Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to BridgetL

Hi there everyone! I'm keeping busy as always! I agree with Pam, I like to eat out too, just hate the expense!

I had a catch up day yesterday when Riley got a snow day! I stayed home until 4 pm and did laundry, and went through a couple of stacks! I wish I would have made Riley go out and play in the snow, but oh well,he did what he wanted (and put away clothes).

I think I told you all my parents were looking for a house with single level living, well they have found one finally and are moving forward with the purchase and paperwork stuff. It is not close to us, but it isn't any farther than their current one is. I think they will be happy once all the home buying/selling is over.

I better head to bed, 5:20 comes awful early! Goodnight All!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to KarenJG

Good morning my friends. Make it s great day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!

Karen, I did not enjoy the homebuying process at all, hope it goes well and quickly for your parents.

LOVE to cook, LOVE to grocery shop more by myself but don't mind it with Clinton unless the store is busy. But he does tend to spend more than I want most of the time. Don't mind planning. HATE dishes and when everyone decides to be picky, it bugs me when I spend time cooking and then someone complains. The worst thing is 3 of us will like something and 1 won't. On the other hand, I LOVE to eat out, too! lol!

It's game day, today and tomorrow and then the weekend off. Glad it's home today since it's snowing and cold.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

ok - need to figure out dinner....what can i throw in the crockpot today!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Think we are going to have Chef Salads

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Having walmart pizza after the game.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

OK - picked up ingredients for BLTs, making deviled eggs and a fruit salad to go with it. Tomorrow I think we are eating out at PF Changs with friends. I picked up a few others things so we have meals this weekend.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Mini Vacation alert, DH just found out they are flying him to Detroit sometime the end of Feb.. Oh darn.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Lucky Val!!!!

I don't like the expense of eating out...we don't do it often. Supper tonight was leftovers...except for DH who got to go out for work tonight. I was invited...but, A is sick. And, I had no idea what I would do with T. So home I am in my sweats. Although it is 5 degrees outside....so I'm thinking it is just fine!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

so Val - does that mean you go with him - or enjoy a mini vacation at home....

staying in a cold night is not a bad thing - I get to the point where the idea of going back out is sooo not fun.

G has a bball game tonight 8:15 (ugh) so we are heading out in an hour or so...

tomorrow is my last official in the cafeteria - I think i am going to miss these kiddos....

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

I get to stay home

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

A is now throwing up! I'm thinking he has the flu!!! UGH! Hoping the rest of us stay healthy.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to ScrappinHusker

Oh no Debbie! That bad stomach bug has been going around here like crazy! It's a doozy! Praying no one else in your house gets it!!!!!

I love to cook - you know me - always trying new recipes. Now if I could just get my recipes organized better . . . I'm making a new crockpot chicken recipe tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. It's from skinnytaste.com, of course!

I weighed in today and made it to a new set of numbers!! I have 7 pounds to go. I'm determined to get to my goal this time! I even got on the treadmill today. Shocking, I know!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Poor A - hope he doesn't share whatever he has - and what is going around is nasty - really hope the rest of you stay healthy.

Amy - you are an inspiration!

G's basketball game went well. It is now 945 and she is still awake.

but I am outta here...good night

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Now B is throwing up. I just want one weekend were nobody is sick.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

oh no - perhaps it will be a quick sickness....so sorry

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Oh no, Val! So sorry to hear that.

Here's my latest drama. I got my feelings hurt by someone on FB, so I decided to unfriend them since I haven't seen them in years and it was obvious they don't really know me. Well, this morning I got a mean message from them. It just makes me realize that this FB stuff is really ridiculous. I feel like I'm in middle school all over again. I'm really tempted to close my account. I feel so naive, you know?!? I need to shake it off.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning ladies! And TGIF!! One more game this week. Actually just 3 games left before tournaments, it's really flying by. Randy got to start last night, it was cool to see that. He had 10 points, 2 3-pointers and 2 regular shots. Doing pretty good! It was a blow out, but we played a small class C school that isn't doing great in class C, so it should have been a blowout. tonight will be tougher.

Kind of looking forward to the down weekend. Hoping to go to WM and get some groceries, haven't been in weeks. Maybe before Christmas? Not sure. But we need groceries pretty badly. On the other hand we've been making due with what we have and that's a good thing.

I totally slacked on the laundry the last 2 days and now I have a ton to do! And I'm done by 4:15 because of the game.

Pam, I think it's ridiculous that they start a game at 8:15. That's crazy for that age of kids especially.

Amy, congrats on the weight loss. I am so proud of you and I need to be following your lead! Wish I had a tread mill. I have an elyptical, but my feet always go numb when I use it, must be the angle and that you don't pick your feet up. I don't know. Sorry about the FB thing. I feel like I miss out with you guys by not having an account, but really I never really "got" the big deal of it anyways and the drama is ridiculous.

Val & Debbie- sorry about the sickies, knock on wood- we haven't really gotten it yet, which is crazy because it is everywhere. Hoping it at least stays away until tomorrow if it must come.
YAY!! for a mini vacation! I may have one of those on the horizon myself!

Hope you all have a great day! Off to the laundry!ugh!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to AMYabc123

That's just horrible Amy, obviously that person is not worth your time and I would just ignore it and move on. I know easier said than done but seriously, that person needs to grow up.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Amy - that's just sad - her being mean is a reflection on herself - and probably confirms you made the right decision in unfriend....

hang in there - facebook is a wonderful way to stay connected to friends and family and we sometimes need to overlook the bullies that are there and not give them the time of day....

we have one gal (from church no less) that has to comment in a slightly negative way on a lot of posts - I blow it off - really bugs Dave and Shannon, yet they do not unfriend her....she is who she is.....

basketball games for us are either at 730 or 815. We are at the mercy of where we can find courts. The highschools use them for practices and their own games - and then sometimes outside groups already have them reserved. The ages are 8-21 - so while late for G, not so late for the older ones. But she has fun and is staying active

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics