Page 2 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
My husband is ... Well, let's just say first thing he did this morning on his way to work was buy cigarettes.

Well hopefully he won't be as grumpy! I'm sorry he wasn't able to quit. It's really hard!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

Replies from the old thread...

Shannon, She bought pillow pets which they were begging for all year and I kept telling them to ask Santa. It was supposed to be the Santa gift to all 3. I was really mad because I told her that. She said she'll "give them to me and I don't have to pay her" and then she'll spend more money spoiling them half to death. I don't know where I am going to put all of this. And the kids want Wii games this year but she refuses to buy video games. Instead she buys huge stuffed animals that we have no space for. I'm just cranky I think. Did you kick J in the nuts? Just asking... 'cause you said you were gonna! LOL About our Thanksgiving festivities... Yeah, we are rednecks but we have FUN! Hehe

Marlene,

Lots of photos sounds awesome. I'm glad you're safely back home and that you had fun! Riding in the car always makes me tired.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hit send too early!

Marlene,

Lexie still has no eyelashes and she's started work on her eyebrows too. It just breaks my heart. She gets really mad at us if we mention it. Of course, she gets mad at everything so it's really par for the course. Her therapist asked her today why she's so angry. She said it's because her parents are so mean to her. I can hear everything through the wall when I sit in the other room. She said Ronnie yells at her for no reason. She didn't mention all the stuff that she does that makes him yell. Sigh.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Lesley,

I'm going to be on the look out for kangaroo sausages now! Maybe in a specialty store. Hmmmm!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Marlene,

I'm so sorry to hear your Mom has the flu, I hope that you don't get it!!

Lesley,

I'm glad you made your trip safely! All of the things you are doing to play tourist sound super fun! I can't wait to see the photos you take. I'd have had to had that space needle paper too!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Marlene,

I'm sorry your boss is being a pain about you running to get your Mom's meds. I hope she is all better soon!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hey everybody. Glad you found your way over.

I've been very busy this afternoon with work. I also took the time to have a meeting with my boss's boss. I said I feel like I am following Custer into the Little Bighorn. My boss is wrong and the other attorney and I think we could/can manage well with the budget we have. Anyway, it looks like we'll at least get a year. Which will be ok by me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

My boss didn't mind when I had to run out this a.m. I was only gone 15 - 20 minutes, so it was ok. I had called and couldn't get an answer so I had to check on her. Picked up the meds at noon and took them over, made sure she had eaten something. There are so many things she can't do anymore, it's like taking care of a little kid.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm bad - I just ordered Marjolain and the BG file set. They didn't have that collection at Archivers so I got Curio.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

signing off for now.

I think I'm caught up in the gallery. Heather, you've been busy girl.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• Heather J. Landry Said:
I'm going to invite two friends over to this thread! We'll see if they come. They were in an older group I was in before this one where everyone just stopped dropping by.

That sounds great!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Replies from the old thread...

Shannon, She bought pillow pets which they were begging for all year and I kept telling them to ask Santa. It was supposed to be the Santa gift to all 3. I was really mad because I told her that. She said she'll "give them to me and I don't have to pay her" and then she'll spend more money spoiling them half to death. I don't know where I am going to put all of this. And the kids want Wii games this year but she refuses to buy video games. Instead she buys huge stuffed animals that we have no space for. I'm just cranky I think. Did you kick J in the nuts? Just asking... 'cause you said you were gonna! LOL About our Thanksgiving festivities... Yeah, we are rednecks but we have FUN! Hehe

Marlene,

Lots of photos sounds awesome. I'm glad you're safely back home and that you had fun! Riding in the car always makes me tired.

J's nuts are safe for now. I haven't been home yet.

J's mom was going to get Ariel a bean bag and I told her not to because we have no room for it. Your kids are old enough to have all the stuffed animals they need. You are right, they take up so much room! A couple of years ago I had Ariel go through her animals. For every 1 she kept, she had to donate 2. I haven't gotten Danny to do it yet.

Ya know, it's nice that she wants to buy things for your kids but enough is enough. What do your kids think of her?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Hit send too early!

Marlene,

Lexie still has no eyelashes and she's started work on her eyebrows too. It just breaks my heart. She gets really mad at us if we mention it. Of course, she gets mad at everything so it's really par for the course. Her therapist asked her today why she's so angry. She said it's because her parents are so mean to her. I can hear everything through the wall when I sit in the other room. She said Ronnie yells at her for no reason. She didn't mention all the stuff that she does that makes him yell. Sigh.

The therapist touches base with you, doesn't he/she?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Hey everybody. Glad you found your way over.

I've been very busy this afternoon with work. I also took the time to have a meeting with my boss's boss. I said I feel like I am following Custer into the Little Bighorn. My boss is wrong and the other attorney and I think we could/can manage well with the budget we have. Anyway, it looks like we'll at least get a year. Which will be ok by me.

Is meeting with your boss' boss going to turn out ok for you? It sure sounds like it. I really hope you get that year Marlene.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
My boss didn't mind when I had to run out this a.m. I was only gone 15 - 20 minutes, so it was ok. I had called and couldn't get an answer so I had to check on her. Picked up the meds at noon and took them over, made sure she had eaten something. There are so many things she can't do anymore, it's like taking care of a little kid.

Isn't she going to move in with your sister?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I'm bad - I just ordered Marjolain and the BG file set. They didn't have that collection at Archivers so I got Curio.

BG file set?
Did you get a good deal?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Neither one of you commented on my cricut cart purchase. Was it that bad?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Sorry - it was really busy at work. And yes that was a good deal and very useful cartridges. I use the Street Signs one a lot. You can cut letters out a 1/2 inch and they will be clear.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Jubilee is nice, too. I don't have the others but have been tempted by the H20.

You have to pay attention to the type of cart it is - the solutions and Lite carts are limited and can't do as many features. Jubilee and Happily are both full feature carts. I still say the most bang for your buck is Paper Dolls - Dressup and Everyday. Lots of useful characters.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

BG is 20% off here today. I've been using emery boards to distress and they wear out too quickly.

Page 2 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics