Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Hi friends!

Sorry to hear about Shannon & G, Pam. Goodness...you all will be in my prayers.

Amy~~how are you feeling?

Lynn~~you should watch tonight...there will be lots of drama.

Mandy~~you can do it!!!! And, you have wonderful weather to be outside for walks.

I need a pep talk girls. I am thinking about becoming a consultant for a company. Yikes...scary! I'm not the best seller in the world and have not done this since Longaberger. Give me some thoughts....I don't step out of my comfort zone....but, I think this could go over and maybe help pay for A's college.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

And, Scared me turned the page!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

ok - what company????

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

And G has been feeling and looking great all afternoon - no fever (of course she is on advil still) dimetapp wore off and now her eyes are getting glassy again, sneezing and starting to look a bit out of it....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
ok - what company????

http://www.origamiowl.com/

I ordered a Living Locket at Christmas. I LOVE it and wear it all the time. I get so many compliments. They are a relatively new company.

I am glad to hear G is acting well. That is good. But, do keep a watchful eye on her. This stuff is wicked!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

actually - that sounds interesting....
and I would say that the market there (or anywhere) is not saturated, simply because it is so new - so getting in on the ground floor is good,

what is your initial investment - and do you need to commit to monthly or quarterly sales.

I could really see this doing well - using the next several months to set up a client base and getting comfortable with it - then could you imagine at Christmas time - you could really do well - these would be super gifts - crafts/business shows - etc....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I signed up about a month ago and have been on a waitlist. I believe initial cost is as little as $149 but, I looked at doing the $399 set.

I have been told....that you have to have only one order in 6 months.

My necklace that I purchased was $60 I believe. That included the locket, plate, 4 charms inside and the necklace. And, that had the tax/shipping. I thought it was really reasonable.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

keep convincing me. I over analyze everything. I'm go, go, go and then I get worried.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

$60 is reasonable as it is a unique item that is customer to each person. Is it quality (you;ve had yours for a while) Does it tarnish? Does the company stand behind breakage, damages etc...

for the one order every six month - is there a minimum? Can you place smaller orders throughout the year and still earn the same commission?

I would probably go for the $399 level too (just looked at it) If you venture into this - you want to approach it with the attitude that you will be successful - and as a designer for this company, you will look more successful right off the bat if you have a decent inventory.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I believe that is the same commission you receive on any order but, I do not know for sure. I do know that the upline only makes commission off of you if you place a $99 order a month. The gal that I am signing under tries to do 1 party a week...(she is a hairstylist for her real job) and says she makes $100-$300 a party. She has been selling since July and already has 2+ people underneath her. So, there is opportunity.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

I would have my Preschool connections to get started and hopefully that could feed my summer. I don't know. I wasn't super successful with Longaberger at the end. The market was saturated and gosh...they were just plain expensive. If you can add a charm for $5...that works for a lot of people after you purchase a necklace.

Oh, and my necklace looks just as beautiful as the day I got it. It is a 1 1/2 months old.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I think it sounds like a good opportunity. Any connections at the High School - bet those would make super grad gifts for graduating seniors....and you have Mothers Day coming up too....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

and lets not forget bridal season

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

And us!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

High School might be a bit more difficult with having a boy....but, there might be a few XC parents.

I am just so nervous!!! But, I think I might just give it a try. My link expires Saturday evening...so I have to do it soon. Scary!

OK, I think I am off to bed.

Prayers for all of you that are sick or have that sickness in your house.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Nighty night LLS

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

no fever - and thats after no meds since yesterday afternoon - so she has to stay home today (except for class pics) but if all goes well, we should be good for our conference - and push come to shove, we are only 1 1/2 hours away

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
And us!

That was a given. LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
  • uoduck Said:
And us!

That was a given. LOL

I love you, all!!! And, thanks!

I guess my problem isn't just convincing myself but, also DH.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
no fever - and thats after no meds since yesterday afternoon - so she has to stay home today (except for class pics) but if all goes well, we should be good for our conference - and push come to shove, we are only 1 1/2 hours away

YEA...that is great news!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics