Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to ScrappinHusker

I've seen the Hobbit and it's great. Go see it if u like the lord of the rings.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Bridget must of turned the page!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

DH liked but didn't love the Hobbit but he's read the books a million times. DS thought it was great, he's only read them a dozen or so times. LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I think I finally have everything off DaVinci that I can get and that I absolutly need. Sure I'll think of something else as soon as I stick him in the mail (FedEx). He's flying out tomorrow and hopefully will be back a week later.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Getting a new computer is great but transfering everything over (especially when the old computer is broke) is a real pain. So glad I am done, think I might actually go to bed now.

Nighty night girls, hope to be around more now that that task is over.

Edited by uoduck on 12-27-12 10:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

hope you got it all transfered over. Im not looking forward to the day I have to do mine

Good night Val and all

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

Hey Pam on Draw something it says you have too many games going and won't let me add you.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to BridgetL

Good Morning girls!
We traveled easily...the roads were really dry. It was when we hit the towns in Kansas that it was a mess. My mom got probably close to 6 inches of blizzard snow, so crusty on top and drifted. Someone tried to scoop her, but really just made a mess, so Todd and I spent an hour scooping her out, and trying to get the ice off the walks. It was good to see her. She is getting old, and that is always scary (especially when I'm moving 14 hours away)

Went to Todd's mom's yesterday. We had braced ourselves for a "storm" with his family, and it actually went very ok. Everyone was pretty nice and his sister only tried to start a couple of fights, and the rest of us, just let it go. The ride home was just as easy as the ride out. Braeden slept a lot in the car.

I'm now in my panic mode. We counted..with today (Friday) we only have 4 days to get ready for movers...and still no place to move into. I did get confirmation that WM will store our things for 30 days and then move from the storage unit into our house without any more cost to us, but if it goes over 30 days, we have to pay for that....so I feel a touch better, but not really. Very worried about Taylor's dog (doberman puppy of 6 months old) that we have to take...he is just a "bull in a china hutch" and it means I probably have to drive my car, instead of ship it. I really hate to drive long distances....14 hours will be rough.

I probably won't be on much, as I'm really busy. We are hoping to get a much lower payment, and have decided if we can do that we will keep the internet. Still get rid of phones and tv.

Merry Christmas late and Happy New Year early! I love you all! TTYL!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to BridgetL

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful Christmas We were quiet, but had a nice time. As far as a favorite, since I only got one gift..that would be it Melia got me a couple of tiny candles and a necklace. Braeden loves his Captain America Sheild and Melia loves her boots. Todd got socks

Well I'm off have a great day!

Edited by MandeeB on 12-28-12 04:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Good Friday morning, ladies! Cannot believe how fast the week went!
Mandy, 4 days, that is crazy!! Good luck! Hope you can keep your internet!

Gonna make homemade pizza tonight. Have our big family Christmas tomorrow. randy is getting a tough time from his coach because he will miss practice tomorrow, but practice starts at noon, it would be 3 before he got to grandma's, and "Christmas" starts at 9am. He would miss the whole thing but dinner. I mean, the coach could move practice to 8 if he's so worried about it. It makes me crazy that they have practice right in the middle of the day anyways. dumb.

Hope you all have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Mandy - would love to try to get together quickly before you leave - when I get back.

love catching up with y'all and so gladd y'all got some scrapping in. Went shopping yesterday - don't think bought anything for myself - go figure....did find a pair of jeans for Georgie that I think will work - Mom is going to hem them - elastic waist - from the misses petit section...fingers crossed, this kiddo really wants to wear jeans....

dinner last night with good friends

coming down with a cold - took nyquil last night and am still in a fog - no fever, but I feel a bit chillish....head congested...mom is picking up some meds while she is out

need to finish the DS newsletter and get that to the printer - going to be a couch potato today and hopefully kick this cold.

oh - went to Trader Joes yesterday and they no longer carry my fiberful bar - 1 pt, loaded with fiber - my go to snack - I am soooo sad

but I did get the salted caramel chai latte mix - WW = "I don't want to know"

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I hope those jeans will work for her.
Sorry you aren't feeling well, I'm afraid something is going to go through here soon, my MIL is sick and so is one of my BIL's, we were just with them on Christmas day and will be again tomorrow. Not looking forward to that.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Good morning, my friends.

Glad you had a great Christmas with family, Mandy. And, man your time for moving is coming rapidly.

Coaches here have bball practices really early. Now what I am surprised about is there no holiday tournaments?! That is a big thing here!

Hope the jeans work for G. And, hope you are not getting sick, Pam.

How is your computer, Bridget? Did you get the virus off?

Yea for DaVinci being ready to ship off.

I got 2 more pages done this morning! Need to back up my computer. My Norton antivirus expires and with the new computer we got Kapersky...hope I like it. It is the cheaper option.

I hope to get a few more pages done today.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

Pam...would love to get together...maybe just for coffee or something. I'm working hard to get as much done today, before we head south for 4 days, so when I get back it's just surface cleaning and spending time with friends. Not sure I'll get it all accomplished, but as much as I can. We have to move somethings with us, so we are taking those this weekend. Our guns, all liquids that are open, living house plants, propane tank, fire extinguishers etc.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

I just can't even wrap my head around that kind of move, Mandy.. I don't envy you one bit, but I know you will be so happy when you get settled.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Keep me posted when you get together, I'd love to join you.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

me, too. Wishful thinking on my part.

And, sad because we are trying to book a trip towards Estes this summer....it would of been fun to get together. I will let you all know the dates once we secure a cabin up there.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

2 more pages done. I am at 4 today so far and 4 yesterday. Going to keep rolling....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:

And, sad because we are trying to book a trip towards Estes this summer....it would of been fun to get together. I will let you all know the dates once we secure a cabin up there.

Whoot Whoot, I can't wait!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:

Whoot Whoot, I can't wait!!!!

Looking forward to that, too...but, am not wishing the days away. By then I will have a graduate!!! UGH!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics