Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Amy - here is a review on Wreck it Ralph (this is a decent site to check before heading to the movies with kids)

http://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/wreck-i t-...

Another good site is www.runpee.com
lets you know when it is safe to run tot he restroom and what you might miss while you're gone....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

turn the page?

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to pammie~k

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to KarenJG

my belly hurts....

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to pammie~k

Pam, my belly hurts, too! Actually, I am just getting hungry now and it is 8:45 p.m. We ate lunch at 12:30. By 1:00, I only had 1 point left for the day! lol But I did have that 9 point piece of pumpkin cake. I still have 45 anytime points, so I feel like I controlled Thanksgiving! Yes!

Not planning to do any black friday shopping. I haven't even looked at the ads yet. I was up at 7:15 this morning and finally sat down to rest at 4 p.m. We went to dh's mom's about 5 and just got home. PJs and my laptop. I am going to bed early tonight.

I hope everyone had a great day with their family and friends.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Chirpinisfun

i am sitting here chilling - dont think we are doing any shopping tonight - but Dave might get the bug and go out...we may head out in them morning....

if i were smart - i woud go weigh in - no matter what...we'll see...

I think we will go to paint the town in the morning - was thinking of perhaps inviting one of G's friends to join us - but her whose family has had the flu bug - even if she is feeling better, I dont want to risk S or G getting anything

S is shopping tonight with a friend - wishing her luck - braver than I am....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I did go out last night with A. I was in line for the Skylanders Giant game....next in line. But, supposedly the game was gone. But, I waited in line anyway...hopeful! A gal behind me went up to the counter. And, they gave her the last wii game. And, she had the nerve to wave it at me and say...I got one. The ladies by me couldn't believe the nerve. And, a gal ahead of me offered to give me hers. She had just got done saying people are usually so nice during BF shopping.

Oh well...

Watching my Huskers! Boy is it windy in Iowa.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

wow - some people just don't get it - or maybe they do and don't care. sorry about that debbie....

i got my hp printer today - happy pup - now to get it all set up. Dave looked for a display for his laptop and couldn't find one - he will - we'll see what they have online...and he was a doll and has all/most of the outside christmas lights up...of course when we went out tonight to look - one strand on the roof is out - grrr

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Oh no, Pam...I hope your outside lights aren't like ours outside last year. It was crazy.

Which HP printer did you get? I was so mad that I didn't want to go to Best Buy afterwards for my printer I was looking at.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

oh, and if anyone cares...my Huskers did WIN!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Glad your Huskers won...

I got the HP Photosmart 7520. I love HP -
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/204163/HP- Photosm...

I have had my current HP for a while - does a great job - but mine was well loved and has a streak running through the page (still can do photos - just not full size papers......) I will probably set this one aside for strictly photos - or maybe by G's laptop (my old laptop)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

mine has a mind of it's own. Sometimes it prints...sometimes it doesn't!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

it's a very old HP. LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

so tired - getting ready to head to bed.

G has swim lessons in the morning. We "may" go to Kohls before that. Dave has some work to get done and I need to convince him to please bring up all 30-some boxes from the basement so I can decorate - LOL.

nite my friends....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good morning!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day.

Trees are up no ornaments on them yet. One railing done 3 to go. Getting ready to take Dominic to get a hair cut. His hair is almost as long as mine.

What's everyone's plan for today?
Congrats on a husker win! Kelly and I are going double or nothing on the next Raider Bronco game. I hope we win

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

Hi friends!!

All trees are up. And, the boys put up the ornaments on the tree upstairs. Need to finish my Husker tree. Otherwise, that will be done. Need to work on making my Christmas cards.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Still need to start...need my boxes from the basement.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

I took all of the Fall/Thanksgiving decorations down - boxed them up and moved those back downstairs - moved/staged all of the Christmas boxes out of the basement storage closet over to the bottom of the stairs (will let Dave bring them up the stairs - do not trust my coordination)Then I can start decorating.

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

• ScrappinHusker Said:
I am going to my 1st Husker game this year!!!! And I am not even sitting in my mom and Dad's seats!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I was thinking I wasn't going to make a single game this year and I can't even remember a time that has happened!!!!

Go Big Red!!!!

Ok...sorry. Hope everyone has a good day! Hang in there, Lynn. I need a new printer, too!!! Tell me which one you are looking at.

Hey did u go to last weeks game w osborne tribute? I am hoping I can find it online. He is a gem and going to be missed!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics