Username Post: Newbie from N. Ga.        (Topic#1546891)
ScrapZone
New Kid On the Block
ScrapZone

I am a newbie here from N. Ga. just saying "HI!"

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to ScrapZone

Hi, ScrapZone! I'm from north Georgia too! (Cherokee County area) How long have you been scrapping? Do you go to any crops in your area?

By the way, I like the quote about the million memories you have in your signature!

ScrapZone
New Kid On the Block
ScrapZone
In response to GaMtnScrap

Hey, I do go to crops. We have a great LSS here. I am in the Athens area. I have been scrapbooking about 12 years now. I am just getting back into it after being away for three years. I was a semi driver and it was hard to do in the truck. LOL

tina60
tina60 
Resident
tina60
In response to ScrapZone

hey...I live in the Athens area too...LSS are you talking about...would love to meet up with some others to have fun.

ScrappinMermaid
New Kid On the Block
ScrappinMermaid
In response to tina60

Hey You guys! I live in the Athens area too! Winder actually, but close enough! Where is this LSS??? I know of Michaels and Hobby Lobby, but an actual locally owned store?
I go down to Americus to scrapbook at camp crop alot the barn....would love to know other places around here to go some weekends or just a saturday or friday night!

Eileen

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to ScrappinMermaid

Hi, Eileen! I'm not from the Athens area, so I'm not sure what store they are talking about. But I did want to share this site that shows all kinds of Georgia scrapping events and store listings.
http://www.papercrafterscorner.com/georgia/

I didn't see a store listed in Athens on their list, so maybe one of the other gals will come back on here and tell you where it is!

Good to meet another Georgia scrapper!

New Kid On the Block
In response to GaMtnScrap

Hi I'm Katrina from the Gwinnett county area... :heart: luv to scrap but I'm stuck

Edited by hotfoottrina@ on 08-29-12 09:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lakazasmom
New Kid On the Block
lakazasmom
In response to hotfoottrina@

Hi,
I see some of you are from the Cherokee County area. That's where I am located too! I just moved here in August so I would love to get together sometime to scrap!

New Kid On the Block
In response to lakazasmom

My sister holds a crop at her Bascomb UMC twice a year. the next one is March 2. It has been dubbed "the best crop in town" Here is the link.

https://sites.google.com/site/bascombcrop/all- about-the...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics