Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Turn the page then you can focus. LOL

LOL!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

whoops, I think I turned the page! sorry!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

LOL Lynn broke the trend.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Good morning Ladies! One busy day down, another on the agenda! Need to get some more basketball stuff done, but of course, the gypsy isn't cooperating. It's something to do with after I unplug it, then it won't turn on. I think. Not sure. I think it's dying a slow painful death. I'm hoping it cooperates today.

Need to bake cookies for the goodie bags, and come up with something to cover one side of the bags with since they say ice cream or something like that! Finish locker decorations, and buss decorations. Never should have waited until the last minute! Plus laundry, dinner and of course: work!

Better get to it!

Oh, and Debbie, I would love to have an actual catalog when you get them. I would pay for it!

And HI debbieb! Hope you had a great vacation!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

Good morning! We're all still coughing over here, but life goes on.

Making valentines for kids and teachers today. Jack's giving everyone crazy straws that say, "I'm crazy for you Valentine!". I found the straws last year at the dollar store. Glad I bought them so they could come in handy someday!

I need to I to the grocery store too. I want to make gumbo for dinner tonight. Happy FAT Tuesday! Last day for Pam on FB. I've never tried giving something up before. It's an interesting concept. What happens if you don't do what you say you're going to do? I've always wondered.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

• AMYabc123 Said:

Last day for Pam on FB. I've never tried giving something up before. It's an interesting concept. What happens if you don't do what you say you're going to do? I've always wondered.

you're forgiven.....

I am also adding focused daily prayer

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Good morning all/afternoon

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

Phew - that was a lot of hard work turning all those pages - Lynn - I appreciate your assistance - we need to share the love....

sounds like your gypsy's battery is not charging - hope you get everything done - I know you will

been sitting here at my laptop and have gotten NOTHING productive done - though I did sign up for an art journaling class in October in Az....can't wait......and I did work on my art journal (not digi) a bit this morning...and the crock pot is on (beef stew thingy) and I did finish the laundry...and a lil grocery shopping ...so I guess all is good

anyone have a good tried and true recipe for baklava - our sixth graders are having a greek fest for their valentines day feast. "someone" signed up to bring in baklava and someone is waiting till the last minute....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Pam we've made it before. Let me see if I can find the recipe. Its kind of expensive to make.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

here's a link to one that is similar

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/recipes/2012/04/12/ba k...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

thanks Bridget - I found one on allrecipes and my friend sent me a cheater one that uses pillsbury crescent rolls - now what to do - LOL

wonder if I can find a local bakery....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

I say find a local bakery, LOL

I have to have pound cake for B's party - they are having a chocolate fountain. If the store has it peanut/tree nut free that's what I'm doing if not I'll have to figure out how to make it.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Lynn~~I will be more than glad to send you a real catalog when I get them. I will keep you posted. I am a bit overwhelmed with everything. I guess it doesn't help that I am trying to do conferences at the same time as get this going. I am glad I have Friday/Monday off.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Turn the page then you can focus. LOL

this so made me laugh!!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

think I am going to be a brave woman and try to make them myself - wish me luck.

just did my first non- digital, non-instructor led art journaling page - I think I like it! frustrating when you can have an "undo" button - or cant just delete a layer...LOL

G's Valentines are done! woohoo....

I want a catalog too....(really excited for you)

gotta run and get G to bed - she has basketball at school at 7am....

good night my friends....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I will make sure you get a catalog also, Pam.

Sweet dreams.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Don't turn the page without me. Lol

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I thought you were sleeping. We can try and turn it tonight!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Turn turn turn
Lol

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck