Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

We had pictures done last Sunday...so my cards will be late...maybe a Happy New Year...but want to use CM sale on cards...

Wrote my exam on Tuesday and so far no phone call, so must of passed, so will get some studying done today and then cleaning...

Hope everyone has a good day.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Pam do you have the same product in both stores?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Lynn I am stumped on your drawing....Sweet & ____

PWELSXTJVEMC

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

LOL at the Bear's Turkey, forgot that was in my gallery. Yep she said the Turkey was running.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Good morning ladies! It is so great to come on here and have to read a couple of pages instead of a couple of messages!!
debbieb, I am so happy to see you, it seems like it's been forever! Good luck on the B gift, you got some good advice!

Pam, I love your stories about Georgie! She really makes me smile!

Val, congrats on the monitor, I bet you can't wait for the rest to come in? Will it have Windows 8? That has been an interesting system to learn. Most of it I really like now that I'm getting the hang of it. Finally got my email going yesterday, took an hour on the phone with tech support from my provider, she said they are having a lot of issues with windows 8. I DO NOT like the email system. At all. I can't even find how to add a contact to save. I know there is a way, but it isn't obvious like it is in my last program. Ah, I'll get it, I suppose. Growing pains!

Amy, good luck with the chiropractor. I have also never been, I went to a message therapist that does minor adjustments one time. When I was pregnant with Brandon, I had a headache for 6 weeks straight, she did wonders for me. I was so sick the next day, but after that I felt great. Would like to go see her again for my hips. Randy saw her last week. It didn't help him, though the stress isn't helping him either.
Definitley fighting some depression here, too. It's the tip off tourney this weekend and now reality sets in that he's not playing for awhile. It makes me sad. I'm really trying to let it go, I have to. But, I am so disappointed and ticked off at that teacher.

Anyways, hoping to load my PSE11 today, it's the only thing I have left to load. Luckily everything else went smoothly.
Hope you all have a great day.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Shoot debbieb! Is there actually a drawing with it or is that all I wrote? How many letters?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

No no drawing Lynn....5 letters....

sorry it was like 10 days ago...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Pam....love your football packages....yes I got distracted..only studied for an hour....will do more this afternoon...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

I have no idea what I was thinking there debbieb. Here is a total cheat, but it's what I do sometimes to help me figure things out. I write down the letters, then close the game then reopen, some of the letters will be different, but obviously the letters I need will still be there. I do this as many times as it takes to get the number of letters that I need. Sometimes I am able to unscramble the letters and get the word. Sometimes I post it here and Pam helps me out! lol! This way doesn't use any bombs either. Cheat, Cheat, Cheat...

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

hi guys, Im just now reading and had to stop where I left off. GO GEORGIE!!!! Love her. I hope u took some pics.

I will catch up later. I am getting ready for a quick trip to cali. helping a friend by taking her car to get serviced there and bringing it back. Any excuse for me to go. LOL

have a great day

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

No windows 8, was the way the computer was supposed to come but I had to downgrade to Windows 7 Pro as AutoCAD does not run with Windows 8 yet. Sounds like it might be a good thing to wait for everyone else to work out the kinks.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Just got an email back about my exam I wrote on Tuesday...I got an 82% don't think I have ever got an 82 before on any exam

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to debbie*b

Congrats Debbieb

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

WooHoo!!! That is awesome debbieb!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Okay, ladies, I really need some prayers. This whole thing with Randy is really weighing on my brain. I want to let it go, we agreed to let it go, but my mind will just not stop rolling it all around. This morning something she said struck me, and even though I thought about the words before, they just didn't sink in. She said to me something like, if I would like for her to give Randy the grades he deserves in class, she could certainly do that. that she's been giving him the benefit of the doubt. Which made me just want to stop because I didn't want it to affect his grade. Why did it not hit me right then that she was threatening me and Randy with the very thing that everyone had been saying all along. That it would affect his grade if I continued to question her? If she thought he deserved the benefit of the doubt before and now she doesn't, what changed? Nothing except me coming in there and questioning the grade.
And besides that, what gives her the right to decide who deserves "the benefit of the doubt" and who doesn't?
I really need your prayers for clarity on this issue. I don't want problems with Clinton, we agreed to drop it, but I kind of feel like I should submit a written complaint against her, to be put in her file at the very least. The superintendent and the principal were both present when she said, it but the both support me when she's not in the room but don't say much when she's there.
Part of me feels like I should write something up and sit on it. See what she does from here on and act if she does anything out of line. But, I feel like that's just being passive. I don't know, I am so sorry to keep going on about this. Just say some prayers for me, and if anyone has any thoughts on the matter, I would love to hear them.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

is it possible that sweet was the word and you wrote sweet instead of the other word (done that before)

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Karen and I went to a Stampin Up class this morning. I had fun and enjoyed chatting with her. We really need to have a Colorado get together....(Mandy and Val)

Lynn - I have no idea what to say other than pray on it. (and I will pray from here) Not sure what I would do.

Bridget - how far away is Cali - you write it like its just the next town over - LOL. Have fun, safe travels....

yay for new monitors, laptops, computers and all other new stuff!

Debbieb - what classes are you taking?

and both of my shops should have the same things...I had fun making the football kit

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to BridgetL

HAHA....Pam...it was Sweet.....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Shame on me! Pam is awesome at noodling out what we all mean when we draw or write something!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Pam...I am taking Medical Termology...because I am a volunteer at the hospital they offered it to me free...but I am finding it very hard...studying usually 1-2hrs every day...more on weekends and my days off..

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics