Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

and now she tells me it doesn't hurt any more.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Turned the page

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

probably still not a bad idea to get it checked out, Val!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Now she says it hurts again, at the appointment

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

We're home, she is fine. Probably just a sprain, need to watch it give her ibuprofen and ice.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

waiting to hear how Bear is doing.....

hate it when they do that. Shannon was complaining about the numbness in her arm (from her accident) and that is was spreading - she went in and they were trying to schedule her for a nerve conductor test - finally got one scheduled for right before she was to return to college (with the thought that we would figure out how to get the results later) and when her NY trip came up, suddenly it was no worse than it has been for the last few years....go figure....

still tired today - fell asleep in the chair and missed the first 15 min of lunch duty - whoops...Friday is my last day. I think I will really miss these kids. And I know that I willingly chose to volunteer in there every day - since October (???) and I am glad I did. The kids have been a blessing and I know it helped out in the office a lot. I think now they are hiring someone - really????

ok - think i will run a few errands and then head to the school - Wednesdays are always so long

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

yay - glad it was minor....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

Pam I use to do that and I miss it sometimes. And yes at the school I worked for they hired someone to be in the lunch room.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to BridgetL

Glad to hear the Bear is okay!

Jack just asked me to make him an Arkean Jouster costume. Oh Skylanders!!!!!! I made him a mask out of fun foam but he said it didn't look right. Mr. Picky!

Girl Scouts tonight. I'm tired already!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

that makes me laugh, Amy.

Glad Bear is ok.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Need to figure out what's for dinner, not a lot in the house as I've been negligent in the food shopping department lately and really don't want to go out in the cold right now.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I don't mind cooking, it's the planning I don't like.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Hmmm, we do have soup, cheese and bread. I'm thinking grilled cheese and soup.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

we are having roast & mashed potatoes. And, I made chili for lunch. I don't mind planning or the shopping...I don't like putting the groceries away.

Glad you got a plan, now.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

I like to eat out....just saying.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

actually - I don't mind cooking if I dont have to shop. I don't like to go by myself - I like to go with Dave but then he puts stuff in the cart I dont want in the house....And I LOVE crockpot cooking - just throw it all in and walk away.....

Tonight at confirmation class we had bible races pretty much the whole class - about 1/2 way through I heard a few of the boys at another table whispering - heard Georgies name...they were spreading the word to let Georgie win the race - I was so proud of them, they made sure she was successful - no adult told them to do that, they just wanted to boost her spirits...so proud of these kids

till tomorrow....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

I love that! It's so good to hear about kids being sweet to each other. Melts my heart!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

I actually prefer to go shopping alone, don't mind cooking either it's just coming up with "what to eat".

That is so sweet of the boys to make sure she won. Makes me smile.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

That is AWESOME Pam. Wish more kids were like that.

Cooking I don't mind. I just have a hard time coming up with new things. You would think that with all the Pins I've posted, I would make more stuff. I like to go shopping by myself well I don't mind the boys going, but Robert spends too much.

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to BridgetL

Hi there everyone! I'm keeping busy as always! I agree with Pam, I like to eat out too, just hate the expense!

I had a catch up day yesterday when Riley got a snow day! I stayed home until 4 pm and did laundry, and went through a couple of stacks! I wish I would have made Riley go out and play in the snow, but oh well,he did what he wanted (and put away clothes).

I think I told you all my parents were looking for a house with single level living, well they have found one finally and are moving forward with the purchase and paperwork stuff. It is not close to us, but it isn't any farther than their current one is. I think they will be happy once all the home buying/selling is over.

I better head to bed, 5:20 comes awful early! Goodnight All!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics