Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

I would love to be where Mandy is - even without AC - but that's just me.....

cooling down here - doubt we will get much (if anything) in the way of snow....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

either lost the post or turned the page

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

We now have about 3 inches or so and it's still snowing. It's a really wet snow which is exactly what we need.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

enjoy the snow Val! We keep having fires around here - thankful that they are quickly knocked out and brought under control, but it is only a matter of time.....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

We've been hearing about them, have had a couple up here but the same. They get knocked down quickly.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

insomnia is so not fun. G got up at 1 and I could not go back to sleep. Thinking I may be taking a nap when she goes to school.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Val - lifting you in prayer now.....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

praying...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Good morning ladies!
Phew! It's been a little rough around here since yesterday afternoon. Let's just say, these are the days that I don't make near enough money!

Pam, I've had insomnia since August, only had a few nights that I fell asleep easily and slept all night without the aid of some Nyquil or Tylenol pm. no fun.

Hope you all have a great day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Thanks ladies!

I'm home now. Info on the appointment in the PM.

Ugh on the insomnia, I was having it a few weeks ago but lately sleeping very well. DH was shocked I was able to sleep last night - guess he didn't.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

hi all - got a quick 45 minute nap this afternoon - thinking we are heading to bed early tonight - and perhaps some nyquil (or something like that) would be in order

I have not been able to do anything today - just really out of it.

Mandy - hope your weather stays somewhat calm - but rain sure is nice, isn't it - you just dont get rain like that here in colorado....and thunder too!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Sleep well, everybody! Insomnia go away! Feel better, Pam. It's a good night for sleep here - its raining and rumbling a lot outside.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

advil pm was my friend last night - got a good nights sleep (I think)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good morning!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Yea for a good nights sleep, sleeping aids, rain and thunderand in my case.....snow day! Thank goodness this didn't happen last Wednesday when I had court. I heard the roads are a mess!!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good morning ladies! Nyquil was my friend last night! lol!

Kinda wish we would get a snow day. My kids have never experienced a snow day! Besides, we live in town, we probably wouldn't get a snow day! We do have snow, kind of, not much. And it's cold.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Hey all, not a good night sleep here. Was just dozing off and then had a screaming Bear in my bed. She said her leg hurt, my first thought was growing pains but then I remembered her "acrobatics" the day before (climbing as high as she can and jumping to the floor) as well as earlier in the evening she told me (for several hours) that her leg was tickling and felt like it was asleep. I'm afraid she may have hurt herself. Waiting for the doc to open so I can call and see what they say. I'm thinking about keeping her home today to just keep an eye on her and make her rest it. She says it still hurts the same as last night but has never limped so I'm clueless. This girl has a very high pain threshold so it's really hard to figure out.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

I wish you would get a snow day, Lynn. They are fun...an unexpected free day to stay home...although I am NOT paid. But, such is life.

Hope you get answers for the Bear soon so that you don't have to worry.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

poor Bear - praying that it is a minor thing but that you are able to get in and find answers....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Got tired of waiting for the call back so called them and said get us in. So she has an appointment at 11:45, was hoping sooner as it's in the same building as my PT and I just got home from that. But oh well, such is life and we'll just drive back.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics