Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Lynn

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Turned the page

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

What happened?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning everyone, seems like everyone has been busy....

Pam so sorry you have to quit your stores, but I hear you, story of the shoemaker...I should go to the stores and make sure I have all of your kits.

We got snow last Friday, Saturday, Sunday....about 10"....lots so Barry was out snowmobiling Monday. we had Monday off as a holiday since Remembrance Day was Sunday.

Not much else new here, Max and Julianna have their birthday parties today..Max was on the 4th and Julianna is on the 20th

Will talk later

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Oh one more thing....

Mini Peppers...you ladies said to put laughing cow in them..anything else you mix with it...yes I am not getting it...I can't see the light bulb

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

Just the cheese inside the pepper.....and bake...pretty simple

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Really Pam...hmmmm does sound easy...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Good morning ladies!
Your peppers do sound good, should try that.

I've been talking about this dodgeball tournament fundraiser that we're doing for the senior grad party, well, it's just been full of little glitches, not a real big deal, but frustrating. We've been planning on selling t-shirts, we had to buy the transfers and then we had a company promise us a heat tranfer machine and shirts at cost and he would take back any shirts we didn't use, well, something happened, they guy who made the promises left the company and started his own, yesterday we find out that he doesn't want to loan the machine and doesn't have shirts on hand, will order for us, still at a good price, but won't take anything back! So anyways, we found out after lunch, then had to scramble to make something work. We got it, but 2 of us had to make the decisions because we didn't have a lot of time and neither of us are really comfortable with doing that. I mean, I don't mind making the decisions, but, it's not my money, so that's stressful. Anyways, now we're worried about selling them and at least breaking even, which sucks.

I'll be glad when next Friday rolls around! lol!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Lynn! Completely understand, hope you sell them all and even make a profit!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Lynn - bummer about the shirts - but have faith it will all work out.

On the peppers - Lynn - take a lite laughing cow cheese - divide in thirds - put each third inside a mini pepper. bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 350ish (not an exact science on the time or temp - just do what seems right) each pepper is one point - lots of great flavors of cheese

man pedi this morning - nice and pretty
headign over for lunch duty - today is our big thanksgiving lunch - organized chaos

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Well, I got MOST of the 4-H stuff done, waiting on a few people so I can finish up.
B leaves for Yellowstone tomorrow, so all the stuff had to be there yesterday, so, I guess that's off my plate.
Dodgeball will be over soon!
Have to help my MIL on Sunday at a holiday show...

next Friday,after Thanksgiving is all over, I might sleep all day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

The Bear's idea of Thanksgiving;

Thanksgiving By Uoduck

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and check out the legs on that Turkey, LOL
Not only are they long but she says it's running.

Edited by uoduck on 11-15-12 11:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

That's awesome! I love it!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

too cute

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Pam, (and everyone else) do you already have all the colors on draw? They are on sale!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Yes...I have them all.....pretty....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Too cute, Val!

Lynn - praying everything wraps up smoothly. You deserve that all day nap next week! I know you won't take it though!

As for us, I think everyone is finally on the mend. Sending kiddos to school today. I think I'm picking Kate up before PE though, she's just still so tired. My poor darlin!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

just re-read one of Lynn's posts - sleep all day next Friday??? Um no...Black Friday is calling me (I "need" a new printer - really I do) AND...I will have Dave hauling all of the Christmas boxes out of the basement!

Off to a SU class this morning - lunch duty at the school - then lunch with my boyfriend. Busy day and I love it.

And tomorrow night, my boyfriend and I are going to see TSO - Transiberian Orchestra - I can;t wait - this has been on my wish list for soooo long.

later my friends

(oh, and Debbie - if there is anything you want from my stores - they will all go on sale after Thanksgiving - 60% off - and I will carry a few of the more popular ones on Etsy or somewhere, some place where they can hang out with minimal effort on my part...)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I am going to my 1st Husker game this year!!!! And I am not even sitting in my mom and Dad's seats!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I was thinking I wasn't going to make a single game this year and I can't even remember a time that has happened!!!!

Go Big Red!!!!

Ok...sorry. Hope everyone has a good day! Hang in there, Lynn. I need a new printer, too!!! Tell me which one you are looking at.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics