Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

hi all - long day - but so good to be with family. thinking I will head to bed early. will go shopping with my sis in the morning

we need a budget overhaul - but I need to get Dave to sit down - id id the budget and the bills for the first several years - then turned it over to dave - told him I would like to take it back (primarily to give him some relief and because I dont feel as if I have a handle of whats going on - not that anything is going on - but if I had to manage it in a pinch, I would be lost....really want to get back to a Dave Ramsey mindset.

I need to stop spending - but before i do that, there are a few classes I have my eye on....

because I am too lazy to look back...
in 2013, I am doing Ali Edwards "One Little Word" (my word will be joy) I am also doign the digital art caravan...(still need to sign up for that one) I have my general "plan" for P365 - just need to choose papers and move forward - and I need to play catch up and actually complete some classes I started in 2012
I need to discipline myself and set aside time during the week for each of my projects and not get sucked into other things all the time

ok - time to get a few things done - chat tomorrow

love you guys

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

turn the page?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Well...DH just had to buy a battery for his truck. These vehicles have just been really costly. I hope they will be healthy now.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

In 2013...I just need to scrap. I want to get a good handle on A's stuff so I can be ready for graduation.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Debbie - Can you tell me more about skylanders? Would it be appropriate for Jack - he's 5. I bought him one of the little figurines - a purple dragon. I had no idea it goes with a game until we opened the box to get out Jack's dragon. Do they take the toy and place it on something? How does it work? I guess I could probably google it! LOL!

We are going on a major budget too. I think I'm going to look into subbing a few days a week to help get some $$. We just had to replace our garage door to the tune of 1500 and Paul had to get all new tires too. We've had too many big expenses lately and no extra $$ to pay for them. We both got Christmas money from my mom, but that's going straight to pay bills. Sad - but that's life in the big city, as my mom would say!

Happy 1st day of Christmas. Anyone get a partridge? LOL! Paul and I got to go see Les Miserables. Good movie, but I still love the broadway show better. I've seen it 4 times!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

I didn't see the page turn. Glad you are with family Pam! Enjoy every minute!

I need to scrap too! I'll have to check out the art caravan. Haven't heard of that one.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

I am off to bed. My tummy bug is still bothering me.

Amy--I will chat tomorrow about Skylanders.

Night.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Feel better. Debbie!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Morning all

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good morning!

Amy--you have to buy the game and it will have a portal that you put it on which loads the character into the game. I don't know if Jack could handle it or not. Maybe rent it and see. And, there are 2 versions of the game now. The 1st characters can play on the new game but the new giants can't play on the old game. Spyro's adventure (blue box is the old one and the orange box is the Giant game. I heard you can buy used characters at gamestop. I don't know if that is true or not! Hope that helps.

I am planning on scrapping Christmas today.....anyone want to join the challenge? I sorted pics yesterday!!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!
I'm with Debbie, I just need to scrap! I'd like to be close to caught up on Randy by graduation. It's going to take some money to buy the albums and page protectors, though, that's for sure! I want to get back to P365, 2012 was pretty much a bust. And I'm going to do the gratitude journal. I'm going to try really hard to get some recipe pages done here soon, too! Other than that, I'm going to try not to take on anything new, we have a busy and expensive couple of months ahead of us. I would really like to cut back out spending though.

Have all my kids here today, at least for part of the day. Randy's girlfriend is coming for dinner tonight, really wanted her to come tomorrow, but she has to go to her dad's house, so that's just the way it goes!

Amy, we have had to use our Christmas money on bills more than once, no fun, but sometimes you just have to do it. Now we don't really get Christmas money anymore.

Alrighty, guess I should find something to do! Have a great day everyone!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

sounds like we've all had a rough couple of months financially. And, Yep have totally used Christmas $$ to pay bills. But, you got to do what you got to do!

So, I guess we all need to use our stuff that we have!!! And, SCRAP!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Isn't that one of the great things about digi scrapping? I mean you can buy all kinds of stuff, but you can also re-use and re-use, if you want to! and even better, no little paper scraps for you to wonder if you should keep or not!!!

I don't have many pictures from Christmas day, just a few of the boys opening gifts here at home. I suppose I could scrap them each a page, though! Shouldn't be too hard! Maybe I'll join in!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
Isn't that one of the great things about digi scrapping? I mean you can buy all kinds of stuff, but you can also re-use and re-use, if you want to! and even better, no little paper scraps for you to wonder if you should keep or not!!!

I don't have many pictures from Christmas day, just a few of the boys opening gifts here at home. I suppose I could scrap them each a page, though! Shouldn't be too hard! Maybe I'll join in!

YEA!!!!! I have zillion of pictures!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Well, we haven't done our big family Christmas yet, so I will have more after Saturday, but I did just load from Christmas and I think I can make them each a page. I just haven't been in much of a Christmas spirit the last couple of years, so I don't seem to go crazy taking pictures. Anyways, I'm in. 2-3 pages of Christmas done today!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Good girl!!! I am working on Santa gift pictures...and I use "working" very loosely.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Got the Santa gifts on a page...now working with the stocking pics. No paper yet, though.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

You're on a roll Debbie.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
You're on a roll Debbie.

I totally need to be. I am so far behind.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
  • uoduck Said:
You're on a roll Debbie.

I totally need to be. I am so far behind.

Totally understand that, not sure I'll ever get caught up but its my goal.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics