Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Stickles...I get it now!!        (Topic#1546467)
scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls

I tried Stickles for the first time yesterday and now I get it! I always used to wonder what the big deal was...I mean glitter glue is glitter glue right? WRONG! This stuff seriously rocks and everybody should definitely try it out.

This was probably not such a good discovery for my wallet but it's an awesome one for my creative side, lol! Thank you to all you Stickles users who always say how awesome it is. You've made a believer out of me!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 11-06-10 07:22 AM
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

I love mine! I finally bought some a month or so ago. There is a huge difference between the Stickles and some regular old glitter glue that I had. I'm very stingy with mine...LOL...

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to LeeLo

I've used it in the past and I'm not too crazy about it. It seems like it takes forever to dry. Maybe I'll give it another try soon and hopefully change my mind on it!

-Melissa-
Angel
-Melissa-
In response to Scrapsaholic

I love stickles, too. I hated it the first time I used it, but it was user error. I didn't give it long enough to dry and I messed up my layout
But, once I realized that you just need to let it sit for many hours, I started loving it!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to -Melissa-

Yeah, it does take a long time to dry, I use my Distress Stickles WAY more than my regular ones. You can at least blast them with a heat gun, NOT recommended for regular Stickles!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Manda_K

i use stickles on almost everything

ChelseaUT
Tenant
ChelseaUT
In response to Just G

I need to go buy more Stickles, thanks for reminding me!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to ChelseaUT

i love stickles!

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Yeah, I realized quickly that it takes a long time to dry, but the end result is SO totally worth it I think!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

inspired to buy more, just bought a new distress one.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

I too was a Stickles virgin, but then Manda K corrupted me! I tried my first ones, and was totally hooked. Got both sets from LTD a while back, only have 17, and I gifted some of my duplicates in a swap, but LOVE them.....I love Glimmer Mists too, the 2 I have, but CAN'T afford them. Gonna try to make my own......

hollystar
Veteran
hollystar
In response to ScrappyMama6

stickles are the best! lately i've been really stuck on the liquid pearls too! its just a touch of the shine! great for border details and little dots!

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
I too was a Stickles virgin, but then Manda K corrupted me! I tried my first ones, and was totally hooked. Got both sets from LTD a while back, only have 17, and I gifted some of my duplicates in a swap, but LOVE them.....I love Glimmer Mists too, the 2 I have, but CAN'T afford them. Gonna try to make my own......

i love making my own mists! 1 mini mister, 1 pot of perfect peals powder and some water and i can make anything glimmer! add a little bit of ink from a distress reinker and i have a whole rainbow of mists!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to hollystar

Welcome to the dark side!

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to MrsAnnieS

Congratulations on using Stickles. I love mine and my favorite at least right now is the waterfall one. Love it on my Disney Splash Mountain layout.

astrangevictory
Veteran
astrangevictory

Dude, I am SO WITH YOU. Stickles rock--their colors, their consistency, their precision tips--I put them on whatever I can! Hold still long enough and I might stickle YOU!!!!

VickieW
Resident
VickieW
In response to astrangevictory

I saw big bottles of Stickles at M's the other day. They were on a Christmas display. The bottles were about twice the size of regular.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to astrangevictory

Stickles are great, but I find I go months between using them. Part of it is the drying factor; but the bigger reason is that I find very few opportunities to bling things up...Then, I get in a mood where everything must sparkle.

I just bought a couple replacement bottles for the Holidays; but I need about ten more if I had been thinking clearly.

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056
In response to MommaSaid

loooooovvvveeee stikles... i will stikle anything

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to stephie056

Ok ladies, what's your #1 must-have color?? Right now I have Waterfall, Diamond and Frosted Lace. I'm thinking I need some recommendations for my next colors to get.

mizzblue
Guru
mizzblue

it only takes a long time to dry if you are heavy handed with it...try it thin and in small doses, then, when dry, reapply in small amounts...good luck! I never travel without at least 3-4 of my fav colors...platinum, lime green, black, and candy cane red :0

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics