNF, but I do love that I can catch up online!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

• MandeeB Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:
I'm thinking you shouldn't wear your Husker shirt, Mandy! LOL

Soooo...are you blaming my NE shirt for the loss?! lol

yep....that's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Lynn~~totally understand the bittersweet thing. A had his last XC meet last Thursday. Hang in there.

Happy Thanksgiving, Debbieb!

You are a packing machine, Mandy.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

What a busy weekend it was.

Did the Race for the cure in 28 degree weather! Brrr! But, once we got walking it wasn't bad. It took us a pathetic 1 hour to get through 5K. There was soooo many people. Came home to get ready for the Grandparents to be here to celebrate T's bday. I had forgotten why I plan my meals around wine...my MIL drove me CRAZY!!! She spilled coffee on the stove, counter and on some woodwork. And, didn't clean it up! Guess I need to buy her a sippy cup for my house!!! And, then some crumbs that were in front of her....wiped them off onto the floor!!!

Then I learned the "no" word....The room mom wanted me to make the one game that I had showed her for the Halloween party. Now here's the deal...every game I sent her they are using. And, she assigns me the hardest one. LOL I told her if someone would make it...I would run it!!!! So, they tabled that one and gave me my other idea for a game. LOL

Then, XC parent wanted me to make 18 sets of Good Luck at State in Green and Black letters. And, do the names of each kid. Another parent also stepped forward so I am now just back to doing the scrapbook. Thank goodness!!! I had said I was feeling the XC crunch.

Oh, and I am doing preschool conferences next week! LOL I am NUTS!!!!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

Debbie.... love you too! I could get an OU shirt if you'd prefer

Packed all the things off my walls, except my big mirror above the mantel. Also went through the rest of my pictures and put them in albums...just the kind you slide the photo in the sleeve. NO particular order, just got them in books. Then packed them all up and Todd took them upstairs to the closet. When it is time to pack up, I at least have a head start...even if it is a year from now

Lynn...yummy applesauce.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

NO....NO OU shirt!!! But, it is a LOT better than KSTATE!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

i snagged 20 bombs - and looks like the sale is off - so I am building it all back up.

YES for saying NO!

Mandy - you are a packing fiend - you go girl.

Thanksgiving - yay!

Revolution - I am watching it on 'on demand' 0 glad I can enjoy it during the day. Would not be able to watch it with G around and Dave has not expressed an interest. We do not really watch any series around here (unless it is on Disney) I sort of miss not getting excited about a regular show/series - but really - we never have. So watching Revolution from the getgo and not having to go back to find season 1-2-3 etc is kind of cool.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
NO....NO OU shirt!!! But, it is a LOT better than KSTATE!!!!

So after the party was over on Saturday my aunt gave the Bear a balloon! A KState mylar football balloon. You know, the ones that last weeks..... well they last weeks if you don't get them in Kansas and then bring the up in elevation to Denver. Dang thing went BANG really loud about 15 miles into Colorado.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Mandy - cool you have relative in Stockton, small world. We went to a Surprise 50th anniversary/70th Birthday Party for my aunt in Alton. They told her it was a KState/KSU tailgate party.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Val - didn't know that could happen n the mylar...were y'all driving at the time. That would have scared the .......

cant sleep

gonna try again

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies! Looks to be a busy day today, if everyone shows up, that is. Still busy no matter what, I guess, since I've already got 5 here!
Need to do laundry, edit 2 senior posters, edit soccer pictures and make banana bread. Hope I can get it all done! Plus dinner. And work of course.

Funny about the balloon, Val, that would scare the begeebers out of me in the car! Sounds like a great party you went to!

Pam, we don't get into many series here either, I try not to show I'm interested, because if he thinks I am, Clinton won't watch. He does let me watch Biggest Loser, but he's never happy about it. I don't really have time to sit & watch a show during the day, but I've been "watching" (listening) while doing other things, like making applesauce. So, I'm nearly caught up with parenthood and I started revolution.

alrighty, I better get to it!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Val - didn't know that could happen n the mylar...were y'all driving at the time. That would have scared the .......

cant sleep

gonna try again

Yep we were driving, luckily it was DH who was driving and not me. He was pretty calm about it, I how ever jumped and thought WTHeck was that?
The Bear cried, not b/c it scared her but b/c she had lost her balloon (aka BFF). DS was the same way with balloons but B doesn't even care, infact she was offered a balloon after the party too but didn't want one.

Edited by uoduck on 10-09-12 07:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Hope you got some sleep Pam.

You need a second TV Lynn, I love Parenthood and although I don't watch much TV DH does know that Tuesday nights are mine.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Can someone tell me why Jake and the Neverland Pirates is on in my house and there are no little ones here? Everyone is in school LOL

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

We actually have 3 TV's, Val, he just gets grumpy if we're watching Tv in different rooms. The man has issues, I tell ya!

You sound like every other mom I know, Val, we're so used to those shows, that even when the kids aren't here, we still listen to them, or worse, watch them!

Well on my way to getting the list done, only 2 1/2 loads of laundry to do, and the senior posters are done and ready to upload. Kids are being pretty good, but this next hour is the tough on for us, trying to strectch them to lunch time and then nap so they all nap at the same time for a couple of hours.

Better get back to work!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Jake and the Neverland Pirates - been there - wait a minute = that is usually my life - catchy tune though, right

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Hi girls,
still laid up. Was hoping to drive Dominic back to Redlands, but went to my post op appt and he said NO WAY! He said you are only a couple of days out and how do u expect to drive 8 hrs. Duh what was I thinking. I was thinking I could do it all, that's what I was thinking. So i've been sent back to bed.

Congrats to you Mandy on your new grandbaby.
Lynn we have way too many tv's and we all have our favorite shows. Thankful for DVR's.
Anyone watching the Voice? DWTS? Survivor? I got tickets to go see the Voice next Friday. I will be upset if he doesn't let me drive by then. I'll go anyway. It will be for the next season with Usher and Shakira as judges. Want to watch Revolution. looks interesting.

I've read everything, but going to be lazy and not post on it all. Just know I've missed being around.
Dominic is going to drive me to lunch right now. then back to bed.

Hope u all have a wonderful day.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates - been there - wait a minute = that is usually my life - catchy tune though, right

Dang now you got me singing it again. Geesh, LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Bridget but don't push it hun. You need to heal. Is someone else going to take him back?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics