Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

thanks pam for that link. Yep someone did pin it. I could not figure out what the heck was going on.

Pam im all for easy. And funny about the cricut. I had to ask my kids how to use my design studio the other day LOL Hope G isn't sick for her BD party

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

My turn to turn the page LOL Did I tell you I get excited by the littlest of things

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to BridgetL

Sorry I've been MIA - just busy, tired and keeping up with reading only. I could sure use a nap!

Happy 12-12-12!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Hi all....I really want to go home and veg.. but we still have her confirmation class...hope to be home by 730. Her ENT appt went well. He said her hearing might even be a bit better....

Check in later...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Hello everyone...it's been busy here the last couple of days. Melia is back to her "old tricks" doing things behind our backs again...however, this time I'm checking on things...ugh. I don't know what to do with her...any suggestions?

Yay for sticky labels, blog pins on Pinterest, checking in, rambling, turning pages, and everything else I missed!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MandeeB

Mandy, my DS was easy at that age so I have no advice but I'm sure in a couple years I'll be asking you.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Mandy - I'm not sure what to tell you. Shannon did a little bit of that (probably more than I am aware of.) The hard part is finding the consequences that will wake her up and make a difference. Hugs. G is doing a bit of that but I chalk it up to her impulsive behavior. I am seeing an upswing of the impulsivity as well as the attitude (and here I thought I would escape that with G - LOL - wrong)

Its been a long day. Dave is not home yet - he has his board meeting tomorrow and live will be back to normal tomorrow night. The preparation and all for these meetings - brutal. Glad he will be back to his own self.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hi friends.

Sorry about the sneakiness, Mandy. I will just pray--that's all I have to offer. Hugs, my friend.

Glad life will get back to normal for Dave & your family.

Very cool on some things being pinned from your blog!!!

Not feeling the best but have to go to work. A stayed home yesterday. And T was in the nurses office. Praying we get over what junk we have.

Have a great day!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Sorry for junk.we have a lot going around here. Praying I can keep Georgie healthy through her birthday weekend. She has a cough now...but that's it so far.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!
Mandy, sorry about the sneakiness, I don't have any advice to offer either, Randy can't hide much of anything from me, I can read him like a book. Of course, I could be wrong there and he could be great at it, but I don't think so. Haven't gotten to that yet with Brandon. I truly believe that boys are way easier than girls are. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Debbie I sure hope you guys feel better soon. We've got colds here too. There is some major flu bug going around, too, but so far (knock on wood) we've managed to avoid it. I have no idea how. There are tons of students and teachers out of school. And of course, a lot of the kids actually get sick at school. It will probably hit us right at Christmas.

Still need to load PSE11, I'm going to go do that now because I've got to get the calendar done for my MIL. I'm starting to dread that project more and more every year. There's just too many kids and it's hard to get pictures of all of them every month. A couple of my SIL's are great. and my BIL posts to shutterfly all the time, but it's still hard. I would almost like to retire from it, but don't think I would get away with it.

Hope you all have a great day.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

got a little more shopping done (and stocked up on k-cups) love my kohls 30%
just chillin' now
G has tutoring after school but her swimming was cancelled (dare I say yay....)

looking at these packages that still need wrapping...guess I need to stop looking and start doing....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Just watched last weeks Parenthood. I've been a blubbering mess for nearly an hour...

Still no real presents to wrap here... So have fun with that Pam. I also got a 30% off for Kohls, going to take Randy to get a gift for his girlfriend, hopefully this weekend.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I have not gotten into Parenthood and I know that people around here love it. I followed Revolution (watched next day "on demand") but other than that - we're usually on Disney or watchign a game of some kind.

Dave's meeting went well - he only had one easy question to answer (and he said he was prepared for about 200) They have a dry run and cover every possible scenario. Next year's budget is approved. He will be a happy man when he gets home.

Packages that are being mailed are wrapped - still have a few more things to pick up and then we can head to the post office (hoping to do that tomorrow afternoon) Also hope to finish up the girls.

Enjoying a glass of Kahlua (french vanilla - yum) and just chilling. Spaghetti, meatsauce and corn for dinner - fancy, huh?

G and I are watching Jack Frost while we wait for Dave....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Exciting news Pam about Dave's work. How is G?

It is A's 1st time buying for a girlfriend at Christmas, too!

Did I tell you that I got Lion King tickets in March? A went and so it is T's turn. DH's mom always buys them for us!

Never watched Parenthood...hear about too much crying!

Crossing my fingers for a better day!!! Have a good one. Happy Friday!!!!!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

Good Morning! Friday just means another work day tomorrow here I did come in early and will get off around 6:00. We are thinking of taking the kids to the zoo tonight to see the lights.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Good Friday morning Ladies!
I love Parenthood, I never watch it when it's actually on though, either on the DVR or the computer. It's been sad this season though as one of the main characters is battling breast cancer.
I have also really enjoyed Revolution.
I'm happy it's Friday. For once, I really want the time to fly by. It's been a really rough couple of weeks with Randy. He really deserves a break. He is battling hard, every day just about I have to talk him up, give him a pep talk. I feel so badly for him. If you could continue to lift him in your prayers, it would be so appreciated.

Hoping to get the shopping wrapped up mostly this weekend. It would be easier if we knew what we were after and had a plan, but we're wingin it.

Have to sell tickets for the girls basketball game tonight.

Taking Randy shopping at some point this weekend for Rylee. At least we have a good idea what he's going to get her.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Watching the news about the school shooting and it is so hard sitting here when I want to run and get B and bring her home and never let her go. So glad the Bear does not have school today.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

heartbreaking. I am praying here. I can't even imagine. I remember the Omaha shootings. And, the fright for our school children and then to have this happen for all of these babies in Kindergarten. And, the ache as a teacher. Just ill. I was going to go shopping but, I just can't do it.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

I just want you all to know that I am so blessed to have you all as friends. I am truly thankful for the day I stumbled onto your thread so many years ago now. My life is better for having you all in it.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Hug your kids, I know you will. Welcome home, Shannon...
See you all on Monday.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

I have been heartsick all day hearing the news come in about the school shooting. So senseless. Prayers going out to all. Yes hug and love on your kids young and old.

Lynn I'm thankful everyday for the friendships I have formed here. I love each one of you

Have a great weekend.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics