Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good news Debbie! At least she was honest enough to just plead guilty!

Amy, you inspired me! Last night I got 4 traditional pages done for Randy's album. He is also in 8th grade! Almost to graduation! Clinton has been working on his blazer project, Randy is always either doing homework or playing video games and Brandon is with one or the other, so instead of watching tv by myself I decided to scrap and maybe get caught up! Oh, and when I say he is in 8th grade, that's not to say that I have all of every year done, because I don't! And I also have Random pages done since then. 2010 is almost complete! I'm all over the place! lol! But 2009 was the last year I printed pictures. 2010 is almost all digi.

Supposed to have a busy day today, but only 3 so far, we'll see how it ends up! Hope you all have a great day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Postive thoughts and prayers time

Think .09, .09, .09 or even lower.

My aunt is waiting for her latest tumor marker results and is hoping for .09 or lower. She'll have another round of chemo today too.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

In scrapbook land B is nearly a year old, the Bear has not been born (unless you count P365) and DS just finished HS.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

And we are at our reception at our wedding.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I did however complete two mini albums for our ring bearer and flower girl - does that count?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

Val, to me, everything counts! I even count it when I slap the awards certificate onto a piece of 12x12 cardstock or paper. That's a page for me!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

It all counts!

And I guess I have a band album cause I quickly stuck all of those pics from 7th-12th grade in an album for her grad party!

Thinking .09, .09, .09 and preferably even lower.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

I put DS's band stuff in his HS album but should have made it's own. Have done 2 Germany Albums from his German exchange trip too. See I've done more than I thought. LOL

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Edited by uoduck on 01-24-13 08:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

.09 .09 .09 .09 .09 .09 .09 .09

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Good afternoon everyone...wow...good work on all the scrapping....I agree anything done is worth it...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

I didn't make albums for my kids...so I am WAY behind...and they are 33, 30 and 26...

Diva
In response to LynnK1

OMG! I love your Christmas LO..so colorful! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 01-24-13 11:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to bayamonesa1

I was doing REALLY well with my munchies - and then bought a bag of twizzlers....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I was doing REALLY well with my munchies - and then bought a bag of twizzlers....

NOOOOOOOOO not twizzlers, you know you can't just eat one, you have to finish the bag. Well if they were in my hand I would. They are my weakness, big time and especially when I'm scrapping.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

I love "scrapbook land". What a great idea! You all are so sweet and make me feel better. Can you tell I've been scrapping with ladies that are all caught up? Over-achievers!

Val - praying for good results!

Hey - Any ideas for a naughty/nice gift for a bridal shower? My dear friend from college is getting married in march. She's 38 and he's 47 also very Christian - he's been a missionary in Africa for 12 years. One of my dumb friends decided that for the bridal shower, we should give one naughty gift and one nice gift. I personally think its a ridiculous idea, but I don't want to be the only one w/o a gift. What should I buy?!?!?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Got my tree down today...I was waiting until Sara moved, so I could go through my boxes...so it is all done...

I had to make a sympathy card for Saturday...so I thought I would make extras...I made 10...so now supper then on to studying...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

Debbie - I have not made sympathy cards yet - but I need to try.

yay for getting that tree down (you could have just made hearts and added them - then shamrocks - then easter eggs, then ......)

Amy - I have no idea ...I googled that and all of the suggestions were a little out there and since I don;t know them, I don't know what would be appropriate. You could always get her a 50 shades book and then a "nice" book....

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Sympathy card is for our coach...when I played Ringette...his wife was our goalie...she had stomach cancer...65...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

• debbie*b Said:
Sympathy card is for our coach...when I played Ringette...his wife was our goalie...she had stomach cancer...65...

:-(

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

You girls are on the move making layouts!

Pam got your package...love it all! I gave you my zip wrong...so everyone change it to: ,76020.

We get to pick up Alex tomorrow and Tatum is going to stay the weekend here as he doesn't have his own place yet. Kerry called and they want to stay on Saturday night...so i guess we will have a house full...better finish unpacking and get out decorated tomorrow morning.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics