Page 3 of 93 
Username Post: Remove/finished 2011 Birthday Card Exchange Swap        (Topic#1546503)
sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

Hi Ladies.No snow here.I live in Southern California.You all be safe if you have to drive in that stuff.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to sunnyrc2001

We have rain, snow is on its way we hear...thats NY for you..

hope everyone is having a great week

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-17-10 08:52 AM
In response to pjangel

i dont like cold wweather

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-17-10 11:07 AM
In response to laba

Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone is being safe in the yucky weather.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to katz101808

We made it through the worst of the storm, the snow isn't supposed to stop until Friday though. Shana lives a couple of hours away from me, I'm not sure how hard they were hit but the highways were a mess yesterday and lots of power out all over the province. Thinking of you chicky

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

LOL not so bad here. Roads were slick as it rained before it started snowing. Stoped for a little while last night but has not stopped since early this morning. Wind is gone which made yesterday very cold, today not to bad. It is -11 degrees Celcius here right now and the snow is perdicted to stop by tomorrow afternoon and start again on Monday. Stay warm Ashley I know that I will be. Found some weather stripping around the outside doors that needs to be replaced this weekend to stop most of the drafts and need to seal a window for the winter feels like it is open with the cold breeze it lets in LOL. Got to love winter in Canada!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Morning....no snow here yet thank goodness....

I am ready for next years swap already....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Welll here is the lastest update for Southern Alberta...I love how quickly the weather changes...went to bed last night and the weather said it should stop snowing this afternoon and not start again until Monday now it says it will stop this afternoon but start up again tonight and not stop until Tuesday. I LOVE snow but hate the cold...need to get new winter clothes for most the kids!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies.Hope all you new moms are getting rest.JCI.On my way to work.Have a blessed day/.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

LOL ours changed too! -20C with windchill this afternoon and snow until next wednesday, it's not stopping at all here.

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-19-10 06:56 AM
In response to asailorsprincess

i have been very busy today and the day has just started

~{Puppet}~
Queen
~{Puppet}~
In response to laba

I heard about the cold & snow out there in Alberta. None here yet in Nova Scotia, a few flurries but nothing major. I also don't mind the snow, its the cold I don't like!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ~{Puppet}~

I am not sure which cold is worst the wet cold of the Maritimes or the dry cold of Alberta. Here it can be -40 and still snow were I remember growing up in New Brunswick and it was like -5 before it snowed and I could stay out for hours playing in it. But maybe that was because I was young and did not mind the cold as much. Krista I do miss the fact that out here it is rare that the snow is sticky to make snowmen and forts with the kids. THe snow tends to be powdery which I understand is great for sking but then I dont ski

~{Puppet}~
Queen
~{Puppet}~
In response to Drayia

My cousin just moved back down here in August from Edmonton to do grade 12. Shes living with me, and she is so excited for the snow to come just so she can make a snowman! She moved out there when she was around 10, and said that making snowmen is the one thing she misses the most about Nova Scotia winters.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ~{Puppet}~

Well at least she doesnt get the wind in Edmonton like we do. It is -18 but due to windchill it feels like -25. Have my van plug in, and trickle charger on the battery to make sure the cold doesnt kill it again. I have to go out scrapbook christmas shopping for all of my pals and get new winter clothes for a couple of the kids. Plus if I dont over spend I need to put in a new block heater for the engine. Did I mention I HATE the cold, lmao.

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-20-10 05:56 AM
In response to Drayia

jci

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to laba

I am in for another year if it's not to late to join.

The weather here is beautiful. It was 70 degrees today here in North Alabama. I wish it would "SNOW" here. I love the snow, but when we get snow the crazy people in the south don't know how to drive on it. I don't get out on the rodes when it snows here......lol........

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrappiepammie

I will add you to the list Pamela

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to Drayia

Well here in Ontario it rained a bit this week but no really bad weather or cold...so I guess we are lucky so far...I went to a yard sale today and I hit the jackpot....I got 5 large 3 ring binders full of sample card stock and paper and another 2 with other sample paper. I also got a big container full of buttons of all kinds. I will post pictures of it later. I finished uploading pictures to my gallery of my scrapbook room...still more work to do but it's looking great so far...I can hardly wait to have it all done...and stop working in my living room...will save a lot of steps...take a look

Bye for now...long day...

Edited by Snazzy4art on 11-20-10 06:21 PM. Reason for edit: Reason is I made spelling mistakes, I guess too excited to share..LOL

Page 3 of 93 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics