Hi! Holidays are coming, and I bet many of you are making Christmas, winter and snow related projects.
I gathered some ideas you can use to imitate snow/snowflakes/snowball/ ice on your cards and LOs.
If you have something to add - feel free, I'll be happy to hear your suggestions or see your examples =)
* liquid applique (puffy gel and alike)
* gems, rhinestones, pearls, crystals, bling etc
* vellum, tissue, mulberry paper (esp. when torn!)
* bubble wrap technique
* fur (artificial or not)
* foil (use it for punching, tearing, piecing or even quilling - http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/541345/view /2994995/...
* embossing (esp. hot wet embossing)
* flower soft
* clear glue (I have a tiny tutorial of making glue-snowflakes: http://blog.whiteracoon.ru/2010/03/dry-embossing- tutori...
Clear-when-dry glue is also pretty cool for creating icicles on roofs etc; esp. when you're using it on 3d objects where icicles can "hang" and not be just painted with glue on the surface)
And don't forget about snowflake-shaped buttons, sequins, brads, eyelets, charms etc.
So, your suggestions?