Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
Shame on me! Pam is awesome at noodling out what we all mean when we draw or write something!

Oh no Lynn...I think that is funny...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

Lynn - I do the same thing sometimes - exiting out and coming back in to figure out which letters are the same...in this case (cough cough) I took the letters and put them in a (cough cough) scrabble cheat sight, and sweet was in there and none of the other possible words made sense

and while we're at it .... the future generations are not going to know the classic game of scrabble - did y'all see that what is selling in the stores now as a board game is Words with Friends....

and if you aren't keeping up with Drawsomething - they are giving away something each day in december when you log in - coins or bombs......I guess it is every day in december......sort of cool...just hit 1600 coins and bought 50 more bombs....now to build that coin stash back up....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I keep meaning to come on and encourage everyone to check draw at least once a day since they are giving stuff away. I have over 120 bombs, but I'm saving up for the 1600 again, it's a weird obsession that makes no sense. Anyways, the Hasbro free category has been awesome for building up the coins!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

A little piece of positive and good news: Randy received full points for the stained glass project that was due today. His grade in the class is now passing. Doesn't change basketball, he doesn't get that back until quarter, but at least he is passing now and on his way.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Good for Randy...would love to see what it looks like

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Date night for Barry and I....at the grocery store...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

great news about Randy - hope this is a sign of good things to come

Debbieb - enjoy your date night - lol

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

It was an angry birds character. I have a picture on my phone, maybe I can figure out how to get it here. Again, not really sure what it has to do with English, but we'll take the good grade.

Both of my kids are away tonight, Brandon went to a friends house, Randy has that tournament. He had to find rides there and back because he can't ride the bus at all. I thought he could if he didn't have to leave school, but that is not the case. He should be home around 8 I guess. So, Clinton & I have a few hours to ourselves too. He said something about bringing dinner home. That would be nice, it's been a long week.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

enjoy your Clinton time tonight...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Date night was great...$300 later...check out my gallery...this is how it ended..Barry took my bucket of flour downstairs...but he used the handle to put on shelf and guess what it come off...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Oh no Debbie!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I know I shouldn't laugh but....sorry debbieb

Heading to ww...bbl

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lost 1.8.. woo hoo

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Yeah Pam!!!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

home - wow we have been gone most of the day...

WW, craft show, swimming, lunch, kingsoopers for gift card shopping, back to craft show (we forgot cash the first time) safeway (and starbucks)

heading out later for Dave's company party - should be fun!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

hi friends.

Glad Randy got a good grade on that project.

Debbieb~~hilarious! And, good for you on the grade!

Enjoy Cali, Bridget.

Yea for date night, Lynn. You totally deserved some quiet time with your DH after the week that you've had.

I uploaded a picture of the ornaments that I did for my neighbors. I always make an ornament for the host families for our progressive dinner but, thought it would be appropriate to do one for everybody this year. I hope they like them.

Off to get ready for the night. Talk to you tomorrow.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I know I shouldn't laugh but....sorry debbieb

Heading to ww...bbl

It is okay Pam...I also laughed....

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Debbie the ornaments are awesome.

Posted a new a new picture of my cover for this year what do you think?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Can't get it to load...too big maybe...will try in the morning.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Can't wait to see Debbie

Just got back from getting the kids their new ornaments for the year and have to share the Bear's selection. This year was very insistent that her ornament HAD to have Mary and Baby Jesus. She and DS nearly ended up with the same ornament until she found another she liked. Before DS got home she was very concerned that when he moved he took his ornaments and a lot of his ornaments are nativity ornaments. She said we have to have them b/c Christmas is Jesus' birthday so we have to have them on the tree. Pretty good for a 4 year old.

Edited by uoduck on 12-08-12 07:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics