Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Debbie can we use psd files or should I just break down and learn photoshop since I have it?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Turned the page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Thank you - and I don't "think" you can use psd files. but if there is anything of mine you were interested in- I think I could save it as a TIFF (can you use those) or I can save each as pngs. Let me know and I can send you some to play with.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

We cannot use psd files....those only work with Photoshop. We can use png files...and not sure about tiff files...I would have to play.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

I think I have psd files I can play with and see if I can save to something we can use. I could also just figure out Photoshop and use it for P365 b/c I'm thinking buying the templates from Pam would save me soooooo much time and I might actually be able to get caught up.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Did I miss a page or something? What kind of fun stuff are you all up to with your .psd's,.png's and tiff's?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Pam has been busy being caught up and showing us her new pages that she is using this year. Let me find you a link...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/122645183/in- an-instant-scr...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Oh! I see! I'm not usually too big on templates, for some reason, but I do like those, maybe eventually I will add them to my collection! lol! I'm thinking I could just do a monthly page for now, instead of a weekly page since I've been so bad about taking pictures! Surely I could come up with 7 pictures for the month...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

I hear you, Lynn!!! I'm in the same boat lately.

And, I love these templates...but, I've been using so much of CM...not sure I could even make PSE work. LOL

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Hi everyone! Becky's bridal shower was so much fun, but now I'm home witha terrible ear infection and sinus infection. I even had a fever of 102 last night. That hasn't happened in forever! Anyway, it's awful. My ear hurts, my head hurts, my throat hurts. Ugh!!! Kate's got it too and it looks like Emma is next. My poor girls!

Pam, I ended up going to Family Christian Bookstore and buying the book, The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex. It was a hit! Everyone kept telling me what a great gift it was!

http://www.dashrecipes.com/recipes/dr/c/chocolat e-witch... Here are the cupcakes I made ( minus the witches hats). They were only 4 points and absolutely delicious!!! I added 1/2 cup and 1T milk to the frosting recipe so we had chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cream cheese frosting. Yumm!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

What a great idea, Amy!!!

And, I am so sorry that you are sick. I hope it goes away quickly for all of you girls.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Thanks, Debbie!

I just noticed on the frosting recipe I gave you all. It should say 1/2 cup PB2 that I added to make it peanut butter flavor. I love that stuff!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

One of my favorite smoothies: 1 frozen banana, sliced. 1/2 cup Almond Breeze and 1 T of PB2. Blended in my magic bullet and it's so yummy!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Yummy, Amy!

The Bachelor is in Whitefish, Montana! Is that close to you, Lynn? It is so beautiful!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

Hello everyone. Sounds like nice weekends for everyone. They changed todds rotation so he's been of for the last six days. I need then to send him somewhere...lol the boys and families came over for Super Bowl. Have I mentioned how much I live being close to family? decided today that it's time to get serious on weight loss again. I'm heavier than I every was in Colorado Springs. Todd and i walled over 2 miles today and i rode the bike for an hour. Missing the gym, but just isn't an option right now.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to MandeeB

Mandy - you can do it and you definitely don't need a gym! It sounds like you are taking advantage of Texas' warmer weather! Good for you! We will cheer you on for sure!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning Ladies!
Amy, sorry you aren't feeling well, hope you get well soon! I know you were stressed about that gift, and you did awesome! good for you!

Debbie, Whitefish is not close to me at all, about 5 hours away. It's right outside of Glacier National Park. I have been there once and it is absolutely beautiful up in the Rockies. Now, to be fair, where I live is beautiful too, I'm closer to Yellowstone. Maybe I should go see if I can watch some episodes? Haven't watched that show in years!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Mandy I am so glad you are close to family now! I know you are enjoying it!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Morning all - good to hear from you Mandy - and now that you are settled in and are (hopefully) close to completing the buy - you can get in a rhythm - with schooling, exercising and just life!

Amy - what a super gift!

ok - what is PB2? figure it is something related to peanut butter

made a skinnytaste recipe yesterday in the crock pot and will toss it in the oven tonight to warm up and serve (had to get the chicken cooked) what I nibbled was really good...

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/crock-pot-san ta-fe-c...

trying to get little things done around here....

and guess who is on crutches - 3 guesses, first two do not count - yup, Shannon. Guess there was snow on the ground and when she walked inside she slipped and fell hard....its her knee - campus clinic said it looks like there is water on it - they;re going to wait to see if it comes down any before they head to the 'real doc' - left leg - so same one that she always injures - not sure if she told them there is a titanium rod that goes all the way to that knee......anyway - that's my girl!

my other girl is quite sassy - actually, a lot of it is she wants to be independent, but for her safety - we still need to be around

BBL

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

That recipe is on my list to try! Pb2 is dehydrated peanut butter. It's a powder. Only 1 point for 2T!

Poor Shannon! And now G is sick too. When it rains, it pours - I guess. We are in the same boat. Hang in there. Praying good health for the girls!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics