Here's a challenge to encourage you to complete as many pages as possible over the Thanksgiving holiday. To earn full credit (or points) your layout must have the following seven steps:
1. Sketch or lift - has to be either one either one
2. Select your papers....50% of the papers must be scraps or must be papers bought over 6 months ago
3. Dress-up those papers...for example add a mask.
4. Handmade something (anything);
5. Use something you've had in your stash for a long time. (gotta use up that old stuff so you an get new stuff while you're out Christmas/holiday shopping!)
6. Use any ONE or the three on the title:
1)subtitle 2)bling or 3)Glossy Accents
7. Do any of the following three things:
1) add doodles to the page 2) journal on a tag and find a place (even tucked a little under something)3) stitch a pattern on the page-
The first page you complete will earn you 25 points. All other pages will earn you 10 points. When you post please include a list of all seven steps you used. If you fall short, 5 points will be taken from the page.
Your points will be added to the progressive challenge. You do NOT have to participate in the progressive to play this - the catch-up-athon. The top two players in the progressive challenge will earn a small RAK and a third random winner will be picked from all scrappers that submit a layout this weekend (hence the more you scrap the more points you earn and the better your chance to win the random RAK).
Layouts are accepted from right now until midnight sb.com on Sunday.
Good luck and have fun catching up on scrapping!