Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

I will not be PTA Pres next year

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Turned the page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

We have a rolling two year term limit on PTO president.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Stick to it Val!!! I know you probably won't though! lol!

YAY for a Husker's Game, Debbie!

I would love to shop black friday, but I'm 30 miles away from town, Clinton thinks it's crazy, and quite frankly, after cooking all day for 2 days, there's no way I can stay up all night and shop. Nope, the sleeping is a lot more likely to happen!

Things are coming together for dodgeball, just a few things to wrap up. We set up tonight. I'll be glad when it's done.

Glad everyone's feeling better at your house Amy.

Sent Brandon off to Yellowstone. A couple minor glitches this morning, his pants weren't dry, which was weird, and then he left his lunch on the counter. He called me, and we're only a few blocks from the school but I had to pack up 3 kids. We made it though! It's a good thing I'm so busy this weekend because I'm gonna miss that kid!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
We have a rolling two year term limit on PTO president.

We don't have term limits but I think we need to, this is year 2 for me and am looking now for my successor. Also need to find a Treasure as her son is a 5th grader and no way in you know where am I taking that job been doing it for the last 3 weeks as her father passed and it's a major pain, not fun, hard job!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

wihtout term limits - it becomes clique-ish. ours used to be one year - but we changed it to two years a few years ago so there is always a first year and second year so we have continuity from year to year.....

had fun at my SU class today.

just changed "someones" airline reservations from tuesday to monday - yay! (but that also means I miss Mandys Premier show (I need to find my catalog and figure out what I need)

I think we are chilling tonight.....later

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good night my friends....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Hello everyone~ Saturday here...and I'm enjoying a day at home! This never happens Not much planned...headed to the store to buy meat (I only buy clearance and then freeze, so looked at dates yesterday) then maybe the mall to just walk around with Brae and Melia. Thinking about a dollar movie..need to see what is playing.

Pam...will miss you on Monday! I did email the lady and tell her I only had one person confirmed and would totally understand if she doesn't want to drive out here (crossing my fingers she cancels again!)

Lynn..enjoy your nap! I have to work BF, so if I'm going to shop it will be online or early.

Val...a few years ago I had a friend on here and we had to teach her the word NO...do we need to start our NO class again?

Debbie..enjoy your game!

TTFN!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Have a blessed Sunday!

the TSO concert last night was phenomenal. I think we found a new Christmas tradition....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Good morning
Glad u had a good time. Glenda and the twins go every yr. they took Dominic first yr that he and Vanessa started dating. Kirstin's family goes every yr too. So I think a lot of people have this as a yrly tradition.
Bet u r really excited for tomorrow

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

tomorrow - whats happening tomorrow

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

makes me smile, Pam!

I had a great time at the game...other than the rude fans sitting next to my friend. Can't even believe they were Husker fans! But, my back is really sore! Probably shouldn't of done it...but, I wanted to go so badly!

I am making my BF list. A and I might go out! I really want the Skylanders Giant pack from WM. That is on T's list and every other kid around, I am sure. LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Starting to hit me - and I am REALLY getting excited.

Debbie - had to reread why you were making a boyfriend list and what Austin had to do with that...LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Starting to hit me - and I am REALLY getting excited.

Debbie - had to reread why you were making a boyfriend list and what Austin had to do with that...LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Have a great day!!! Enjoy picking up S at the airport!!!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

It's Monday! Let this crazy week begin!

Pam - my friends Fletch and Melissa (Mouse) were at the TSO concert too. They go every year. Poor Mouse had to wear a mask since she has 0 white blood cells. She's having a tough time with the chemo.

I'm going to try and make some cinnamon sugar almonds while Jack is at preschool this am. When I pick him up, I can give his teacher and preschool director some for a gift. Nothing like the last minute!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

recipe please (my cin sugar pumpkin seeds were not so great)but I love anything cinnamon

poor mouse - praying the chemo does its job and she is on the mend soon

i actually found part of my scrap studio ytdy - its amazing - unpacked my stampin up purchases (wont tell you from how long ago) need to actually USE them....LOL

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

good morning all,
Wishing you a bright and beautiful day.
Pam hug Shannon from all of us. I bet she will be so happy to be home to see you all and her friends.
Debbie I thought Boyfriend too, then re read it and figured it out. LOL
Have no idea what skylanders is???
Mandy did you get to go see a dollar movie?
Amy those sound delicious. Maybe you can put them in the recipe book ? lol yes I am going to keep bringin it up, cause I am so excited to get this from you guys.
Val just say NO!!!!!
Debbieb, hows the studying going?
Karen, Lynn, Aprile, whats up? Yes I guess I could go back a page or two to get caught up, but this girl doesn't function well this early in the morning. lol

Today I am going to go finish up Glenda's lights on her house. Her husband never does them, so I offered the help of a friend and we started on Friday and will finish today, hopefully. She is having a after thanksgiving party for all the college kids coming home and wants the house too look festive. don't think Dominic will be going there

Gotta get my turkey today. Boy I have never waited this long. I hope it will be defrosted by Thursday.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Good morning ladies!
Pam, I am so excited for you!!!

Hello to everyone else!!

Had a great weekend, dodgeball was a huge hit! I'm going to count the money here in a few, I know we didn't make what we set out to make, but I cannot tell you what a great time it was for everyone involved!

Have to finish the very las of the 4-H emrollments.

Brandon will be back from Yellowstone in a few hours, we can pick them up when they come in, they don't have to stay in school. I'm excited to see him!

Gotta get my stuff done before then though, so gotta go!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

yay for dodgeball success
double yay for picking up Brandon - hope he had some great adventures!

Bridget - how sweet to help her put up lights! How is Dom doing with the situation. Sad for him, but bet he has girls knocking down his door....

I really want to put up Christmas! TSO concert got me in the mood - but Dave wants me to wait....so Friday it is!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics