Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I think I find them at Walmart.

Cant wait to orderr from you Debbie

And really - not starting seniors on senior night - whats up with that...

just watched FLIGHT with Denzel...good movie

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

no way i turned the page - did i delete my post?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

That page did seem to go by fast pam!

I'm not sure what the deal is with this coach, but he's done that deliberately every year I can remember him coaching. It's kind of sad, but at least we expect it.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

Just unpacked the rest of my crafting supplies...sometimes I just shook my head and wonder why I bought that! It does give me the urge to get some paper out and play though. As I was unpacking...you all were with me. Nearly every box had something from you or about you...thanks for being such good friends.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to MandeeB

Just found a couple of bbq recipe book swaps and who should be in there...debbieb and Pam!
We really need to do our book.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

We do need to do our book - I have so many swap books sitting up on a shelf in my "studio" - I love looking at them. And all the stuff - wow - when I went through and cleaned I could not believe how much I had and could not even remember WHY I needed it all - but need it I did....

and I did the exact same thing - finding pen pal letters and cardcandy swaps and so much more. memories....

G is still doing well at school. Miss being up there with Dave - he offered to switch it out - but I would prefer not to go up alone and he is doing well and absorbing.....And we just chatted, its neat for both of us to be able to share our experience with others.....and share the things that make G successful.

OK - I am catching up on a few classes - BBL.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Just noticed we are on page 989...close to 1000

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

so so close......we can do this!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Just popping in to say hi. Amy hope u r feeling better. Lynn not sure if I read tonight or last night was senior night. Those were/are the hardest ones. Good luck.
Mandy I really love our things we have done for each other. I sometimes wear my charm bracelet. I always look at our books. Recipe one is something I have been dying to get my hands on. Lol
Pam how is Shannon doing?
Only got 3 hrs sleep so I'm going to take a nap before I have to pick my friend up at 5.
Sending hugs to each of u

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to BridgetL

Just saying hello again...I've been playing with markers and some color pages...it's been fun. We will make Valentines tomorrow that will be fun too.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Hi!!! So, shall we say we get to page 1000 on Valentines Day?!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Or before????

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

piece of cake - before!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

so i just finished completed our annual parent survey for the school....

sure felt good to get all of that off my chest - hope it stays confidential - LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

So for my One Little Word assignment for February - we were to create a vision board - where we want to be this year - did mine on 16x20 canvas - had a lot of fun with it...cut out pics and words from magazines....mod podged them on - I did add a wash of light teal paint over the top and wiped it back (wish I hadnt done that but oh well) prima flowers on top...before I started the canvas I wrote words of who I am, my strengths and things I aspire to on the canvas with sharpie - all of those words were covered up, but they are at the base of who I am....(that was something I added on my own) My board is very wrinkly - I am not very good with modpodge - but that in itself was good - I need to embrace who I am - wrinkles and all...LOL anyway- when it dries I will take a pic of it and share

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Pam - that sounds really neat! You are such the artist!

Mandy - our craft supplies are such treasure troves! Glad for the good memories!

Lynn - I hope senior night goes well!

Bridget - Get some sleep!

Well, Mr. Jack made it 7 days before he too caught Kate's cold. My poor little darlin. He is the one that doesn't do so well when he's sick. I'm really hoping he doesn't get it as bad. DH is driving me nuts. I really hate it when he's sick. Men!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I wish we had a survey for the school .....although it might be more than they want to hear right now! Boy am I frustrated with T's teacher!!!!! And, I hav eto bite my tongue a bit...need to wait till they decide who won the scholarship from T's school.

Keep T in your prayers.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Men are terrible sick people!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

I can't wait to see your project, Pam. I am sure it is amazing!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

nah - my project is far from amazing - it is soooo junior-high-ish - but I like it and I liked the process of creating (which was a lot of what this was about)

I have been catching up on my brave girl videos - figured before I get cut off I ought to watch the videos, take notes and save any pdfs....I wish I had done this as it was first presented and little at a time - and I will try to do that once I have watched everything - lots of mixed media - then making jewelry with clay, working with leather and leather tools (adding those to my wish list for purchase)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics