Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

working on VDay cards/treats for Georgie - we'll start again tomorrow - had a plan but my adhesive is not cooperating on the twisting paper - moved onto plan b - and that seems like a hit. G was loving punching out shapes and all.....
and her class is having a greek feast for VDay - so I am going to make baklava - wish me luck - that will be for tuesday night or thrusday morning.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ah come on - how long does it take to turn a page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

there we go.....

you may now return to your regular programming

(BTW - we have a two hour delay tomorrow - it is terribly icy out there)

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Yeah Pam on turning the page.

We got almost nothing for snow Pam, really cold but that's it.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

good morning - cold here - VERY surprised that most of the districts here in the Springs chose not to even have a delay. Dave drove from up north/east last night and said it was a sheet of ice....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning

Really cold here but only a very very light dusting of snow and the roads are dry (everything is extremely dry). Hope everyone stays safe on the roads down by Pam. Ice is not good at all.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good Monday morning ladies!
Had a good quiet weekend, didn't do much except Randy's game on Saturday. We won, but it was a terrible game to watch, the refs were worse than normal, and our captain has decided to be a ball hog. Wants the glory I think. Tournaments start on Wednesday afternoon.

Busy week. B has a game this afternoon, I'm taking their pictures at 4. Then he has to go to the school board meeting afterwards to talk about their trip to Yellowstone. Tomorrow I need to bake cookies and then we are making goodie bags for the boys for tourneys tomorrow night. And then games start Wednesday, hopefully we will still be playing Saturday night. Top 3 move on this year. Oh, and I also need to come up with some locker decorations. AACCKKK!!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I guess I'll add my weather in, too, it's really cold, got about 4-5 inches of nice wet snow overnight Saturday. I think the roads aren't too bad. We never have delays and haven't had snow days in years! lol!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

only slid a bit on the way to school - and then to the grocery store - I am sure by the time I pick her up to head to her therapy, roads will be in better shape - at least the main ones....we never get plowed

ball hogs are not fun.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Ball hogs are annoying (B had BBall this weekend so know what you all mean).

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

We had a few ball hogs at Georgies tournament this weekend. The funny thing is - most of the kids finally figured out passing and did that a lot. Now if we could get them to understand the concept of defense!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

You have to expect ball hogs at the younger levels, but this is a high school senior! He's a great ball player, but we have 5-6 other great ball players, too. And, he couldn't make a thing on top of it. Good thing the team we played was not so good! Ah, well. It's almost over.
We also need to remember how to rebound!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Good night all.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Nighty night Pam, Sleep well my friend

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a good day.

Have to go back to the tar pits today. Not sure what I will find...probably lots of work..oh well..

Talk later...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to debbie*b

Good morning!!!

Hate the 1st day back at work after vacation!!! Hope it goes smoother than you think!!!

It's conference time at preschool and trying to get everything set up for the jewelry.

Sorry about ball hogs...and slippery roads. Have fun making locker tags!

Have a great day!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning friends

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

FOCUS - I have so much to get done today.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Squirrel!!!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Turn the page then you can focus. LOL

Permissions Topic Options