Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Yeah we had medical here too, wasn't found of that and even less of this. They say the will regulate it like alcohol but I'm sure there are loop holes. Just don't want someone lighting up standing next to my DD's. Used to think cigarette smoke was the only thing I had to worry about (with B's asthma it's a big issue).

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Turned the page

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

I completely understand, and yeah, alcohol is regulated but it's a big problem, too. And the second hand smoke makes this a hundred times bigger issue than alcohol, not to mention now driving under the influence has another meaning. What a mess! I kind of feel like we're falling apart! And, what happened to trying to cut out the whole second hand smoke? ugh!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I've just decided I'm a pinterest-aholic. And I should be spending that time working on some scrap pages!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

howdy girls,
sorry not much posting here.

Well im Thankful that all the political ******** is over, well not on fb just yet, but soon. I hope.
I feel the same Lynn, that we are falling apart.

Hope everyone is doing well. Off to run errands today and get my first work out in since the accident. Lets hope I can make it thru it.

Pinterest, yes Im addicted too.

and can I say I HATE smoking/second hand smoke and all that goes with it(yes that is a strong word but that is how I feel)

Have a wonderful day girls.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

I also HATE it, even though I grew up around it all of the time, Randy having asthma makes it a whole different issue for me. Brandon informed me a couple of weeks ago that one of the girls in his class smokes and convinced one of the other girls to try it. 5th grade. Very disturbing.

Good luck with your workout Bridget, remember to take it easy and don't try to do too much for the first couple of days until you know you can handle it! I'm proud of you for getting back to it!

Guilted myself. I've gotten 2 digi-layouts done. Yes, they are very similar, but still done. And I used Pam's football kit! LOVE it! I'm planning on doing another page or 2, then I'll post them to my blog. for now, it's lunch time and the kiddies are hungry so I gotta go!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Hello....my name is Mandy, and I'm tired of drama over the election on facebook. I've tried to go back and read this, even started a word document to comment on everything...that was 4 days ago. So I'll start a new....:)

So...how is everyone?! Did you miss me?! lol

I need to go back and read...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Hi Mandy! I have missed you! It's good to see you!
Drama, just one more reason to stay off of facebook! lol!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Hi all!

Mandy - you have been missed.

Still political drama on FB - but at least my home phone has stopped ringing.....

Spent the morning at the school doing vision screenings - then lunch duty - chilling for just a bit and then off to G's therapy, quick dinner, confirmation class.....

and my day is shot.....LOL

ok - for Lynn's benefit since she is the smart one to not be on FB....last night at G's volleyball game - B team played third, we were in B teams third game (tiebreaker), G walks off the court in the middle of the game, over to me and says "I'm done with volleyball" and walks out the door.....gotta love a girl who knows what she wants.....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Hi all!

Mandy - you have been missed.

Still political drama on FB - but at least my home phone has stopped ringing.....

Spent the morning at the school doing vision screenings - then lunch duty - chilling for just a bit and then off to G's therapy, quick dinner, confirmation class.....

and my day is shot.....LOL

ok - for Lynn's benefit since she is the smart one to not be on FB....last night at G's volleyball game - B team played third, we were in B teams third game (tiebreaker), G walks off the court in the middle of the game, over to me and says "I'm done with volleyball" and walks out the door.....gotta love a girl who knows what she wants.....

Wow! When you're done, you're done, I guess! lol! Brandon was like that on Halloween, we were clear on the other side of town and he said he was done, ready to go home, so we started walking back, and I was thinking he would hit the houses on the way home, but when I suggested it, he just said "Mom! I said I'm done!" lol...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

too funny on B on halloween - I had to beg G to get her costume on so she could go to the neighbors (her Godparents)....and so I could get a picture.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Heading to the Dr. in a couple of minutes..sure hope she sends me home lol

I love G Pam!

I'm glad I've been missed...I've been missing you all too!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Hi All!

I agree on being disappointed on several points on the election. But, you know...God has a plan! My wall has mostly been free of drama....thank goodness.

Well...my life is just plain crazy. Lynn~~you probably don't even know. Last Friday on my way to work...I was rear ended when I was stopped at the stop light. Thankfully, I usually keep distance between my vehicle and the one I am behind so I didn't hit anyone. But, the lady behind me chose to hit the gas instead of the brake....and did a number on my vehicle. I am ok. My neck hurt initially. And, then it was my lower back and leg. My lower back still hurts but, today my neck has really been hurting. But, the cr@p part is...she has no insurance. So, thankfully my deductible is only $250 but, that is out of my pocket. No rental car so we are trying to manipulate our vehicles because my car will be in for 10 days....over $6,000 damage. So now I get to deal with insurance agents. I've had 4 calls today. UGH!!!

A's 18th birthday was Monday. and :)! Birthday party with family last Sunday and friends party will be Friday evening.

Work.

T finally had a full day on Monday!

Geesh, that's what's going on in my life!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Hi All!

I agree on being disappointed on several points on the election. But, you know...God has a plan! My wall has mostly been free of drama....thank goodness.

Well...my life is just plain crazy. Lynn~~you probably don't even know. Last Friday on my way to work...I was rear ended when I was stopped at the stop light. Thankfully, I usually keep distance between my vehicle and the one I am behind so I didn't hit anyone. But, the lady behind me chose to hit the gas instead of the brake....and did a number on my vehicle. I am ok. My neck hurt initially. And, then it was my lower back and leg. My lower back still hurts but, today my neck has really been hurting. But, the cr@p part is...she has no insurance. So, thankfully my deductible is only $250 but, that is out of my pocket. No rental car so we are trying to manipulate our vehicles because my car will be in for 10 days....over $6,000 damage. So now I get to deal with insurance agents. I've had 4 calls today. UGH!!!

A's 18th birthday was Monday. and :)! Birthday party with family last Sunday and friends party will be Friday evening.

Work.

T finally had a full day on Monday!

Geesh, that's what's going on in my life!!!

Okay, this is what I miss by NOT being on facebook!

Debbie, I am thankful that you weren't badly hurt, but sorry about your vehicle, I hope it doesn't take longer than they said. When Clinton hit a deer with my acadia it took forever, much longer than the quoted us. It sucks when people don't have insurance, especially when we do our part. Very frstrating.

Happy Birthday to A! Randy's 18th is creeping up, just about 2 months away...
Glad T made it back to school for a full day!

Back to work on my football pages!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Good for you working on digi pages. I should. But, I am being a lazy bum!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

I haven't done a page in so long! I finally felt guilty for wasting my time on pinterest when I should be getting something important accomplished. lol!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to LynnK1

Hi all! Life is crazy here as always! Ron and I decided to refi (again). But we did get 3.125% and we have decided to continue to pay our current payment which should knock quite a few years off the loan. But now we have to have an appraisal, and with a torn up bathroom and a super messy house, I'm going crazy!

Boys are doing good! I just need to learn to be more patient!

Debbie, I hope you are doing better since your accident. No insurance? Do they get to go to jail for not having insurance? I hope there is some consequence!

Who all is doing the JS mo tography class? I need to check out the "other" apps, but I need to go print the documents for our new mortgage.

Goodnight!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to KarenJG

Good morning everyone...you have all been busy...

Lynn - whoo hoo on getting some pages done....I did 2 more weeks of my P366...at the end of July.

Debbie - hope you are feeling better and yeah does suck they have no insurance, but does that come out of your pocket or just not hers.

Bridget - glad you are back to working out, just take it easy.

Amy - love your pictures on facebook...you and your family are so cute.

Pam - G is very funny...good for her on knowing what she wants.

Mandy - welcome back, hope you are feeling better.
I have been missing also, so didn't notice you were....

Karen - renos..do they ever stop??

Everyone else...

We also have had medicinial marijuana here for awhile...but yeah how back standing by someone light up a joint..not fun for anyone little lone children.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to debbie*b

Good morning! I agree all of the drama on FB is crazy! I had no idea I had so many really liberal friends and the gloating . . . Ugh!

What a week! Looking forward to the weekend. Thank goodness it's almost Friday! I'm going to try and go shopping today for some family picture outfits. Wish me luck. Fashion is not my area of expertise, so coordinating outfits stresses me out!

Better go - Emma is waking up. Daylight savings time has messed up he little schedule.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Good Morning! 2 days in a row

Todd brought up a good point, as we have smokers on all sides of our apt and they are required to smoke outside, so it's horrible for us when we walk outside...what if it was pot and we were on our way to a drug test...no way to hold our breath all the way to the car and if they are all smoking then we walk from our front door to our car in 2nd hand smoke...crazy!

Amy...good luck on shopping! I never coordinate our clothes.

Debbieb...welcome back (what did we miss!)

Karen...great finance rate! I can't wait to have a house so I could have some torn up rooms getting better

Debbie...how are you feeling? I'm glad you had insurance to cover idiots.

Lynn...There are days when I'm a pinterest junkie too...lol

Pam...thanks for sharing G with us...she makes me smile!

I'm feeling a bit better, and yet some worse today...first day of antibiotics is always weird. Todd has a Dr. apt for a shoulder pain and then we are just going to have a lazy day. I may pack up all our books...they aren't "needed" but still really hard to pack up. I can't wait until I can just pack everything. I'm so ready! He had a good interview and is now waiting for the 2nd interview...so we are still praying and waiting have a blessed day!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics