Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Oh, also had a very chilly weekend, a little snow, not a ton, but the roads were TERRIBLE on Saturday, not all burned off yesterday even!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - you are busy busy

I went to my DDS appt this morn - worked lunch duty (those kids really are sweet) ran to Kohls and got flannel sheets for the girls....getting ready to head back out to the store, get G's meds and pick her up from tutoring....

trying to figure out what to do for thanksgiving - forgot that someone has to actually buy the food (or order it from boston market)

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I was trying to organize my Thanksgiving list this morning too, Pam. I will be cooking, couldn't order it if i wanted to, no Boston Market in the state as far as I know, no other choice in the area either. My family would rebel and mutiny if I didn't cook!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

• MandeeB Said:
Hello everyone! I'm off to work for the next 4 days. Training schedule for a new software system. Then off 4 days in a row...that will be nice with the Premiere Party on the 19th. Not much time, just a quick hello! Hope you have a great day!

Oh and Lynn and Bridget...can't figure out your draw it. Lynn...3 puzzle pieces and blank line and then the word puzzle. Bridget...your's says summer or 90210...

mandy, can you post the letters or take a screen shot. I have no clue what I did. So sorry

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

so...since "someone" is not on facebook - I just posted a pic of a bottle of Crest Pro Health mouthwash - it says "24 hour protection - use 2x a day" I got a chuckle out of that one.....

Lynn - are you on instagram? I think I am following most of you - but if I am not, let me know.....or maybe I need to go look myself....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

ugh...calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Debbie

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

I'm tired just reading that! LOL!

Getting ready for bed here. Kate spent last night throwing up, Emma has diarrhea, Paul is sick, I think all my stomach pain this past week was really this stomach bug. Pray that Mr. Drama Queen Jack doesn't get this. What a bad day and to top it all off, I didn't get to go to my Vino Van Gogh painting class tonight. :(. I am one sad Mama.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

Oops didn't see all of these posts - I was talking about Lynn's busy week.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

I'm sorry, Amy. It really just stinks!

Thanks for the hug, Val.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good Morning Working 4 days in a row is very over rated! lol
Lynn...glad you got some time to shop, but boo on yucky roads.

Pam..how is G feeling? I told Todd we should have Tdinner like you and order from Boston Market!

Bridget...I'll post letters when I have a chance...my phone has no battery right now.

Amy...how is your group of sickies?

Debbie...I can get you some Calgon...just drop by and pick it up Hugs friend.

and I can't remember anything else. Hello everyone!

I really really don't like changing my work schedule. I have my life planned...don't people realize that?! (and I have a little boy still living on the other time...it's 5:36 and this is the latest he's been up since the time change...and that means I have to get off of here. So I'll try to catch up later. No time for me, really means no time right now

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Hugs Mandy. Sorry about Braeden. And that whole pesky work thing.

Anyone not get Carina or Jessica's emails - today is $1 buck wednesday and Carina full Santa Sleigh collection is on sale for $1

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.produ...

Samantha Walker has a cute kit on sale too

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.produ...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

yikes - still need to order from boston market...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!
Pam, that's very ironic! lol!
I do not have an instagram account, I've seen a little bit about it, but haven't payed a lot of attention. I'll have to look into it sometime. Not today. Not this week. Probably not next week either! It's craziness around here!
Thanks for the links, I do get the emails, but I don't always check what's on sale... I have a ton of stuff I already need to use!

Hope you have a better day today Debbie!
Hope your sickies are feeling better Amy. That is really no fun at all!

Managed to get the laundry done and Brandon all packed yesterday. Did not get the treats done, but that's because Randy got me the rice krispies late in the afternoon then I had to leave for a dodgeball meeting and a basketball meeting. I will do them today. They'll be fresher that way anyways!
Still need to do the 4-H order, but, of course, I'm still waiting on enrollments from members. That irks me! We still haven't filled ours out either, I guess I shouldn't be upset with others, but I do the ordering, so it doesn't matter if we fill ours out at the last minute!

Still have lots of planning for dodgeball, have to set up Friday. And the tourney Saturday. Should be really fun! A lot of work, but fun!

Okay, I better get on to something or nothing will get done!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to LynnK1

Thanks, Pam! Just bought those kits from JS! Maybe I will get some digital scrapbooking done. Only doing 365 with Becky Higgins kit right now. My daughter wants me to help her do a project for a Christmas present. Oh boy!

I need to get my shopping list going for Thanksgiving. We normally have the same menu and I have been doing it so long that I can usually just wing it in the store. LOL

I am thinking I will get all of my holiday totes out this weekend (they are stored under the steps in my laundry room) and see what I want to use and the rest is getting purged! And I mean it! I say that every year and it comes time to decorate and I get sick of it and just push everything back under the steps and I certainly don't want to clean it out when I am puttin it away!

Good grief....I gotta get back to work!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Chirpinisfun

Purging Christmas decorations - oh, the horror....

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to pammie~k

I am talking about icky stuff...not good stuff!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to Chirpinisfun

Send those purging vibes my way! Paul told me yesterday that our house is a disaster. I am not happy with him, to say the least! Maybe I should start throwing his stuff away first. Ha.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

Pam - thanks fir the links - that Santa kit is too cute! I'm getting that one for sure.

The girls are better today. Kate said, "I'm hungry mom. I haven't eaten in TWO days!". (it was only one day). She keeps asking me, "What else can I eat?!?". LOL! Kate is still really tired though. That bug just drained her energy.

It's almost Emma's naptime, so I'm hoping to download that kit and work on Emma's album. I'm not cleaning anything. I'm still so mad about that!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Why can't things ever run smoothly? Why do there always have to be huge last minute problems?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics