Username Post: Animal/ 8x8 Page Circle Journal Style        (Topic#1547475)
New Kid On the Block

Hey everyone...

I'm new to this board but I have been on other craft forums. This is my first scrapbook one =) So here is the combining some crafts & some scrapbooking. This will be like a circle journal, but it will not involve sending an album. It will involve creating your own orginal stuffed animal & sending to others in the group so they can take your animal around and do photo sessions with it at various locations. After the photos are taken, they will create a 8x8 scrapbook page & send it to you to put in your animals album. Then they will send your animal on to the next person.

When receiving the animal, you may create clothing or other props. This is about letting your animal explore the country through the help of fellow scrapbookers. Each swapper may keep the animal for up to 1 week & then it must be sent on.

**Don't forget to name your animal**

This swap will not begin until the 1st week of January after the holiday craziness =)

We will be begin this swap January 2nd. This means you will send the Animal to the first person that will receive it. The you will keep everyone's animal for 1 WEEK. Then send it on to the next person. Then you will create a 8x8 page & send it to the animal's owner =)

Let me know if you are interested!!! Limiting this to 10 people.

1. Aimee--Owl (Oliver)
2.Scrappingdivas--Pig

Edited by Addison-Love on 12-01-10 12:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Annalese
New Kid On the Block
Annalese
In response to Addison-Love

I would be very interested sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to get to know other places without going there lol.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Annalese

Ok the sign up for this won't actually close til after Christmas. If interested please post what kind of animal you will be making so others no what kind of products to pick up for the 8x8 page they will be creating =)

I will be making an Owl named Oliver

Edited by Addison-Love on 12-01-10 12:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics