Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Debbie2006

I am avoiding unpacking Christmas boxes....I want to do it - but I work better with no one else around - so I'll do a bit tonight and tomorrow night - but Monday it will be a blitz!

Reorganized a board or two on pinterest - moved cards to their own board (out of crafts) Wow - it's easy to get caught up in pinterest.

Shannon heads back tomorrow - it's been nice to have her here - but she has hardly been here at all. Miss Sassy didnt waste anytime getting back into the sass groove. She'll grow up - I'm just trying to keep the peace right now. LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Debbie2006

no way - turn the page?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

hee hee - 3 in a row....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

You all are on the ball. No Christmas decorations up here yet. I've been cleaning though!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

good morning

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

love that georgie is getting excited and helping unload all of these Christmas boxes...on the other hand.....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

I know that feeling! My kid's think the Christmas ornaments are their toys!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to AMYabc123

So, I need to start with the Christmas tree, however, I really don't want to. You know I am planning a major purge and with Coco here, he is just into everything! He thinks he owns everything he can reach. You sure wouldn't know he had his **** cut off last monday! lol I really am in the mood to scrap, too! I have tons of laundry to do, I think the neighbors brought theirs over, too!

We went to the Festival of Lights last night. It was beautiful. We took dh's momma and she loved it. She said last night that dad wouldn't ever want to go. And she is right. He just wanted to stay at home. But she enjoyed it and we took her to Panera for supper after. She loved their broccoli cheese soup, but who doesn't, right?

It has been a good 5 days off work for me, well, except for all day thurs cooking and cleaning up, but I got to spend the majority of the day with my family so it's okay.

Well, I better get busy doing some things. The next couple of weeks are going to go by really fast. Hope you all have a great day, today and well, everyday!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Chirpinisfun

gettin ready to take miss sassy up to the airport - will be a miracle if her and Dave don't get into it before we leave - lol...

boxes all over the pace - I get started and then lose my motivation

Cybermonday sale at Renee Pearson - selfpaced classes

enter CYBERMONDAY at check out for 30% off - excludes the Holly Shop class....starts tomorrow - one day
http://www.reneepearson.com/classes/

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

so you all know I LOVE my daughters dearly - but I am really having mixed feelings here - Shannon was definitely on edge and the sass was awful this week. I am sure she is finding her way and her independence - but honestly, we could not ask a question, have a general conversation or make a comment without her flying off. Perhaps it is "that time" but really....ok - vent over, I am missing her - really....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating! I didn't have any extra days off...my normal day off is Thursday, so nothing changed. We broke tradition and had ham on Thanksgiving instead of Lasagna.

Debbie...can't believe that person did that. Some just don't get it. I agree that most of the time BF shoppers are really nice. Yay Huskers

Pam...HOpe you get your boxes unloaded and put up on Monday! I love Lilly, btw. Sorry, sassy showed up, but she will grow up. It took Taylor about 2 years, before he didn't have an attitude when he came home. We really enjoy him (when he isn't sleeping) now

Amy...I hope you had some time to sit and enjoy after all that cooking!

Aprile...Sounds like a perfect 5 days. How nice that you went to the parade...and yep, love the soup at Panara.

Lynn...sounds like it was a feast at your house this weekend!

Bridget...Funny about the hair length

No BF shopping at this house. Things are a little different this year...we are doing one present (already purchased...all under $15.00) and a stocking for each child under 12. Only stockings for grownups and only if we are in Texas. We are really taking a step back right now and will continue to when we move to Texas. We've already decided to shut off the tv, phones, and internet..so I guess when that happens I'll have to make sure I have all your mailing addresses and you may have to pull out your paper and pencil to write me a letter once in a while

We are cleaning this evening and will put up the tree tomorrow..hopefully. Have a good night all!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Mandy - good to hear that about Taylor....(well not about him - just that I am not alone)

Would be sad if you had no phone or internet - BUT of course I would write, and make cards and even send them!!! timeframe for texas???

slowly getting boxes unpacked - moved a few things around and I like it....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

No time frame for Texas as of yet, but we have made the decision if he doesn't get either of the two positions he has applied for, that we will move ourselves and do a lateral move. We would still like to be there by Christmas, but I want to stay at Progressive until our bonus checks come which is mid December. I'm so close I'd hate to lose over $500 because I left a week to early. If we aren't there by the end of the year, we plan on being there in January. We will have a land line and one cell phone, but not a smart phone in the end. We will cancel our phones one at a time, because we will have to pay the penalty for each one. Still cheaper in the long run. If we downsize I won't have to work or if I do, will only need to have a part time job or 1 or 2 daycare children. I am willing to sacrifice to be able to be home with my kids and we will work our way back up...we always do

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Good Monday morning ladies! Phew! You all had busy weekends!
Mandy, I will miss you dearly if I don't get to "see" you every once in awhile, but I greatly admire your decision!
Pam, so sorry about your time with Shannon. Randy is just now bringing out his smart@ss side, and I don't like it at all. Not sure what the problem is.
Aprile, I got your BEAUTIFUL Christmas card! It was the first of the year! Thanks so much for remembering me! I'm not even sure I'll do cards...
Debbie, I think that's why we don't ever really shop black Friday, people are just too worried about themselves. I'm really sorry that lady was so nasty.
Amy, did you see Wreck it Ralph? I'd like to see it, but I'm sure I'll have to wait until it's on DVD.
Bridget, I can't imagine my boys having hair as long as mine, they can't stand it when it's just a little long! It's too long for them if they need to comb it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karen!!!! Did you get your camera? I am a die hard Canon person, so I can't help you at all with the Nikon, but I would highly recommend the Rebel. You will love your DSLR and will wonder what you ever did without it!
Hello Val & debbieb!!!

Had a wonderful weekend. Cooked all day Wednesday and Thursday, but I love Thanksgiving, so I didn't really mind! Had a great day with family and everything turned out, it usually does, but, I'm always a little nervous! Really planned on sleeping in on Friday, but we had to get up really early and go get Randy's 4-H steer. Just relaxed the rest of the day, I actually took a couple hour nap in the afternoon! Saturday Randy & Clinton went hunting in the morning, no luck. B & I stayed home. BIL & his family came over for dinner and visited for a couple hours. They hunted all day yesterday (still no luck and now it's over) B & I hung out, watched a movie, played a game, did some laundry. I only left the house one time in those 2 days. I'm a little fried from the last couple of weeks. Thought about putting up the Christmas tree, but decided not to. Might do it tonight, then decorate it later. I always have to fuss with the branched a few days until I think it looks good.
Ordered a new laptop on Wednesday. Mine keeps acting funny, will keep it for the kids to use though. I'm excited to get it, but of course, it won't be here for a couple of weeks. Also ordered the new PSE11, I noticed a couple of weeks ago that costco had it for $50, with some free prints included, but I didn't want to get it until I had a new laptop. I'm excited for that. Also want to get Lightroom. Does anyone use that? I hear it's pretty great and works well with PSE because they are both Adobe products.

Quiet day today, just 2 little girls. Not sure what I'm going to get done! lol!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

You all might want to pray for Melia, as she might not live to see tomorrow....She was on a chat on her gmail account and she had it hooked up to Todd's phone....oh my the things she said! The drama...well she is probably the start of all of it. I'm so sad and dissapointed in her..and me as her mommy. I'm thinking we may move her to Texas first to live with Kerry and Kristin and start homeschooling, which is the plan anyway. Please pray we make good decisions and don't think out of angry and surprise.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

sending you both my prayers...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

Thanks

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Admire your decisions and willingness to step back for what is right for your family . And will keep Melia in my prayers (and you too) hugs

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

and prayers Mandy

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to uoduck

Hugs and prayers Mandy!

Permissions Topic Options