Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

It is chilly here. Our kids did the special ceremony on Friday. It was nice and warm for them. Sorry to hear about G.

Have a great day!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

turned the page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

11 degrees right now with a -2 wind chill - not happy about the flag raising with 350-400 kiddos outside - hope it is a quick one! we have a special until from Fort Carson doing the ceremony - kind of a big deal...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Hello everyone! I'm off to work for the next 4 days. Training schedule for a new software system. Then off 4 days in a row...that will be nice with the Premiere Party on the 19th. Not much time, just a quick hello! Hope you have a great day!

Oh and Lynn and Bridget...can't figure out your draw it. Lynn...3 puzzle pieces and blank line and then the word puzzle. Bridget...your's says summer or 90210...

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MandeeB

Good Morning all!
Busy busy day, hope to be in and out. Have a great day my friends.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

maybe jigsaw????

so G did have an ear infection - cause she has a tube in there, it didn't build up so no pain (thankfully) but wishing I had taken her in last week - antibiotics and ear drops

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Hi girls
Pam sorry about G. Don't they get the day off for Veterans day? We have it off. How's Shannon doing? Pam that is way too cold for me. If Brandon ends up in CO, he's going to be in for weather shock. LOL
Mandy yay for 4 days off in a row. Hope your Premiere party goes well. Can't remember what It was that I was trying to get at. No Pic?
Val Have a great day
Debbie, how is T feeling?
Debbieb, Karen, Aprile, Lynn, Amy, How are you?

Did 1 hr on the tread today at the gym. I feel really good, but my hips are sore. Have an appointment with my trainer tomorrow to get some excercises for my arm. I still can't hold much with it. I hope it will get better. It stinks that I can't do a whole lot without pain or fear of dropping something.

ok time to go watch Rock of Ages. I've had it here a week and It needs to get back to Red Box.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

Mandy can you send me the letters. Maybe I can figure out what it was.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

well - i have made a really tough decision. I am closing up shop at both MM and ScrapTakeOut (and I guess NDISB if they ever actually close - she has yet to officially announce the store closing)

I honestly feel that I need to put less energy into designing and more into my family. Keeping up with a store and their requirements is tough - and not that I was in it for the money necessarily - but it was taking too much out of me. And it seems a little bit silly to be designing for others (not that there were a lot of sales) and to see my own albums go so neglected.

Still waiting to hear back from one store - but it looks like they will close around dec 14th. I may try to set up something on my blog - or ven stay with etsy, but for now - I need to get out of the stores that have the requirements that are stressing me out. Perhaps in a few years when/if life calms down I can jump back in (and that will give me time to work on my own design skills, at my own pace....)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I'm sorry Pam. I would think etsy would be a good fit. I would imagine the requirements are so much less. Hugs.

And, WE all are so far behind on our albums!

Got my tape recorded interview done with my insurance. Got my unstuffed pepper soup simmering away. And, now working on the preschool project for tomorrow.

I wanted to start working on my Christmas cards today....and, I had no idea that Motography has been going for 4 days?! I thought it started today!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

unstuffedd pepper soup - sounds good - I may have made something similar a week or so ago...

yup - motography is in full swing....I am still trying to get my printer settings to print directly via wifi....a few glitches here and there (but would would a new JS class be without a glitch or two)

chose not to take G back to school - I was too cold to run in and out - lol - but we worked on a project and spelling words....our pharmacy will not have her meds till tomorrow afternoon - but I do have the ear drops that her doc gave me - and it did take me almost a week to get her in there yes, bad mom)

later my friends.....need to fix our fancy dancy dinner (grilled cheese sandwiches and soup_

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

should I watch the Thursday night kick off or just jump in on Friday?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

trying to remember what was on thursday night - but I would say yes - watch it - a few things about instagram I didn't know

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Hey we had grilled cheese and soup too, Great Minds

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I am having draw withdrawals. Mline is messed up. Won't let me get to individual games. Just bounces me back to home screen....even tried updating...nit happy

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

sorry Pam, hope you get it fixed soon.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

I watched it Pam. Stayed up too late but did enjoy!!!

Sorry about your draw something game!

It's my busy day at work. Have a great day! Gotta get my roast in and get ready for the day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Uninstall then reinstall...back in business

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

• MandeeB Said:
Hello everyone! I'm off to work for the next 4 days. Training schedule for a new software system. Then off 4 days in a row...that will be nice with the Premiere Party on the 19th. Not much time, just a quick hello! Hope you have a great day!

Oh and Lynn and Bridget...can't figure out your draw it. Lynn...3 puzzle pieces and blank line and then the word puzzle. Bridget...your's says summer or 90210...

It's jigsaw (sorry about that)

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Good morning ladies!
It's insanity around here!
Still trying to drum up sponsors for dodgeball and get that organized, basketball meeting tonight, Brandon leaves for Yellowstone Friday-all gear needs to be at the school tomorrow (YIKES)-also need to make rice krispy treats, 4-H enrollments and materials orders are due on Friday. Why does it all have to fall in the same week?
Had Clinton's health fair yesterday, didn't lose the weight like I wanted, but I'm not going to stress about it. had a good day with him, did a little shopping (got new tennis shoes for dodgeball) even got each of the boys one small Christmas gift (miracle, we never start this early!), went to costco-spent too much! Took our stones (sapphires and garnets) that we found over the summer to the jeweler to have cut, he sends them overseas unless they are something super special, so we sent 51 stones and it should be less than $250.00, which will be really cool to see them cut. Visited my FIL, Clinton had a school board meeting. PHEW!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics