Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to ScrappinHusker

Oh man...I am so far behind...and a bad friend...

I need your help...need an idea for a gift for my son's fiancee' - Lincoln, Julianna, and Max mom...it has to start with the letter B...

Any ideas...will go and get caught up...been busy with studying...and my card workshop...

Workshop went great...had 9 ladies, but had to do it over 3 days...but was a good time..

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Okay not sure where my comment went...just checking maybe turned the page

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Book
Beauty Spa Gift Certificate
Boots

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Do you have Best Buys?

Beer?!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Do you have Best Buys?

Beer?!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I could have guessed who wrote beer even if I didn't look - LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Ok - Georgie for today - and I cant post these on facebook because she has a few classmates that are "friends" of mine....probably should "defriend" them so I don't have to be so careful -but....

anyways...

She had swim lessons tonight and in the adjacent room they have a workout room and have zumba classes on thursday nights - you guessed it....popped out of the pool and before I could stop her she was in the front row zumba'ing- totally rockin' it....she actually was pretty good and brought a smile to the face of the gals there - brought a shade of crimson to mine.....

then tonight she was workin on her spelling words and asked me if she was having alcohol on sunday - looked at her quite confused, asked her to repeat and she said the same thing....finally went over and she was looking at her planner - Hannukah starts on Saturday - not alcohol.....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Love that girl, she cracks me up.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I could have guessed who wrote beer even if I didn't look - LOL

it could of been someone else.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Ok - Georgie for today - and I cant post these on facebook because she has a few classmates that are "friends" of mine....probably should "defriend" them so I don't have to be so careful -but....

anyways...

She had swim lessons tonight and in the adjacent room they have a workout room and have zumba classes on thursday nights - you guessed it....popped out of the pool and before I could stop her she was in the front row zumba'ing- totally rockin' it....she actually was pretty good and brought a smile to the face of the gals there - brought a shade of crimson to mine.....

then tonight she was workin on her spelling words and asked me if she was having alcohol on sunday - looked at her quite confused, asked her to repeat and she said the same thing....finally went over and she was looking at her planner - Hannukah starts on Saturday - not alcohol.....

Video?!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Belt?

Bath & Body...or body wash?!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

OH a video would be perfect. I bet she was having a great time.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Big smiles here picturing zumba! What a free spirit!

Lynn, you got good advice from everyone here. You are such a good mom!

Mandy - hoping you get good news soon! I'm thinking Texas?!?

Debbie - love that you said beer!!!

Not much going on here. Been battling a bad mood and arthritis this week. Step-daughter situation is really frustrating too . It's time for her to move on.

I'm going to a free chiropractor consult today. Maybe they can help. Should be interesting. I've never been to a chiropractor before!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Amy - hope the chiro works - I have never been to one but know people who swear by it....

Step daughter issues sure are tough and can cause a rift between you and hubby. We're still dealing with it - at this point, its hard to say where she is, but we hear she is in trouble again.

Shannon has been calling a few times these last couple of days, kind of in a clingy way (if that makes sense) - not really saying anything just chatting - I think she is ready for break - she is stressing over getting homework done, wrapping up semester projects and preparing for finals. she did say she got a big compliment in wind symphony on her bass clarinet bass solo - director said it was the best he had ever heard - she basically site read it - she was pretty happy over that

I honestly thought about video'ing G at zumba but out of respect for the ladies there I chose not to. I certainly would not have wanted someone video'ing me.....

ok - "someone" wants breakfast - really - she wants it every morning????

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:
Do you have Best Buys?

Beer?!

She isn't a drinker, maybe one the whole night...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Belt?

Bath & Body...or body wash?!

Her sister buys her Bath and Body for her birthday...we don't have one here, have to order it online.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Pam when Sara was away at school...she went through some rough times and wanted to quit, school can get really stressful for these kids. I think they realize, they are growing up. Very hard when they are away, not like you can jump in the car and go across town to comfort them. Hope all keeps going well for her.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
The Bear's idea of Thanksgiving;

Thanksgiving By Uoduck

Val that is great...I think the turkey is running...love the legs...puts new meaning to chicken legs..now will be turkey legs

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to AMYabc123

• AMYabc123 Said:
This is what I made for the teachers. There are lots of these recipes out there - all so yummy too! http://divinebite.com/1/post/2010/9/roasted -cinnamon-al...

Amy these look yummy, what kind of almonds did you use?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - I know this is late, but how bad of other kids being bullies...just be lucky they want to play. And good for Randy for sticking up for himself. I decorate like you...I feel very inadequate with everyone elses decorating. Ahh poor Randy, hope it all works out.

Debbie - love all the decoratiing you do in your house, it always looks awesome.

Amy - I didn't know you watched Survivor? I love that show..Hope you are feeling better.

Mandy - oh WOW...I did miss alot, I will also write you. Hope it all works out.

Pam - I love your Lily pictures, you are so creative with her. Do you think of what she will do ahead of time or just it just come to you? I hate having to buy new glasses...mine usually cost between $600-$700 and that is not fancy ones, but you have to see.

Karen - congratulations on the new camera, glad you had a good birthday...so how old are you now...30???

Aprile - thankyou for the lovely Christmas card I received it on Tuesday.

I missed the Gratitude Post of Pam's also...what is it? Sounds good.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics