Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Okay...I changed up my concept of P365 for this year...not a fan of one block of just journalling but I tried it and I kind of don't mind it...posted my week 1 in my gallery...

What do you think?

I think my POTD will be Mandy's Post..

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to debbie*b

OK, I am just so emotional right now. And, so therefore, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes about Mandy. Safe travels. Can't wait for you to check in but, you will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Sorry for blue me. I always get this way as I take down the decorations. And, the next few weeks will be tough for me. So anyway...if I am among the missing. Don't worry.

Safe travels, Bridget. Enjoy Ikea if you make it.

Thanks, Pam. I will pm you my info.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Safe travels - for those driving east and those driving west (and we'll throw north and south in for good measure)

DebbieB - I really like it - I think I was a bit resistant to the one journaling block concept - but I like yours - very well done.

Debbie - hugs

Mandy - thanks for the hugs - the real and the virtual

went to church & sunday school - then ran to Michaels (cant waste a 50% off coupon) Safeway and then home. Dave is taking the outside Christmas stuff down - Shannon is at work - G is playing Wii - and I am on my computer for just a little while....

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Pam - I was not liking the one journalling box either...but I do like how this one turned out...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

we have our outside Christmas down. And, mostly in house. I left the mantle stuff up. And, I haven't taken down everything above the cupboard. YUCK!!!

I am enjoying a nice glass of wine, sitting downstairs with my blankie and watching football.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Christmas is officially down. And my scrapbooks are organized - but at G's expense. I keep telling her to not take them out - ask permission and I will help her. Well -she took a few out and stacked them on a pile of layouts and stuff that had not been put into books - all of that came tumbling down...she got busted...I organized and told her that she really gave me a gift cause I got to peek at memories.....not to mention organizing the shelves was way over due - I do think I need another bookshelf though....(but she's still not allowed to take them out by herself.....)

I really need to figure out my layout plan for 2013 P365....I just don't know.....I have a bit of any idea what I want to do -

enjoying a glass of wine - dinner in the oven....'

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

what's for dinner, Pam?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

meatloaf, yukon gold potatoes, sweet corn (white and yellow mix) and not homemade bread cause I forgot.....oh well....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

sounds yummy! And, sorry about the bread.

We roasted a duck, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course, the wine!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I seem to be the only one drinking wine - oh well - such is life - LOL

I have never had duck....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Dave taped the skins game and is watching it now - he is staying off facebook so he doesn;t know the outcome - I of course DO know who won and am trying not to make any comments one way or the other....but some of my friends are referencing skittles - any idea what that is about....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I seem to be the only one drinking wine - oh well - such is life - LOL

I have never had duck....

Lucky....I know someone in this house who helps me drink my wine. LOL

And, I have no idea what the skittles remark is. I generally don't watch a lot of pro football...until it is towards the end like now. Sorry that I can't help you.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

OK - the skittles has something to do with a player on the seahawks who eats skittles after each touchdown and/or win....google is wonderful

still enjoying draw something but sad that drawcember is over - it was so easy to build up coins.....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I wasted time...I should of been collecting if I would of played every day. Oh well...such is life.

I am busy scanning in pictures from A's school album. I am trying to do a Storybook album for graduation that people can sign in on for a guest book.

Boy...where does the time go? It seems like just a few years ago.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

I had no idea about the skittles. I'm glad you figured it out. Too fun!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Night night, my friends!

Got to go back to Preschool tomorrow morning and probably do some retraining. LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

gnite debbie - are you smarter than a preschooler....

got two pages done for art journal caravan - cover and letter to myself...now to do the first assignment....

but for now...I'm outta here...sweet dreams all...
safe travels Mandy and Bridget

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I hope I am, Pam.

Good job with your crafty work. I am to 4th grade on A's book.

Thinking about all of you especially those that are traveling today!

Have a great day!!!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good Monday morning Ladies! I'm a little emotional over Mandy's post, too. Wish I would have been on yesterday. I'm wishing you safe travels my friend!

Wish I would have been here too save you the google Pam! Marshawn Lynch's mom always gave him skittles as a little boy when he scored a touchdown and now the fans sometimes throw them on the field. Pretty cool.

Had a good quiet weekend. OUr main satellite receiver crashed on Saturday morning, so we are waiting for a new one, had to move the one from the bedroom down so we could watch the Packer's game! Spent about 10 minutes cleaning my scraproom, but I'm not sure 10 hours would get it clean. Yesterday just hung out at home, watched football, played a couple of games with Brandon.
Randy's last week of being ineligible this week. Quarter ends Friday, but eligiblity isn't until Monday so he still misses Saturday's game. He has a solid C at this point, but she still hasn't graded his 10 page paper that he handed in about a week before Christmas. If she fails that paper this week right before quarter, I am going to totally lose it and it's not going to be pretty. So, everyone please keep us all in your prayers, hopefully she graded it this weekend and we'll know soon.

Going to PM you now Pam, because I would like to be better about sending out cards and notes, too!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Hope Randy does ok on that paper. In my prayers....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics