Page 4 of 93 
Username Post: Remove/finished 2011 Birthday Card Exchange Swap        (Topic#1546503)
~{Puppet}~
Queen
~{Puppet}~
In response to Snazzyart

morning! That sounds like a great find Nicole!

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-21-10 05:51 AM
In response to ~{Puppet}~

jci

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to laba

morning everyone...yes it was a great deal...I was so excited looking through the albums,I have 3 big 12x12 full of wonderful paper, plus a lot of vellum sheets with different sayings and 1 album has 85 page protectors with many many many extra sheets inside them, the other has 88 page protectors and the last one had 118 page protectors, the paper and card stock is just amazing and I also have a lot of beautiful sticker sheets.I also have another 2 binder with a total of 130 page protectors full of great stuff also. wooopeeeeee!!!! and the card stock is all Bazzill paper..plus a big large container of buttons...for me Xmas was early...LOL

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to Snazzyart

I have a problem. I want to post here some of the pictures from my yard sale, how do I do this...?

KayMCee
Expert
KayMCee
In response to Snazzyart

Hi there!
New here and hoping I can join you! I've never been part of a swap & this sounds like a fun one! Like everyone else, I love receiving cards! I'm not a flaker & would love to share in the monthly cards sent to the happy recipient!

I also sent you a pm.

Thanks!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to KayMCee

Good morning.JCI

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to sunnyrc2001

JCI!

KayMCee
Expert
KayMCee
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I just wanted to say I've been accepted into the 2011 bday exchange swap! I'm very excited and can't wait to learn more about everyone!

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-21-10 04:10 PM
In response to KayMCee

i cant wait to make christmas cards..

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to laba

Hey ladies...
JCI...

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-21-10 05:42 PM
In response to SanuraScraps

i meant birthday cards

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to laba

Yes I am excepting some new swappers. I remember when I did my first swap and I think this would be a much easier first swap to try. Plus I am on this site at least once a day and if I dont see ppl checking in and talking then I will pm then kick them myself. I feel after this year that as a hostess I need to be harder on ppl. I am very forgiving if someone pms me and lets me know they can committ for family, personal or economic reasons but I do expect them to let me know and not have me chase them down. I hope everyone is ok with that, it just that alot of ppl I have met on here I would call my friends and they have joined because I am hostess. I dont want to let anyone down because I did not do my job. That being said....I cant wait for this new year to start because I really enjoyed it this year!

Ruthiez
Pro
Ruthiez
In response to Drayia

Hi, I think I want to join. I have only done a couple swaps here(the shipping cost on many is so high) but I have never flaked. to be totally honest I"m a little nervose about this long of a commitment but my bday is in december so if life interferd i could ask to be taken offthe list before my bday. right?if that is a poor plan let me know I won't be offended. I think this could be great fun!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Ruthiez

Ruthiez welcome. Just pm me your address and birhtday. it might seem long because it is all year but it is alot of fun making cards and then recieving a ton on your birthday too. I know it cost me about $1 per card to send.

Ruthiez
Pro
Ruthiez
In response to Drayia

I definatly think this sounds like fun. I look forward to sending and of course getting cards for my bday.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Ruthiez

You will so enjoy receiving all these wonderful bday cards.... welcome to our little group...

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-22-10 07:14 AM
In response to pjangel

i cant wait

KayMCee
Expert
KayMCee
In response to pjangel

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Hope all of you had a great weekend! We've had some nasty rainstorms here in the Chicago area this morning. High in the 60's! Odd for this time of year but as the saying goes... if you don't like the weather, wait 20 minutes! We had high 30's a few days ago. Typical!

I'm so excited to be a part of this! This is my 1st swap and can't wait to get started!
Just to confirm my suspicions... we do not sign these cards, right? I guess that's the purpose of a swap! Pardon my newbieness!!!

Have a great Monday!

laba
laba 
Veteran
laba
  • laba on 11-22-10 07:28 AM
In response to KayMCee

its cool i do the same thing

Snazzyart
Expert
Snazzyart
In response to laba

Hi everyone and welcome to the new swappers...I can't wait to get things going...I love making cards..receiving cards is also really nice..I am waiting for my package to arrive...maybe this week...can't wait..

Page 4 of 93 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics