Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Tried to start a scrap page, just not feeling it.
I did manage to get some of my tax stuff done for the daycare! WooHoo!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Oh, and it's only the 4th day of the year and I'm already failing POTD, haven't taken a single picture! I'm also already behind on the gratitude journal. Not off to a very good start!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Ok, I felt guilty, so I got the gratitude journal caught up and I've also started the daily journal for P365. Still no pictures, though. I kept that journal last year all the way to the middle of November and then quit, talk about petering out at the very end!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I didn't even notice I turned the page and all the while I've been talking to myself! lol!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

Had lunch with Pam and the girls...sure am going to miss them! It was nice to see Shannon...she is such a lovely young lady!

Inspector called with the results of the house inspection and like all places there are some issues, but nothing that can't be fixed and nothing very pricey even. So we are good to move in when our stuff arrives. Todd said everything fit into the truck, but the bowflex and a couple of bikes, so Taylor is going to take those and we are set. It's all becoming a bit real today...a few more tears have surfaced from me today...thanks for your prayers. I would also like that list of names and addresses. I did find mine from our Birthday card list from a few years back, but not sure everyone is on it.

Need to get busy again!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

I know it's been a long time coming Mandy, but it feels so quick at the same time!

Managed to do 2 Christmas layouts. I'm pretty happy with them. Off to post them to my blog!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I will see if I can find the template and we can update it - I too use it a lot.

It was wonderful to see Mandy and the kiddos - Shannon told me to stop crying when I got to the car. (ok, like she hasn't cried when she has said farewell to a friend)

grocery shopping DONE - did I mention I hate it -

Lynn - you could also have guest photographers for your picture of the day - I'll share....or go to your local online news paper/station and grab an image from there.....

watching Preachers Wife in Blue ray (Dave got it for me for Christmas - one of my favorites)

BBL

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Praying for you everyday Mandy! Things will all work out - its already so amazing what you have accomplished!

I would love the updated list too! I want to do better this year. Sometimes a little note or card is so nice.

Lynn, I'm with you! I missed Day 4. I need to make a journal or chart or something! Yikes!

DH is being a grouch today. Hopefully I can snap him out of it. I went to WW this am to face the music. Up 7 pounds. :(. Now I have 15 to get to my goal. Oh well. Starting over again today! Have a great Saturday, everyone!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Happy Saturday! It is crazy in our house today! There are 3 packers here and the house is very quickly turning into a cardboard city! The movers hired a crating company to come and custom crate our old TV. They built the wooden crate in the parking lot....so interesting to be here for all of this! Todd and the kids are out and about. Not sure what they are doing, but they aren't here...lol!

Amy...I love your attitude on your weight. Hope your grouch goes away soon!

Pam...lunch yesterday was really nice. It was one of the things made this move real though.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to MandeeB

Good morning everyone...oh guess it is lunch time now....oh well...I am busy finishing up my P366, thought I better proof read one more time...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Mandy glad the movers made it...When do you leave? How far of a drive for you?

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to debbie*b

Debbieb they will pack today and tomorrow and then load the semi on Monday. We will leave after the truck is loaded. It is about 788 miles but we are heading to KS to see our mom's and grandmothers before we leave so we are going to do it in two days.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

Mandy, I hope u are taking lots of pics of the movers and all the happenings going on. What an adventure you are having. I wish you safe travels to KS then onto your new life in Texas. Im so sad I didn't get to CO to see you. But now I have a reason to get to TX

I'd like a new copy of all the Birthdays and I think I have everyone's address, but I want to do better this yr.
New years resolution to be more productive and get back to sending out cards and such to family and friends. I've been so bad the last couple of yrs.

Amy you can do it.

Good job debbieb for getting your 366 done. And to all of you who also got it done. Hats off to you.

I love the Preachers wife. Is that the one with Whitney Houston?

well time to start taking Christmas stuff down before I leave for Cali tomorrow to take Dominic back. I will be staying until monday for sure maybe try to squeak out Tues. Gotta lunch date with a friend and Ikea in the plans.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

popping on real quick before I head to bed...

yes Bridget - that version of Preachers Wife - though I think of Denzel first and Whitney second - LOL

Mandy - hope all is "moving" right along. Gld the inspection did not show anything major and that things are proceeding

Amy - I am in the same boat as you for WW - I need to "restart".....of course I thoroughly enjoyed Famous Daves today - LOL

Debbieb - yay for completing P366

G had swim lessons and then basketball practice - went to a later lunch at Famous Daves

worked on ATCs this afternoon - also watched Singing n the Rain (ok, slept through part of it - need to rewatch)

trying to wrap my mind around the Art Journal Caravan and One Little Word. I am ok on OLW - know what I want to do and will jump in when I have some downtime where I dont have 3 people asking me what I am doing (for some reason, when they ask that, I feel guilty for doing something for me) The AJC needs a bit more thought, I really want to enjoy this but also not get behind - I know once I get rolling with it and back into digi art journaling, life will be good. I think I am going to do it 8.5x11 - and probably keep it pure digi - but another gal does her thing on 4x6, prints it out and then adds that to a 8.5x11 journal page that she compelets using mixed media (paints chalks etc) as well as general scrapbooking supplies.....decisions, decisions...

thnk I will head to bed - good night my friends....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh - I have everyones snail mail addresses - and I think I have everyone but Lynn's birthday

how about if y'all send me (pm) your anniversary date, and your kiddos names/birthdays (if you are okay with that and if not - just send me a pm that you will pass on sharing that info)

I will create a one page document that has it all and will pm back out.

no pressure to do ANYTHING with this information - but I know some of us want to get back to the basics of card making and this would be asuper resource....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

We are shutting the computer down and I wanted to jump on and give you each a hug...
Amy
Aprile
Bridget
Debbie
Debbieb
Karen
Lynn
Pam
Val

and now a

I know I've not been on here as much since I started working, but still love each of you! Talk with you as soon as I can

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to MandeeB

Mandy! Have a good visit in KS and I wish you the best in TX!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to KarenJG

Hugs to Mandy!

Wishing I had another 2 weeks off. Maybe I should retire soon. I love being home and spending my time doing what I want when I want. It may happen sooner than later.

Going to Menard's and Staples and then lunch at Applebee's so my DH told me just a bit ago. We do have some things to pick up, so that's okay. I have been home the past few days and he wants to get out. Okay, let's go.

So happy to have my P366 done and on it's way back to me! I think I will continue with my Becky Higgins templates with a few minor adjustments. Posted one on facebook. So I am caught up until today.

Pam - none of my information has changed. I think our anniversary is the only addition 5/1/1976. Thanks for updating for us. I have little pieces of paper flying around in my 6x6 book that we did a few years ago! lol

Gotta get moving...I hear feet upstairs...that means he is out of the shower!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Chirpinisfun

So will miss you Mandy also...
Guess that means I will have to get out the pen and paper...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Pam I sent you my information ...

Thankyou so much for doing this.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics