Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lynn - I love it when our kids play - but then you start looking for the "end in sight" so you can move on. this has to be bittersweet for you too

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I guess I understand that, Pam, it just seems late to start a game! But our gym is booked everyday until after 8 with practices, too. We do have the old gym where Brandon gets to play and practice, but sometimes one of the school teams has to practice there, too.

Got some laundry done, I'm really going to have to stay on top of it today. Then I think, I will be home all weekend I can work on it then too, but for some reason, I just really hate doing laundry on the weekend. weird.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I don't like to do laundry on the weekend either. I really don't want their help - but then it annoys me when they are sitting on their pockets while I am working. Catch 22....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

You turned the page and I missed it Pam!

It's honestly more bitter than sweet, to be truthful, especially since he didn't get to play the first half of the season. I'm still REALLY bitter about that. She stole a lot of things from him, like the opportunity to start, the opportunity to be captain. And just the chance to play. But, I digress...

It's going very fast...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I'm sad - after "working" with the kids at lunch every day since October - I'm gonna miss them. I will probably pop over once in a while but am going to try to stay away for a bit. The gals in the front office are trying to get the district to step up to the plate and get staff to do this or hire someone - but I bet what happens is that they make do with the one or two people that are already in there. (the whole doing more with less concept) And the actual cafeteria staff lost a gal last week (they moved her to the JH) so they are down to two gals....and I was helping at the register as much as i could....

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Pam, I'm sure it's tough. Hopefully the district will step up but if it's anything like ours it's not going to happen. Unless it's a Boulder School that's were all our money goes, forget the other schools in the district. Oops sorry, sore spot.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I doubt they will - but they mihgt surprise me.

Dinner: frozen beaded shrimp, cocktail sauce, made some coleslaw, white corn, rice.....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Sorry, Pam. Hopefully they will do the right thing.

This is what I made for dinner: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/12/slow-cooker-c hicken-... It was Yummy!!!!

I'm off to the Lake for Becky's bridal shower. Should be fun! Have a great weekend!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Amy - what did you end up doing for the bridal shower (this was the naughty and nice theme - right?)

need to check out the chicken recipe.

dinner last night was yummy.

working on a vision board for One Little Word - I am going to put it on a 16x20 canvas. the idea is to have a vision of what you want this year to be or to look like - can be related to your word or not - going through mags now and cutting images (oh, the horror...I have a tough time with this. the funny thing is I have no problem tossing the magazine whole...yeah, I don't know why)

cleaning out "shannon's" bathroom - put all of her "stuff" in a box and going to make it a family/hall bathroom again - a place where G can visit and not get into trouble - LOL. I figure if Shannon is here less than 3 months of the year - then it's time to make a few changes....

today - swim lessons, basketball practice - perhaps shopping - need to get a shirt for G's spring school pictures...did I tell y'all that wednesday I got her up, showered, fixed her hair and everything for the pictures - and found out when I picked her up that it is was not this wednesday but next....I am off a week on a lot of things...

finally got several of my digital collections up on etsy - might add a few more - I am not ready to give up designing - but am enjoying the break from being in a store - trying to keep up with requirements and all, nice not to have that pressure....

ok - I have talked to myself enough - y'all have a great day....chat later

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

After swimming and basketball, we found some shirts for G at Old Navy - headed home and I got a mani while Dave got the car washed and ran a few errands (thank you Dave for humoring me and supporting my habits) went to On The Border for dinner (using last of OTB gift cards) some time in the hot tub - awww - and now I am finishing a tangle - life is good...

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Sounds fantastic Pam!!!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

good morning!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good afternoon!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

and good afternoon to you....

hall bathroom cleaned - recaulking has begin (though we might need to touch it up one more time)

G was so funny last night - she went upstairsand laid out all of her clothes for today in the bathroom, laid out a towel and a bathrobe and a washcloth. she is so ready to claim this bathroom - but she got snippy this morning cause she is not erady to take a shower without me close by - especially since this is a shower with a curtain as opposed to a contained shower(or whatever you call it)

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

That is fun, Pam! And, curtain showers are always more tricky for kids. I remember when I had my niece & nephew here and they weren't use to it either. I had "some" water on the floor!!!

Nothing too exciting here. Going to get the taxes done today so I am off from preschool. Check my Mom & Dad's house. I can't sleep this morning. I've been awake since 5 AM...ugh!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Good Morning friends!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good Monday morning Ladies!

Had a pretty quiet weekend. Game on Friday was great, Randy got to start again, don't think it will be a regular thing, but it was still cool. I think he had 4 points, he was draining 3's like crazy in warm ups so the other team kept a guy on him the whole game, but it opened up one of the other kids. We won! And this team beat us before, so that is good. Just 2 more games until tourney's, hopefully we go in hot!

Enjoyed the game yesterday, the end was weird, though.

Just 2 kids here today, hopefully it will be as quiet and easy as it seems it should be!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Hi all

on he shower curtain, I am more concerned about her using it for her balance (which would not be a good thing)

went back to the club and ZUMBA this morning - felt great - but I am way out of shape - and of course I saw people there I knew and they had the gall to say "hey, we know you...." you know, when you want to slip out unrecognized - LOL. was smart and took a few advil before I went - just in case.

another busy day for G - she has show choir in the afternoon and a bball game tonight...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

good for you, Pam on going to zumba today!

so exciting on having Randy start his basketball game...Hope he keeps on starting. When does tourney start?

I'm back from the tax appt. Now to get 2 pieces of info back to them...and then get it submitted so I can start working on the stupid fafsa or whatever it is.

I'm trying to finish the few pages of State for that XC book that I never finished. LOL I need to get reimbursed so I guess I better get it done.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Love your template Pam!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics