Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Lynn - you did not let him down. He will remember long after he is out of school that his Mom loved him enough to go to bat for him - in a tough situation. And as Mandy said - sometimes we all need to learn that life is not fair and all we can do is our best - after that, it is out of our hands

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

That is good perspective Mandy, and it is something that I've tried to tell myself and Randy through not only this situation but others as well. The reality is, sometimes Life's just not fair. Bad things happen to good people, to people who don't deserve them. And this is one of those cases. We will be fine. He will be fine. His grade will be fine. But in the moment it is certainly disappointing.
Thanks again for all of your support! I will try to let it go and move on.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to MandeeB

As far as our crazy world.....
Melia spent the first 3 hours of school today talking with a guy or girl from NASA! She was chosen to be the communications officer...so she was the only one to SKYPE with them and give directions to all the other teams. Quite an honor!

She is in the school musical on Friday and Saturday.

Tatum, just called and he got an Assistant Manager's position today! So excited for him!

Kerry will be finished with training for ********. Mr in 9 days.

Taylor has been asked to train for a support manager position.

and .........

nope, we've not heard anything about Todd's job

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

and.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh, I didnt scroll down far enough -

very cool for Melia!

and congrats to the boys

good things happen in three's - I see five good things - so one more is headed your way

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good for Melia, that is so awesome!
Great news for both boys!
Sorry there's no news for Todd's job...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

Don't be upset about Todd's job...I think we will have good news in a couple of days

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

I'm thinking happy thoughts for you!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

I'm sorry that things didn't turn out better. And, all of the girls are right. You didn't fail him. Hang in there. Hope things improve with his grade situation.

How is he feeling?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Lots of exciting news, Mandy.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

• MandeeB Said:
Don't be upset about Todd's job...I think we will have good news in a couple of days

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

long day.....didnt get a whole lot accomplished - after therapy, we went to subway - more customers there ahead of us then I have seen in the last month during this normal time - grrr - and of course the gals ahead of us ordered 7 footlong subs....after confirmation class, I was ready to leave and found Georgie sitting in the sanctuary waiting for advent services - so we stayed - glad I did - found a sense of peace in the chaos of the season....just enjoyed a WW dessert and am going to head to bed shortly (did I mention that white wine goes great with WW desserts)

nite all

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to pammie~k

Hi all! Gnite all! Hopefully can get on tomorrow sometime!

Hugs!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to KarenJG

Good morning ladies! It sounds like Georgie knew exactly what you needed Pam. I should take a clue from her, too.

Today I really need to figure out how to get the email on the new laptop. Also need to pay bills, which will be good so I can get all those sites on my favorites as well. Not looking forward to the actual money part of paying the bills though. Need to try to connect the printer, load office (I think my copy can go on one more computer, I hope), and maybe load PSE11. But, I also need to send an important senior parent email, that should have gone yesterday. All kind of busy, but nothing major, I guess.

Hope you all have a great day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Good Morning all,

Sorry I didn't pop on yesterday, was a crazy busy day. Lynn so sorry you did not get the right out come but like you said, maybe you have made things a bit smoother for other kids and she might know she doesn't dare mess with your kids.

Yep, I agree Georgie had the right idea - I like that girl.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Good morning. I think I may get a mani this morning. My nails are shot - two broke below the quick a few weeks ago so I trimmed them all back...hate starting again....

a spit of rain this morning, nothing to really speak of....

hope to get "something" done today - but not sure what

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Weather is beautiful here, which can only mean one thing this time of year--- snow is on the way!

Enjoy your mani, Pam, one day I will treat myself to one. And a massage, I could really use that right now.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

managed to get the bills paid (most of them anyways). Got MS Office installed, really glad I had one more activation on our old office 2007. Still need to install printer, camera and PSE11 and of course, get my email working, but I have to make a phone call to do that, so I will do it at nap time. I finally getting the hang of this set up. It's always tough to learn something new when your so used to something. I do think I'm really going to like it once I get the hang of it.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Hello from my new monitor. Computer doesn't ship until later this month but the monitor is here and hooked up to my laptop. All I can say is wow. My laptop screen is 17" this is 23" what a difference. I can actually draw with out stooping over in my chair and have a couple windows open at a time. Cool cool cool. Can't wait for the computer to arrive now.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and I have more room on my desk now too. WOW WOW WOW

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics