Username Post: Trimmers/Cutters        (Topic#1547747)
dancingfingers
Tenant
dancingfingers

Hi everyone! It's been a while...I have a question about Cutters/trimmers. I remember watching a product tutorial online...I thought it was through this website, but a search here doesn't show anything. anyway, it was a trimmer/cutter that did a whole bunch of stuff. It cut straight, circles, ovals, etc. It was really neat, it wasn't digital/electronic, and I don't remember anything else about it. I was wondering if anyone knows if anything like that, or can reccomend something like it. I'm ready to invest in something good and I'm looking for advice! Thanks a lot.

Hannah

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to dancingfingers

Could it be the Fiskars Ultra-Shape Xpress?

dancingfingers
Tenant
dancingfingers
In response to Luvmyfam

No, that's not it. Does anyone else have any suggestion? A good Circle Cutter? I did get one from fiskar's once, but it was a real pain in the neck to use and I never got it to cut anything :-( Also, I'm wondering about A "Corner Rounder"...wouldn't that sort of replace my need for a circle cutter?

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

• dancingfingers Said:
Also, I'm wondering about A "Corner Rounder"...wouldn't that sort of replace my need for a circle cutter?

The corner rounder will just round corners but still it will be a square or rectangle etc.
I have liked the we r memories corner rounder.

I have liked the Creative memories circle cutter until I bought my cricut.

dancingfingers
Tenant
dancingfingers
In response to jaxxan

Thanks - ya know I'm actually now considering buying the cricut...I'm going to watch more of the information/tutorial videos, but it looks like a good investment. Thanks for the tip!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

Corner rounders are cheap and easy to use ... I love my CM one.

I hardly ever use my Cricut for circles ... I find the CM system easy to use for that purpose, especially since they have the jumbo circle and oval cutters now.

scrapinsmiles
Expert
scrapinsmiles
In response to madmatter

I use my CM system all of the time, especially now that they have the really large circle and square.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics