Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

cant wait for a trip to estes - where are you staying? (I love the Y)

Mandy - we will touch base - even if for just a few....

Newsletter still not done

need to backtrack and see what the davinci reference is....

yay for those that are scrapbooking

dayquil is keeping cold at bay.....

BBL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Completely understand that Debbie!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Not sure where yet. Last time we stayed in Estes at a house cabin. It is all of DH's family together.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

ST. Mary's Lake is nice, there is another place we used to scrap at that is one large cabin (sleeps about 15-18) and then several other smaller cabins around. The big one has a kitchen and large family room that was perfect for scrapping in he-he-he or visiting with family. I'll see if I can figure out the name- it's been years since we went there.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

hi all...first round of newsletter is done - just need to proof it and send it to the printer (of course, I wont be able to pick it up until wednesday.....)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I am doing the happy dance...6 pages today. 10 total. And, Christmas Eve & Day are done!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Debbie...yay you

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Way to go Debbie!!! I've been paper scrapbooking - almost done with one of Jack's albums. I'm not telling you how old he is in this album either. I just have to finish a few pages and then his birthday and then it's done.

Mandy - I'm exhausted just reading about your schedule. I will pray that you get everything done and you have peace and safe travels! I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures! Also praying you find a place to call home for awhile.

Pam - feel better!!!

Lynn - have you shared your homemade pizza recipe with us? Is it fairly easy?

Val - I missed the DaVinci thing too. What is it? I'm assuming it's not a painting?!?

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

Oh, and I want to go to Colorado too!!!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to AMYabc123

Colorado is on my list, too!

Mandy - I'm afraid I am not a very good mover! I have only moved one time in our marriage. From an apartment that we lived in for 2 years and this house. Been in this house for 34 years! Did I just say that out loud??

Pam - Hoping you are having a great trip!

Amy - I am doing some paper scrapping, too. However, it is Christmas for 2002....so a little older than your Jack album...so don't feel too bad!

Debbie - you have gotten alot of pages done. I am going to start working on my digi 366 album...still have 24 layouts to do!

Yesterday, my daughter and niece-in-law...is that such a word? Made a perpetual calendar. Saw it on pinterest and niece pinned it too. She lives in Iowa and was here visiting for the holidays, so I invited her over. We went to Hobby Lobby to buy a box and Staples to buy the index cards. I will try to post a picture in my gallery, because I don't know how to post it here...but will try when I get this post done. Anyway, we had a great girl time and finished them. I will post the finished ones on my blog.

Coco was a beast today. He wanted to play rough today and was biting me too hard. I had to hold him down 3 times and tell him "no bite". But he has been good the rest of the day. He has learned to sit and shake the past couple of weeks.

DH bought me a Fitbit for Christmas. I got it all set up yesterday and have been wearing it for 2 days. I debated about buying the Active Link through WW, but I couldn't wrap my head around paying another $5 a month for weight loss. Anyway, this is just as good. I don't eat the exercise points anyway. This will just monitor my steps, calories burned and how many miles I walk. It will also do food intake and water intake, but I will keep using my tracker through WW for that.

I got all of my Christmas decorations put away on Wednesday. We will do the outside things tomorrow when I can hold the ladder for dh. If you remember....2 years ago, he got stuck on the roof in a tornado warning and thunderstorm on New Year's Eve, without his phone, until the neighbor came and put the ladder back up to the roof for him. (and then she put it upside down and he had to drag it up on the roof and flip it!)

Okay, off to work on those 2002 Christmas pages for a little while longer. I did take a nap this afternoon...haven't been napping for a long time, but I just couldn't go anymore this afternoon!

Enjoy the rest of your evening...chat later!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to Chirpinisfun

Well, I couldn't figure out how to post it in the text, but got it in my gallery!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Chirpinisfun

Love my fitbit

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Love the calendar!!!!! So very cool Aprile!

We are off to take A's car to our parents to store for the winter. I will catch you later.

Hope you are feeling better, Pam!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

cute project Aprile....

feeling a bit better -

Dave and Shannon went to the Md bball game - guess they have a silent auction there of memoribilia - Dave is bidding - told Shannon to let him know I am shopping online - LOL

OK - signed up for the Art Journaling Caravan and One Little Word. Found out that as part of the caravan, a word is chosen for the year (I think for the year as opposed to the week) "Wondering" if I should use the same word for both - I had been thinking of choosing JOY for one little word - in an effort to find JOY in all situations. PRAY was the other word I was considering...may wait to see how the first week plays out when I know a bit more....

G and I are chilling...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

http://nathaliesstudio.com/2012/12/20/creative-j umpstar...

no idea of the quality of this - but a few names I recognize - it's free - and if you have the time, perhaps there will be a bit of inspiration to capture.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good night my friends - gonna try sleeping without nyquil - wish me luck - lol...then again, I have an octopus next to me (lil g) on a pullout sleep sofa that is uncomfortable...but I am "home" and am able to spend time with family - so life is good....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Goodness...we are quiet. I'm the first on today?! LOL It's a good thing, I am sure.

I've been busy spending time with the boys. The boys made a snow penguin and a snow pyramid...I have no idea why...DH's idea. A snowboarded. And, I stayed in and took pictures.

I think we are going to have neighbors over for New Year's. Trying to decide how many neighbors. LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I've popped on a few times but figured I was talking to myself.

sounds liek a fun day in the snow.

a new years party would be fun. we will be flying tomorrow and will likely arrive in denver just before the stroke of midnight - to icy roads.....unless of course we end up on the tarmac in dallas again for 3 hours....

went to church this morning- saw a lot of old friends - and even a family from here in colorado that went to our church here and that moved east 2 years ago - had no idea they were going to "our" old church - what a surprise

drove around the old neighborhoods and then just hung out in the afternoon - in bed now, getting ready to power off my computer and get a good night sleep - breakfast at a local fav in the morn - then we are packing!

seems like we just got here and I feel I have spent no time with mom and dad

chat later

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I'm sorry that is how you feel. I think the time is never long enough when you go to visit your parents. And, I am sure even harder if you have a lot of friends in the area.

I hope the weather cooperates for you...and that you don't sit at Dallas.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Have a safe trip, Pam!

Sounds like you've been having fun, Debbie! We didnt get any snow. They are predicting some for Monday, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

We had a great lazy day! The kid's and Paul played Skylanders while I scrapbooked and then we all watched football. Ordered pizza for dinner and just got the kid's in bed. My kind of day!

Haven't decided what we are planning for New Years. Maybe I'll check out pinterest for some little kid ideas.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics