Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
saw a super cute idea on instagram - Amy - thought this might be fun for MOPS - posted pic in my gallery

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/56/564 683/Scree...

I LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

class party was fun - very low key - very few kids tried the actual greek food and went for the known substances...LOL

adults liked my baklava and that made me smile (and one of myfav teachers cooks authentic greek food all the time and gave me a compliment - that really made me smile)

chilling at home for an hour - she has tutoring and figured I needed a few minutes of downtime...

got 2 pics of G while there - and nothing for the class party - what was i thinking...

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Pam, I'll take some of that baklava! I used to teach with a woman who made the most delicious baklava I have ever tasted. She grew up in Egypt - so I guess that's closer to Greece than we are. LOL!!! Anyway, I have never tried to make it. Let us know what the kids thought.

I admire you for giving up FB. It really messes with my head sometimes. I need to step back from it myself.

Kate's party was interesting today, so I'm at the point where I either need to be the head room mom next year or I just need to send stuff in and not go. I have control issues! It was way too unorganized for me!

Making heart pancakes for the kids tonight. Paul and I will have leftovers. Not too romantic, but it's real life! I'm not too worried. Im looking forward to my 4 point chocolate cupcakes!!!!!! Yum, chocolate!!!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
class party was fun - very low key - very few kids tried the actual greek food and went for the known substances...LOL

adults liked my baklava and that made me smile (and one of myfav teachers cooks authentic greek food all the time and gave me a compliment - that really made me smile)

chilling at home for an hour - she has tutoring and figured I needed a few minutes of downtime...

got 2 pics of G while there - and nothing for the class party - what was i thinking...

Kids are funny that way.

I didn't take any pictures. I'm so bad.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Happy Belated Valentine's Day, my friends. It was such a busy day here. And, then after DH went to bed I've just spent a lot of time researching/reading everything I can on Origami Owl.

Anyway...totally tired. So, I am off to bed.

Chat with you all tomorrow.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Good morning!

Debbie -,I want a catalog too!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning, my friends. We don't have school here today or Monday so looking forward to having some time to chill.

I am going to start working on catalogs today. So, let me know if you want one.

I have Val,Pam, Lynn & Amy right now. Anyone else?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to AMYabc123

Morning friends

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

We don't have school Monday and Tuesday

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

That will be nice!

What's your plans today?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
That will be nice!

What's your plans today?

Ugh you'll be sorry you asked.

Working, taking the Bear to ballet and tap, meeting, need to go check out a fundraising event at the location we (ballet studio) are holding our next big event (donor wants me to come check it out and it should be fun), then family movie night. Oh yeah also have to take dinner to a friend that just had a baby.

I'm tired already, guess I better get to it.

Edited by uoduck on 02-15-13 07:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

Good morning. Me me I'd like one

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

Karen r u coming in today? If so I'd love to see u. Going to Cali tomorrow for Dominic's first track meet.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Good morning. Me me I'd like one

ok. I added you to my list.

Enjoy your trip to Cali to watch your boy. Hope you get to meet up with Karen.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Happy Friday Ladies!

Pam, congrats on the baklava! I've never had it!
Bridget-so glad you can make it to the track meet! Have a great time!
Amy, I'm kind of the same way, or I used to be, I either had to do it all or just not do anything. I'm a little easier going now that I've had kids in school for so long.
Val- I hope your busy day goes well!

Hello everyone else!!

Boys lost yesterday, so we have to play again this afternoon. If we win today we play in the consolation game tomorrow afternoon. If we win that we go on to divisionals. If we lose at all we are done. So this could be Randy's last basketball game ever. That's a sad thought. We should win it though, so, I'll try to hold my sad until tomorrow...

Hope you all have a great day!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Hi Lynn. I hope Randy's team wins. It is a sad thought when those activities are over. Sending you my love.

Win, Win, Win....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Praying for success for the boys! That is sad to read...might be Randy's last game ever...ever is such a long time. :-(

Debbie - let me know how much the catalogs cost you - I know they do not come cheap - and honestly, can I see what I need to online - if so, then please save the cost of catalog/shipping.

Went to a SU class this morning. Made a cute card, a card holder and a mini card w/handmade envy. Super Cute. If anyone "needs" SU and plans on ordering this month - let me know as I am the group hostess this month - I have a code where your order would go towards my hostess credit. I was so good today - bought "ZERO" stamps and just got some of the basic supplies I need to make the stamps. I really need to pick a stamp box a month and make cards with all the stamps in that box. Sort of challenge myself. Remember when we used to do that with cricut cartridges....

Val - don;t overdo it
We don';t have school on Monday
On class parties - I am learning to step back - good thing, cause we just had a our last one (sadness) but I still found myself getting annoyed yesterday cause I got there to set up and someone (still do not know who) set the tables up and put bulletin board paper on them (after I had told the teachers I had tableclothes) I know I need to let it roll. so I gave the tablecloths to the fifth graders and they were tickled to use them - all is good.

BBall game was good last night. Zach made an AWESOME basket. He is totally a power shooter - and it would have been a three pointer (if we did 3 points) G got upset when one of the players stole the ball from her - she turned arund and gave him a little heck. (Karen - it was vince and I did get a picture of it)

ok - gotta try to be a "little" productive - or not -LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

meeting was canceled.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

Debbie, I guess I can look online. dont want u to have to spend money on the catalogs.

Val, Yay for meetings cancelled.

Pam just let me know about SU I haven't ordered in over 2 ys. Im sure I could find something I need.

Oh Lynn I hope its not Randy's last game. Good luck today.

my boys have mon-tues off.

Looks like I may get to see Karen later on today if it all works out. I sure hope it does. Im even ok if its just for a few min. you girls mean so much to me and I can't wait to meet each one of you in person. and one day I would hope we can all be in one place togehter how cool would that be

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics